If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Yes, ignore my points about children's rights.

baby killer.
Think of the CHILDREN!

How many abuses can a government impose with children in mind?

Do you support absolute power and control of government? Because, that is what government will have if government can prevent abortions.

You REFUSE to see the bigger picture. You have no principles. You are a one-issue voter. You love authoritarian government.

You can not paint a big picture big enough to make me share in your ignorance and denials of children's rights, libtard. You are only helping me to refine my arguments as you try.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.
If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.

If you give the man the deciding vote on a question of whether or not a woman has to carry the pregnancy to term,

will you also give him the deciding vote to demand she abort the fetus when her preference is to have a baby?

It is so weird at how conservatives resist abortion, so want to force a woman to have the baby, but then say the baby has no rights once born (to food, healthcare, clothing etc). Nope, at that point its on its own with a mama who doesn't love it and a dad who has made a dash for it. Why be more concerned with embryos' rights than children living on the streets?
I am a mom of three and if anyone had forced me to go through carrying, birthing and raising those little angels I would have wiped that smile off his sodden face in a second flat.

...never discussed, or even considered?

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

She said, "Marry me, or I will abort your child."

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

Why doesn't the media cover a story like that?

I find the story very interesting, don't you?

i believe that it is sexist to only let the woman to have the power of life and death.

Man killed girlfriend after she aborted his baby, court hears

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

There is a simple solution. Don't have sex unless you both agree to having a baby in advance. If either of you is unwilling to have a child, at this time, then keep it in your pants.

No form of birth control is 100% effective. None. The only way you can guarantee that an unwanted pregnancy will not be the outcome of a sex Act is to abstain from intercourse.

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.
Since when is murder an acceptable decision?

Morality has been replaced by stupidity.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Then why do so many black "men" produce so many black bastards for white people to have to financially support?

There is a simple solution. Don't have sex unless you both agree to having a baby in advance. If either of you is unwilling to have a child, at this time, then keep it in your pants.

No form of birth control is 100% effective. None. The only way you can guarantee that an unwanted pregnancy will not be the outcome of a sex Act is to abstain from intercourse.

What? I thought you lefties argued that teaching abstinence was foolish.

It is so weird at how conservatives resist abortion, so want to force a woman to have the baby, but then say the baby has no rights once born (to food, healthcare, clothing etc). Nope, at that point its on its own with a mama who doesn't love it and a dad who has made a dash for it. Why be more concerned with embryos' rights than children living on the streets?
I am a mom of three and if anyone had forced me to go through carrying, birthing and raising those little angels I would have wiped that smile off his sodden face in a second flat.
Yeah murder of the most innocent, should be acceptable to all.

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.
No child should be killed after it has left the mothers womb. There has to be a cutoff while its in there or now its murder.

I agree. After conception, it's murder. Thanks for playing.

Abstinence is bad for business.

If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.
Dont get emotional. Use your brain. Its horrible to witness a abortion however until you have to carry the child you really dont have a say in the matter.

Do you also agree that is the sperm donor that produced it doesn't want the child he shouldn't have to help support it after it's born?

Well over 90% of the reasons given related to someone not wanting the result of a choice they made knowing that the choice could produce that result. Saying I don't want something despite taking the actions that caused it isn't a good reason.

The father, whether it is by choice or by court order, has to financially support that child until age 18. If you're going to give the choice of whether or not the baby is born or aborted to the mother, does the father get a say in whether or not he supports a choice SHE alone made?

Abstinence is bad for business.

The statement was from curiosity. Liberals have argued and argued that teaching or promoting abstinence wouldn't work. Now one is promoting abstinence.

Because it doesn't work. The drive to have sex is second only to the instinct to survive.

I'm not promoting abstinence. Blackrook says he couldn't stand it if a woman aborted his child. Well the only way he can ensure that doesn't happen is to abstain from sex unless they both agree in advance to have a baby.

It doesn't matter if he's married or not. If she doesn't want a baby, and is just looking for a little romance, well that's too bad.

Men you complain about women who would abort their child probably knew she didn't want a baby before they had sex. This would be especially true if one or both of them were "taking precautions". If you really and truly don't believe in abortion and don't want a baby, the only way to guarantee that she won't get pregnant is to abstain from sex.

If you're a man, and you have sex with a woman, protected or otherwise, there is always a risk she will get pregnant. You either accept that risk or you abstain. If she opts for an abortion, you knew that risk before you had sex and you went ahead anyway.

men need to control their sperm......once you let go of it...it belongs to the woman....simple as that...if you are that concerned control your sperm. stoping making excuses that men cant control their sperm

Because it doesn't work. The drive to have sex is second only to the instinct to survive.

I'm not promoting abstinence. Blackrook says he couldn't stand it if a woman aborted his child. Well the only way he can ensure that doesn't happen is to abstain from sex unless they both agree in advance to have a baby.

It doesn't matter if he's married or not. If she doesn't want a baby, and is just looking for a little romance, well that's too bad.

Men you complain about women who would abort their child probably knew she didn't want a baby before they had sex. This would be especially true if one or both of them were "taking precautions". If you really and truly don't believe in abortion and don't want a baby, the only way to guarantee that she won't get pregnant is to abstain from sex.

If you're a man, and you have sex with a woman, protected or otherwise, there is always a risk she will get pregnant. You either accept that risk or you abstain. If she opts for an abortion, you knew that risk before you had sex and you went ahead anyway.

If she chooses to have the child and he opts to not pay to support it, she knew the risk before when she spread her legs. Isn't that equal? Or do you support her having a choice and him not having one?

men need to control their sperm......once you let go of it...it belongs to the woman....simple as that...if you are that concerned control your sperm. stoping making excuses that men cant control their sperm

OK. That means if that sperm that is now hers produces a child she chooses to have, that eliminates him from any financial responsibility since everything belongs to her. In addition, since those of us that didn't release the sperm that is now hers didn't do so, we also have no responsibility in that matter. That's good. People that didn't make choice not having to pay for those choices. Agree?

Forum List

Back