If Biden Doesn't Show Up At The White House Today He's Probably Had A Stroke

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Joe hasn't been seen for 5 days. He was looking pretty bad when he walked down the stairs of Air Force One and some people are saying he may be dying.

The stress of resigning may have caused him to have a stroke.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Democrats claim that Kamala somehow raised over $120 million since Biden's resignation from the race Sunday.

I don't believe this for one second. There's no way that cackling Hyena raised $120 million from American voters. If anything they already had the money stolen from their Ukraine budget and just claimed it was campaign donations.

Meanwhile there are rumors that Biden is so sick that they're having to prepare for a state funeral.

Nothing that they're saying right now is worth believing.

The assassination attempt on Trump has caused a massive shift in the White House as well as a massive coverup attempt.

There's no way everyone in Biden's circle hasn't been deceiving all of America for years.

Joe hasn't been seen for 5 days. He was looking pretty bad when he walked down the stairs of Air Force One and some people are saying he may be dying.

The assassination attempt on Trump has caused a massive shift in the White House as well as a massive coverup attempt.

Of course it stinks to high heaven and it was a Palace revolt without question .

He could be dead or dying .
But nobody here knows the exact state of game play at this moment .
And nothing new will occur unless sanctioned .

As with all major False Flags, full details will take at least twenty years before whistleblowers near to dying provide the missing pieces .
But Deep State certainly did not try to get rid of one of their own.( the Donald himself )
Sleuths need to understand the basic deflection that was used to make you believe otherwise.

Democrats claim that Kamala somehow raised over $120 million since Biden's resignation from the race Sunday.

I don't believe this for one second. There's no way that cackling Hyena raised $120 million from American voters. If anything they already had the money stolen from their Ukraine budget and just claimed it was campaign donations.

Meanwhile there are rumors that Biden is so sick that they're having to prepare for a state funeral.

I 2nd ya on the Ukraine Budget! Massive shift in the White House? The only massive shift I am seeing is in the polls below like YIKES it's a run away for pres. Trump.

The pollster below was criticized By his viewing audience(me included!) as biased so he shows us how he arrived @ his figures which silenced us hecklers, me included! Both "Gold Crown Politics" & "On Point Politics" are the most accurate poli-mappers(pollsters) I have found on YouTube. Below; as the polls progress "Gold Crown Politics"; (2wks ago Biden vs. Trump);

(3 days ago) "Gold Crown Politics"; "Biden/Harris vs. Trump/Vance

(1 day ago) "Harris vs. Trump" The poll below is from "On Point Politics".

Forum List

Back