If a president commits treason all of their Supreme Court picks should be removed and replaced & all their decisions nullified

Soooooo..

Russia, Russia, Russia didn't work...

The Phone call to Ukraine didn't work...

The Jan 6 Insurrection lie didn't work....

Now, in pure desperation, they are attempting to use UCMJ as a bludgeon, without even shred of evidence...

The desperation is massive...

A Former federal prosecutor just said Donald Trump is “on the hook for treason” because he “levied war against the United States” on Jan. 6

Why is it that you on the left struggle so mightily with Civics, BB? The Judicial Branch is separate from the Executive Branch. President's name Supreme Court nominees. The Senate confirms them. Once they ARE confirmed by the Senate they are Supreme Court justices for life unless THEY decide to retire!

A Former federal prosecutor just said Donald Trump is “on the hook for treason” because he “levied war against the United States” on Jan. 6

I thought that the Left was just going to ignore the SCOTUS decision instead of going to any more trouble to get their way.

Oh well, if you really want to have another clown show, have at it.

So let's say the Left gets their way as their next Star Chamber finds Trump guilty of anything and everything once again. What if Trump wins the next election?

LMAO!!

Thank goodness, this means we can rid ourselves of that bio-illiterate moron Katanji before she ever hears a case. Biden's war on the Supreme Court goes beyond treason. Not only that he has half the ranking liberals joining him in his anti-American activities.

The "Big Guy" hasn't had any supreme court justices has he?
kb.jpg

You are really an ignorant pussy.
No. He cannot be a pussy as he is a faggot of exceptional qualifications. If he doesn't take his meds, he creates threads where he hates Trump. If he takes his meds, he is a MAGA supporter like few have seen.

When I first came on this forum, I questioned his dual personality and he tried to convince me it was his gay lover that was posting under the same user name. I guess he thinks masturbation to a fantasy lover who is, in fact, himself is perfectly normal.

If they go after President Trump for these ridiculous fake charges then they open themselves up for future charges and trials. They don't wanna DO that.

Trump wasn't impeached for treason much less convicted.

This thread is a fail.

It's certainly not a politics thread. Maybe conspiracy or the funny farm

Forum List

Back