If 100% secure border is so needed , what about the north border ?

I simply postulated a reason not to build a wall along the Canadian border but I wouldn't call certain separatist movements in Canada "fringe".

In 1995 Quebec saw 92% of its voters narrowly defeat a move for separation - 50.?% to stay versus 49.?% to leave. The polls in Quebec still show 30% plus who express a desire to separate - not what anyone would call fringe.

The Alberta separatist movement is fringe.

we are told that a wall is a must . If you don’t have a full wall , then you really don’t have a secure border . NOW NOW NOW !

Why no squawking about the Canadian border ? It’s far more open than the south border .

Canada is known to allow immigrants and asylum seekers from all kinds of crazy countries . Then can just wander in!

Where’s the clamor about the OTHER border ?

I'm down wit' it!!!

Keep those Montreal Canadians....Toronto Maple Leafs.....Canucks....Senators.....

KEEP 'EM OUT!!!!!!!

I simply postulated a reason not to build a wall along the Canadian border but I wouldn't call certain separatist movements in Canada "fringe".

In 1995 Quebec saw 92% of its voters narrowly defeat a move for separation - 50.?% to stay versus 49.?% to leave. The polls in Quebec still show 30% plus who express a desire to separate - not what anyone would call fringe.

Insist on Dominion rates!

Canada should build a wall 100 feet tall to protect against the criminals, drug addicts, racists savages down south.
I hope they do! Why do you think a wall is "insulting" to Americans? You're such a fuck'n fragile little snowflake. A wall from our neighbors to the north wouldn't bother us in the least. In fact, we would love it.

Here is the difference. Unlike you idiots, we wouldn't waste the money on such a useless thing as a wall. He spend our money on education, health care, infrastructure, and helping our citizens.

Americans piss away more money on useless garbage than any nation on earth, while letting the poor go without decent health care. How much have you spent on weapons rusting in missile silos? How much have you spent on trying to build a southern wall? Then there's the F35 - billions and billions wasted and no sign that plane will ever fly.

But when it's suggested that the money would be better spent on health care, you scream like babies at the cost, but if someone were to suggest going to war with Iran, you'd be all for it.

Uhm Canada has no money, and we defend your ass

Defend who? Dude have you seen yourself in the mirror? Canadians are one of the most respected nationalities on earth, so many Americans are afraid to say they are Americans and they claim 5o be canadian because of all the shit we have done. But you wouldnt know since your kind never travels.

Canada should build a wall 100 feet tall to protect against the criminals, drug addicts, racists savages down south.
I hope they do! Why do you think a wall is "insulting" to Americans? You're such a fuck'n fragile little snowflake. A wall from our neighbors to the north wouldn't bother us in the least. In fact, we would love it.

Here is the difference. Unlike you idiots, we wouldn't waste the money on such a useless thing as a wall. He spend our money on education, health care, infrastructure, and helping our citizens.

Americans piss away more money on useless garbage than any nation on earth, while letting the poor go without decent health care. How much have you spent on weapons rusting in missile silos? How much have you spent on trying to build a southern wall? Then there's the F35 - billions and billions wasted and no sign that plane will ever fly.

But when it's suggested that the money would be better spent on health care, you scream like babies at the cost, but if someone were to suggest going to war with Iran, you'd be all for it.
------------------------------------------- and its true , you spend NO money on MILITARY as you know that the USA will protect you 'canooks' Dragonlady , --- We've given up on Canada's military, so let's abandon it altogether - Macleans.ca --- yeah , you 'canookian spawn of tories and Draft Doders ' are weaklings Dragonlady .
And you are obese and dumb with no health coverage, with lot of homeles, a drug and violence epidemic.

25% of Albertans expressed a positive view of separation from Canada and 70% expressed that they were unhappy with how Alberta is treated by Ottawa.
'Needle really hasn’t moved': Most Albertans don't want to separate, says new poll

I agree the movement is small but not insignificant. Alberta's population is approximately 5 million. 25% of 5 million is 1,250,000 people. Not a small number for a province of 5 million people.

Dissatisfaction in different Canadian provinces is high but it is unlikely any will leave the union in the near term.

