If Biden Becomes Sick

Will the democrats let Biden work from the hospital like they did Ruth Ginsburg?

See the source image
You mean like Trump did?

They will jump at the opportunity to put Kamala in charge.
One can only hope. That would make your head explode.
We saw how poorly you guys handled having a black man as President...a black woman? Can't wait.

No, you're making an issue of color. Has nothing to do with color but its quite telling that the left projects their racist roots at every opportunity. It was his worthless ideology. I doubt that you could even begin to comprehend that. Sadly.

We saw how poorly you guys handled having a black man as President...a black woman? Can't wait.

No, you're making an issue of color. Has nothing to do with color but its quite telling that the left projects their racist roots at every opportunity. It was his worthless ideology. I doubt that you could even begin to comprehend that. Sadly.

They got to keep the division going. That's their life assignment.

They got to keep the division going. That's their life assignment.

Thats all they have.......division, bowing down to BLM, and government worship.

Forum List

Back