If Bernie endorses Clinton, he betrays his supporters

Bernie feels that it is far more important Clinton win than Trump.

Simple as that.
True but his supporters may not see it that way. Another "least of the worst" choice.
"Voting for the lesser of two evils, is still voting for evil."

Maybe, but if evil is your only alternative, the right thing to do is support the least amount of evil you have to.

Trump isn't evil and you know it , hyperbole much?

He's a very very very very very very very bad man. Happy now?

Do you check under your bed every night to make sure he's not there waiting to get you?

After all his rhetoric about her corrupt campaign financing, and the corrupt democratic party, to concede to her would be like joining the evil she is owned by. Bernie would be capitulating to the corporate greed that got her the nomination. It is Sanders obligation to endorse a third party instead of Shrill.

BULLSHIT

Sen. Sanders has a duty to represent his supporters at the Platform Debate during the first days of the D Convention. His stump speech notwithstanding he and HRC represent We the People, and the people is not corporate America. Any effort to demean HRC would benefit Trump, the likely Standard Bearer for the Republican Party, a person who mainstream Republicans find to at best be an embarrassment.

Sen. Sanders will continue his drumbeat but most Democrats - millions more if the votes count - understand he cannot accomplish all that he wants and his followers want. He has done great service in exposing what everyone knows, that a nation controlled by a very wealthy minority will no longer be a representative democracy, it will become as it is currently becoming, a Plutocracy.

He'll endorse her.

The alternative is ridiculous and he knows it.
Or he could keep his integrity and not endorse anyone. Despite the stereo-type, not ALL lefties are void of principles and integrity.

He will endorse her and keep his integrity. He's a politician.

only a party shrill such as yourself would say that endorsing someone who is the polar opposite of what you are is an exercise in integrity.

After all his rhetoric about her corrupt campaign financing, and the corrupt democratic party, to concede to her would be like joining the evil she is owned by. Bernie would be capitulating to the corporate greed that got her the nomination. It is Sanders obligation to endorse a third party instead of Shrill.

Simple as that.
True but his supporters may not see it that way. Another "least of the worst" choice.
thats why I was going to sit this one out until Bernie jumped into the fray.
I think a lot of Bernie supporters are going to vote Green Party...I for one.

Voting for a party that has no chance of winning is equivalent to not voting. Not voting is the equivalent of denying your support to the competitive candidate that best represents your interests,

thus aiding the candidate who least represents your interests.

Unless you wish to take the position that there is absolutely no material difference between the Democrat and Republican candidates, which is invariably preposterous,

then your third party vote is a vote for someone you oppose, on balance, which makes no sense.

And that's from someone who unwisely voted for Perot.

He'll endorse her.

Or he could keep his integrity and not endorse anyone. Despite the stereo-type, not ALL lefties are void of principles and integrity.

only a party shrill such as yourself would say that endorsing someone who is the polar opposite of what you are is an exercise in integrity.

Are you claiming Sanders is closer to Trump or Cruz than he is to Hillary Clinton, ideologically?

Simple as that.

Maybe, but if evil is your only alternative, the right thing to do is support the least amount of evil you have to.
what a noble gesture. :rolleyes-41: I'm through w/ voting to screw the American people.

Trump isn't evil and you know it , hyperbole much?

you were for hillary hyperbole before you were against it? :lol:

people who parrot "i don't trust hillary" need to get real about what "evil" actually means.

let's cut the crap and get real about what really matters to our country as far as "trust" hmm?

Mike Breen, CEO of Truman National Security Project and a former Army officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, offers a harsh critique of Trump's approach.

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the families of terrorists, and murdering civilians on purpose, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Click on the 'Listen' button to hear our full interview with Mike Breen.

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

Last edited:

Simple as that.

Voting for a party that has no chance of winning is equivalent to not voting. Not voting is the equivalent of denying your support to the competitive candidate that best represents your interests,

Unless you wish to take the position that there is absolutely no material difference between the Democrat and Republican candidates, which is invariably preposterous,

then your third party vote is a vote for someone you oppose, on balance, which makes no sense.

both parties are corrupt to the core. Thats a fact

He'll endorse her.

Are you claiming Sanders is closer to Trump or Cruz than he is to Hillary Clinton, ideologically?

No I said eating salmon makes your hair grow faster...because that has about as much to do with your question as my statement.

He'll endorse her.

No I said eating salmon makes your hair grow faster...because that has about as much to do with your question as my statement.

Is that a yes or a no?

Would you rather have the corrupt party that wants to end Medicare in power or the one who doesn't?

Would you rather have the corrupt party that wants to end Medicare in power or the one who doesn't?
again w/ the "vote for the least of the worst" scenario. Been there, done that. How has that been working out for you?

sure, just like every other president i've ever voted for, it's all about the genitalia :cuckoo:

pretty obvious why those who bring up vagina refuse to support her, though... :thup:

You voting for her because of her anatomy are you?

37863992.jpg

again w/ the "vote for the least of the worst" scenario. Been there, done that. How has that been working out for you?

Why don't you vote for yourself in every election then?

Forum List

Back