If 1 out of every 5 households is on foodstamps, what is causing it?

The taxpayers didn't ask for this woman to give birth to 15 kids...She did the deed, now she should just accept responsibility and stop sucking on the government Teet.

Gee, maybe some family planning from an outfit like Planned Parenthood could have helped along the way.

Well, Planned Parenthood has been around for years, so I guess they weren't effective. Schools have been teaching sex ed and even giving away free condoms. Walmart has discount birth control pills.

Any woman without means who opts to keep getting pregnant (her CHOICE) is either a complete idiot or just well aware of how our fucked up system operates.

no kidding, all these liberal things and we were told in the 60s, things would be better...what a crock of shit.....

It's called dont be a ho......and if a guy thinks he can get away with it, nail him with child support.....irresponsibility is no way to go through life.....your decisions should have consequences

Saturday Night Live - Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood - Video - NBC.com

The main problem is rampant corruption in the financial sector of this country that has completely devalued the dollar and virtually destroyed middle class America. It was disgusting and rampant under Bush and Obama has been a complete pussy addressing it.

How the hell did you blame Planned Parenthood in a thread about the economy?

maybe read the thread...but only for you I'll give you a rundown....see someone said it wasnt fair to have a totally irresponsible person to recieve welfare with like 15 kids....I mean how in the hell do you have that many and not be a mormon?

Then your boy Lakhota brought up planned parenthood, saying that somehow the govt needs to fund it more.....and thus we're here

maybe read the thread...but only for you I'll give you a rundown....see someone said it wasnt fair to have a totally irresponsible person to recieve welfare with like 15 kids....I mean how in the hell do you have that many and not be a mormon?

Then your boy Lakhota brought up planned parenthood, saying that somehow the govt needs to fund it more.....and thus we're here

No, you lying dumbass, that's not what I said.

No, you lying dumbass, that's not what I said.

Gee, maybe some family planning from an outfit like Planned Parenthood could have helped along the way.

that's your words, not mine....so what did you mean???? you wanted her to pay for the counseling??????

I'll give +rep to the first who can answer this question correctly.

hint: assume the employment rate of all households is 92.3% since national unemployment is at 7.7%.

Lack of jobs results from lack of leadership = Barry Husein O'Bama/Durham

Without Planned Parenthood they may not understand that fucking causes pregnancies. We are not talking about the brightest people in the world here.

Without Planned Parenthood they may not understand that fucking causes pregnancies. We are not talking about the brightest people in the world here.

very true......how did people do it before Planned Parenthood.....damn!

hint: assume the employment rate of all households is 92.3% since national unemployment is at 7.7%.
the real unemployment rate is a lot higher than 8% !! add in the people that lost good paying jobs that are now working for a lot less and the numbers are close to 20 % combined with unemployment !!:eek:

So, the right screams bloody murder about abortion and free contraceptives and then criticizes a woman with 15 kids she can't afford to feed without government assistance?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense...

Yeah. Maybe she should have considered her inability to feed her litter before spitting them out.

A combination of high unemployment, high underemployment and low wages.

Note the median incomes of working families in the lower two quintiles (50 million households) are BELOW $20,259 a year?

Household income in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Data All households Lowest fifth Second fifth Middle fifth Fourth fifth Highest fifth Top 5%

Households (in 1000s) 121,084 24,217 24,217.... 24,217 24,217 24,217 6,057

Lower limit ................. $0....... $0... $20,260..... $38,515..... $62,434... $101,577... $186,000

Mean number of income earners 1.3 0.4 0.9 1.3 1.7 2.0 2.1

Now are you STILL wondering why so many people depend on Food suppliment to keep[ going?

Redistribution of wealth.

Close enough.

It's because wages are too low.
lots of People working 40 hours a week on minimum wage can't cover all their expenses.

http://www.workingpoorfamilies.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Winter-2012_2013-WPFP-Data-Brief.pdf

Well done, Nitroz. Been clear for about twenty-five years this was the nutball plan and fake-liberals would help execute it.

From my post:
D. Social engineering driven by corporate welfare hounds and executed by both parties (see my compelling analysis of Reagan's enthusiasm for EITC in the RINO thread) but reported as mostly a Democrat item, has created a semi-permanent class of throw-away labor.
Cheap labor battered back and forth between low wages and government support is exactly what RINO Reagan's expansion of EITC and other supply side corporate welfare programs was intended to create. If nutballs can somehow figure this out and reject corporate dominance of every aspect of American life, there will be other options than joining fake liberal corporatists. There is plenty of room for - and need of - a third party.

Last edited:

Declining wages.

Redistribution of wealth.

Close enough.

It's because wages are too low.
lots of People working 40 hours a week on minimum wage can't cover all their expenses.

http://www.workingpoorfamilies.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Winter-2012_2013-WPFP-Data-Brief.pdf

Well done, Nitroz. Been clear for about twenty-five years this was the nutball plan and fake-liberals would help execute it.

From my post:

D. Social engineering driven by corporate welfare hounds and executed by both parties (see my compelling analysis of Reagan's enthusiasm for EITC in the RINO thread) but reported as mostly a Democrat item, has created a semi-permanent class of throw-away labor.
Cheap labor is exactly what RINO Reagan's expansion of EITC and other supply side corporate welfare programs was intended to create.

Absolutely.

The "To Big To Fail" mantra basically enshrines corporate monopolies as a permanent part of our society. And that's a pretty dangerous thing if you like Capitalism.

No competition = No capitalism.

So, the right screams bloody murder about abortion and free contraceptives and then criticizes a woman with 15 kids she can't afford to feed without government assistance?

Yeah...

The taxpayers didn't ask for this woman to give birth to 15 kids...She did the deed, now she should just accept responsibility and stop sucking on the government Teet.

There is the main point. The entitlement society coincides with the victim mentality, blame others for their lack of personal responsibility. A responsible person would not have children until financially stable, let alone 15. There is a complete lack of personal responsibility for ones actions. America used to be about self reliance. Government assistance was meant to be a temporary help to get a person back on their feet. Not a goddamn way of life.

Now those 15 kids will grow up with that same mentality and be wards of the state.

Forum List

Back