------------------------------------------- and its true , you spend NO money on MILITARY as you know that the USA will protect you 'canooks' Dragonlady , --- We've given up on Canada's military, so let's abandon it altogether - Macleans.ca --- yeah , you 'canookian spawn of tories and Draft Doders ' are weaklings Dragonlady .
And you are obese and dumb with no health coverage, with lot of homeles, a drug and violence epidemic.

Obese? Dumb?
You mean like all wetbacks?
Wetbacks ruined healthcare in America, wetbacks ruined the education system in America, wetbacks have kept wages stagnant and forced many to the streets, wetbacks are violent savages.
Damn, thanks for pointing this shit out...wetbacks have fucked America all up huh?
Oh, and don’t forget about Ragheads flying jets into giant buildings...huh?

Canada is slated to become the 51st state and Canadians know it. Some Canadians are already discussing it.
Quebec election notebook: It's time to become the 51st state, new party says

As the 51st state we won't need to build a wall.

Just too fking funny.

I thought Canada was America's hat?????

And I always thought of them as nosy neighbors always asking to borrow tools but never bringing them back. The only thing we get from Canada is their opinion of why we should do things differently.

Obese? Dumb?
Wetbacks ruined healthcare in America, wetbacks ruined the education system in America, wetbacks have kept wages stagnant and forced many to the streets, wetbacks are violent savages.
Damn, thanks for pointing this shit out...wetbacks have fucked America all up huh?
White trash are dumb
White trash are addicted to trash
White trash are racists and bigots
White trash are obese
White trash are criminals.
White trash are milking the system.

25% of Albertans expressed a positive view of separation from Canada and 70% expressed that they were unhappy with how Alberta is treated by Ottawa.
'Needle really hasn’t moved': Most Albertans don't want to separate, says new poll

I agree the movement is small but not insignificant. Alberta's population is approximately 5 million. 25% of 5 million is 1,250,000 people. Not a small number for a province of 5 million people.

Dissatisfaction in different Canadian provinces is high but it is unlikely any will leave the union in the near term.

Those numbers of dissatisfaction were much higher under Pierre Trudeau and the National Energy Policy. But unlike in Quebec, there is no broad political movement in Alberta to separate. Every once in awhile, a separatist party arises in Alberta but rarely receives more than 5% of the vote.

I was politically active with the Tories in Saskatchewan, my brother lives in Calgary, and I have good friends in both Calgary and Edmonton. Alberta separatism is a non-issue. Albertans say they are unhappy from time to time, but they never do anything consequential about it.

Obese? Dumb?
White trash are dumb
White trash are addicted to trash
White trash are racists and bigots
White trash are obese
White trash are criminals.
White trash are milking the system.

Haha...sorry Raggy...you’ve been caught lying yet again.

Census confirms: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million households

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

I thought Canada was America's hat?????

Canada leading the world.jpg

Those numbers of dissatisfaction were much higher under Pierre Trudeau and the National Energy Policy. But unlike in Quebec, there is no broad political movement in Alberta to separate. Every once in awhile, a separatist party arises in Alberta but rarely receives more than 5% of the vote.

I was politically active with the Tories in Saskatchewan, my brother lives in Calgary, and I have good friends in both Calgary and Edmonton. Alberta separatism is a non-issue. Albertans say they are unhappy from time to time, but they never do anything consequential about it.

Is there anything that could motivate Canadians to say they've had enough?

Yeah. That was the point. It proved the absurdity of your link. For starters, I've never even heard of "FAIR" while you're obsessed with it. You're providing links to dispute material that I haven't even posted. Oops.

I was watching a European show, where they asked people what's the most racist country on earth...they all said the US and added Trump to why they said that. Super fucking sad.
Really illustrates the degree of progressive propaganda, doesn't it? We're two years removed from a BLACK president and already you wing-nuts have convinced the world we're sooooooo "racist" because you didn't win the next election.

Is there anything that could motivate Canadians to say they've had enough?

Enough what?

Albertans say that their wealth is being used by Ottawa and little consideration is given to the province. They also express that monies given to Alberta are well below what they feel is taken from them.

Quebec has its own list of complaints as do many of the provinces. What would it take for Canadians to take to the streets much like the Gilets Jaune did in France. For the French it was a carbon tax on fuel and the belief that taxes and the cost of living left them with too little disposable income.

Forum List

Back