If Amnesty Don allows amnesty for DACA illegals and doesnt build a real wall, he won't get reelected

I suspect those who voted for Trump are not so stupid as to hand Congress and the White House back to the Democrats.
I suspect they will be so pissed at their own stupidity as well as Trump that they will stay home and effectively allow the left to walk back into power on election day.

TRUMP wins the game of power and gets his name in the history books and that's all he ever wanted to begin with.
He's no conservative. Hell he's not even a Republican. He's no Christian God fearing man.

He's a rich prick who was bored after having done everything else in life and decided to play politics for something new. Y'all ate up his bullshit and elected him but as time passes reality sets in.

Should have nominated a real conservative like Walker.

I suspect those who voted for Trump are not so stupid as to hand Congress and the White House back to the Democrats.
I suspect they will be so pissed at their own stupidity as well as Trump that they will stay home and effectively allow the left to walk back into power on election day.

TRUMP wins the game of power and gets his name in the history books and that's all he ever wanted to begin with.
He's no conservative. Hell he's not even a Republican. He's no Christian God fearing man.

He's a rich prick who was bored after having done everything else in life and decided to play politics for something new. Y'all ate up his bullshit and elected him but as time passes reality sets in.

How silly. You disappoint me, puppy.

In other words, if he caves on DACA and the wall, he's finished.
Here's a news flash for all you morons who were too stupid to listen to me pre election.

TRUMP DOESNT GIVE A FUCK. HE WAS/IS A BORED BILLIONARE PLAYING A GAME FOR HIS OWN ENTERTAINMENT AT YOUR EXPENSE.

Somewhere else pre-election I even made a theory that Trump was a phony to mouth off, and make Nationalism look as clownish as possible as a deterrent.

Looks like the Sub-Humans have fallen for it....

In other words, if he caves on DACA and the wall, he's finished.
Here's a news flash for all you morons who were too stupid to listen to me pre election.

TRUMP DOESNT GIVE A FUCK. HE WAS/IS A BORED BILLIONARE PLAYING A GAME FOR HIS OWN ENTERTAINMENT AT YOUR EXPENSE.

Problem was they listened to Hillary more. How bad do you have to be to lose to Trump????

lol

I'm pleased with Trump so far. Even better ahead I hope.

Greg
I'm not displeased with the results this far and damn thankful that bitch lost.

Having said that I wasn't fooled by Trumps bullshit.

Your approval is not needed so chew on your own dog biscuits prick

the dems get daca, the RINO's get a few holes in the fence repaired AND A FEW BUCKS for some weak ass immigration reform and idiot RW Trump asshairs get a good fucking for electing a god damn TV host / crook.

exactly like I've been saying for 2 years -

SUCKERS.

I judge solely by results. So far, exceptional.

The elite have used tolerance, and apathy to collapse Western society....

I can't believe anyone even falls for this shit, anymore.... Especially with the Internet having all this good information...

There's obviously a plot to destroy our way of life, our heritage, and countries.... The Sub-Humans are hooked, and baited every-time.

My theory was how could a person smart enough to amass so much wealth, not know when to shut their mouth.... Yeah you get the driff... Truth is Trump's probably turned off more people, than anything.... It seems virtually impossible that Trump's really that dumb...

he's got 71 year old brain rot .. the older people get the less their brain functions.

everybody gets there sooner or later.

the dems get daca, the RINO's get a few holes in the fence repaired AND A FEW BUCKS for some weak ass immigration reform and idiot RW Trump asshairs get a good fucking for electing a god damn TV host / crook.

exactly like I've been saying for 2 years -

SUCKERS.

Chain migration and the lottery destroyed.

I judge solely by results. So far, exceptional.
I can relate but the lies & games aren't discounted. Bill Clinton had great results too

My theory was how could a person smart enough to amass so much wealth, not know when to shut their mouth.... Yeah you get the driff... Truth is Trump's probably turned off more people, than anything.... It seems virtually impossible that Trump's really that dumb...

he's got 71 year old brain rot .. the older people get the less their brain functions.

everybody gets there sooner or later.

The reason why young White ANTIFA males are holding up a sign saying "Smash the White Man" is because?????????

Because they're Sub-Humans Chimps.... Yeah... I thought so too.

Antifa_Smash_The_White_Man_March_Trump_2017_inauguration.jpg

jjj
Your life is largely your culture, I mean your culture lives on, and you were apart of it.
Or
at least that's how it's supposed to go.

What's going on is abnormal, Liberals are really very Sub-Human.

Nope. My culture is fluid; I am me. Capitalism has some probs due to cronies and undue influence but it's the best there is; get rid of the fucking cronies and special interests and ...Happy Days are here again. Trump will do SOME of it but there must be follow up by whoever the American People elect next...in 2024...and forever thereafter ...AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clintons were symptoms of the problem; real shit!!

Greg.

I read his policies and I liked them.

:beer:

Greg

Forum List

Back