If 1 out of every 5 households is on foodstamps, what is causing it?

The increase of such programs by Americans was caused by the fiscal policies of 1994 to 2006, leading to the Great Recession.

Look very hard at those who victimize the victims, and you will find the culprits.

Close - and Clinton definitely increased the costs of these programs - still, no cigar. Reagan's expansion of EITC was the kickoff to nutball scum deliberately hoodwinking fake-liberal fascist morons into creating a throwaway labor class trapped (by basic human instincts) between low skill low wage jobs and government support. Reagan's most lasting accomplishment when all is said and done is corporate welfare on the backs of working class Americans subsidizing government programs for low wage workers.

Thanks, Ron. White trash stand in line to vote against themselves and their children because, well, NeoConRon and his pals Jerry and Tammy and Pat tell them God wants it that way. Best acting of Reagan's life was pretending to be a conservative.

And one wonders where is the nutball admission that Junebug's expansion of medicare is stupidity rivaled in US history only by his invasion of two sovereign nations and fucking it up so bad victory is a more likely delusion than reality.

Last edited:

I did my homework, FOOL, as I actually served and know the system.... and currently live right by one of the installations I served at and deal with the soldiers ALL THE TIME.. plus my wife who handled admin duties at the fort until very recently

And oh... "In a report issued on Monday, the Huffington Post " gets no credibility

Oh okay. You're right and no one in the military gets assistance because you say so no matter what sources say otherwise. Got it. :blahblah:

Your source was HUFFO PUFFO STUDY... not a reliable source

And your defense of now trying to say NO soldier family gets assistance shows your loss... .since I never said that.. but I did explain the situation and I have shown the BAQ, BAS, and other assistance rates to military pay

otherwise known as... YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT AND YOU RELIED ON A BIAS SOURCE OPINION PIECE

The entitlement mentality hit this country with a vengeance on Jan 20, 2009.

People in the military use food stamps at twice the rate of the civilian population. Do you think they have an entitlement mentality?

Military and food stamps - The Newnan Times-Herald

Maybe if they were paid what they are worth , I blame the government for that !!! Congress gets paid way more then the military gets endless time off and they dont even do their damn job

Again... food stamp use up for generally the BROKEN families where the ex's don't work, receive very little child support, and then go on assistance

Also note that it is USE AT THE COMMISSARY... and from your very article "There is little information about who is using the food stamps,"

As stated... I was in.. I know the system.. I know the benefts.. I know the compensation.. and I know what goes on

Quit while you are behind, idiot

6a010536b58035970c0163059158e0970d-800wi

Last edited:
The increase of such programs by Americans was caused by the fiscal policies of 1994 to 2006, leading to the Great Recession.

Look very hard at those who victimize the victims, and you will find the culprits.
I figured Jake "The Republican" (wink) would find a way to blame the Republicans.

What the fuck kind of man uses imagery depicting violence against a woman to make his point? That's just sick.

Oh and you haven't proven me wrong at all. In fact, at this point, I have no fucking clue what point you are trying to make.

I have proven that you take things out of context to fit your agenda.. that you use opinion pieces as fact.. and that you do not know shit about military compensation and who would be receiving extra assistance from the outside world when employed as a soldier... THAT is what has been proven.. .(hence why you focused on the .jpg and not what I exposed about your latest 'info')

And yes.. you were bitch slapped

My guess is that his point is that you've been bitch-slapped, and you have.

Really? Then maybe you could tell me the point he was trying to make.

Again

I have proven that you take things out of context to fit your agenda.. that you use opinion pieces as fact.. and that you do not know shit about military compensation and who would be receiving extra assistance from the outside world when employed as a soldier... THAT is what has been proven.. .(hence why you focused on the .jpg and not what I exposed about your latest 'info')

And since you don't like the term bitch slapped.. we'll just say you were cuntpunted

And since you don't like the term bitch slapped.. we'll just say you were cuntpunted

You have shown nothing. I've posted articles from several sources showing that some military families do receive assistance. I have no idea why you decided that should be cause for you to get your shorts up your crack. And thank you for showing me that you're a sexist pig asshole. It makes knowing who I should ignore that much easier.

You have shown nothing. I've posted articles from several sources showing that some military families do receive assistance. I have no idea why you decided that should be cause for you to get your shorts up your crack. And thank you for showing me that you're a sexist pig asshole. It makes knowing who I should ignore that much easier.

You were not trying to show SOME military families were on assistance.. what you INSINUATED was indeed " I posted FACTS that the people who serve this country in uniform are receiving food stamps at a higher rate than the general population. "

You then posted an opinion piece from huffo puffo as fact... that is a fail

you posted an article from stars and stripes but neglected to look at what was really said... and when it was pointed out to you, you ignored it

And I have shown that you do not know shit about military compensation, military programs, or the situations where military families end up getting assistance....

You are not only ignorant, but also about as hard headed as they come

Last edited:
You have posted an opinion piece from huffo puffo as fact... that is a fail

you posted an article from stars and stripes but neglected to look at what was really said... and when it was pointed out to you, you ignored it

And I have shown that you do not know shit about military compensation, military programs, or the situations where military families end up getting assistance....

You are not only ignorant, but also about as hard headed as they come

Again, what's your point? That no one in the military is on food stamps? If that's not the point that you are trying to make, then why are you swinging away like you're in some sort of cage match or something, Daveman?

I figured Jake "The Republican" (wink) would find a way to blame the Republicans.

S. J., the right wing statist trying to be a small conservative (wink) has trouble assigning the blame to complacent democratic and republican presidents with a dominant GOP congress kissing some dems' butts. :D

Forum List

Back