🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Conservatives had accomplishments, they wouldn't be so jealous of Liberals

2nt9zpd.jpg

Sounds like Grandpa is just another crazy teabagger from inside the fox bubble. Nice to see he has already given his grandson one of those nice tinfoil hats.

There should be a "Liberal Appreciation Day" celebrated in this country considering what they have brought to America.

The very definition of "Conservative" is "fear of change". I have no doubt that without liberals, we would be theocratic English colonies with slaves.

And look at our history of Literature, Theater, Dance, Music and the other arts. The history of Art in America is almost the History of Gays. So much from such a small group of people. Look at how much America owes Alan Turing and he wasn't even American.

Our greatest institutions of higher learning, research and technology are mostly in Blue States for a reason.

Weekends, 40 hour work week, child labor laws, vacations, health care, equal pay for equal work, and all the other benefits workers get were never supported by conservatives. These have always been seen as "liberal".

And when you look at the enormous diversity within Liberals as a group, they will be a strong force far into the future. Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, gays, atheists, religious, rich, poor, scientists, teachers, straights and so on.

We really should have a "Liberal Appreciation Day". To thank Liberals for what they brought to this country in spite of so much opposition.

Accomplishments-

Liberals took over Education do that students would no longer be measured on ability to think and communicate critically and analytically. Liberals also took over the media.

I have great respect for the memory of the republican party which no longer exists in an honorable form because it has been bastardized by the teaparty. Given that, there is no need to seek out what republicans stand for and advocate. Unlike fox drones who only accept information from one source, I listen to a variety of sources, and if the right has something they want heard, there is little doubt that it will be heard. Are you actually trying to claim the right has a great trove of reasonable, workable ideas, but they are somehow being sequestered from the public, and only after in depth searching will any of those great ideas be found? That's just stupid.
So anyone that doesn't agree with you is a fox drone but you are the open minded one? LOL.
So the TEA Party types have taken over the GOP? Or they are irrelevant? Which is it?

Well, actually that particular discussion you quoted was about whether the GOP even had another perspective, and Takeastepback had said they actually do, but somehow it was being hidden from public view. You know, some sort of top secret thing I guess. Perhaps you might help me out. Do you know any great plans the right might have other than just being obstructionist?

But now, on to your questions.
1. I am aware of many people who disagree with me, and many have valid reasons to disagree. I just think my reasons are stronger. No reason why reasonable people can't disagree.
2. Fox drones always disagree, but they are different because the only reason they disagree is to be disagreeable. Sure. they can spout the right wing talking points, but their final decision has more to do with what Hannity told them to think than with any facts.
3. Yes, the extreme right has taken over the GOP.
4. The right is only relevant in the sense that they can be counted on to be in opposition to everything.

I often wonder why in political ads, liberal democrats never seem to want to address the issues. Rather, they are found stereotyping their Republican opponent over engaging in an open discussion toward any real opposing solutions.

A typical example would be the Maryland governor race. Michael Hogan focused his attention on the need to bring in more jobs and the high cost of living through more and more higher taxes. Anthony Brown focused his issues on stereotypes, through ads depicting assault rifles becoming available in a shopping cart on aisle 5. Brown lost in a HUGE offset because he failed to defend his position, while a Republican, who has never carried such strong numbers among democrats in a blue liberal state, was able to connect with the concerns of everyday families.

There should be a "Liberal Appreciation Day" celebrated in this country considering what they have brought to America.

The very definition of "Conservative" is "fear of change". I have no doubt that without liberals, we would be theocratic English colonies with slaves.

And look at our history of Literature, Theater, Dance, Music and the other arts. The history of Art in America is almost the History of Gays. So much from such a small group of people. Look at how much America owes Alan Turing and he wasn't even American.

Our greatest institutions of higher learning, research and technology are mostly in Blue States for a reason.

Weekends, 40 hour work week, child labor laws, vacations, health care, equal pay for equal work, and all the other benefits workers get were never supported by conservatives. These have always been seen as "liberal".

And when you look at the enormous diversity within Liberals as a group, they will be a strong force far into the future. Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, gays, atheists, religious, rich, poor, scientists, teachers, straights and so on.

We really should have a "Liberal Appreciation Day". To thank Liberals for what they brought to this country in spite of so much opposition.

Accomplishments-

Liberals took over Education do that students would no longer be measured on ability to think and communicate critically and analytically. Liberals also took over the media.

Does this look like liberals took over education?
I s on Edjukashun - Texas School Board - The Colbert Report - Video Clip Comedy Central

Accomplishments-

I s on Edjukashun - Texas School Board - The Colbert Report - Video Clip Comedy Central

Depends. Are liberal issues making their way into the classroom? Global warming, alternative energy, protecting small organisms that are threaded by development, etc etc? Which positions do we find discussed in public education?

Accomplishments-

Depends. Are liberal issues making their way into the classroom? Global warming, alternative energy, protecting small organisms that are threaded by development, etc etc? Which positions do we find discussed in public education?
What makes those liberal issues?

Politicians should not be "achieving" anything. They should be behind the scenes & unheard from. Instead they are followed by groupies like Rdean. It really is rather pathetic. The more you dumbfucks elevate them the worse off we are.
Dipshits like Rderp act like they're still in high school voting for the prom king/queen based on some stupid popularity contest.

Conservatives do dominate the wrong side of history;

they've earned bragging rights for that achievement.

Strange question you ask.

"Liberal issues" as you call them are the very same issues being discussed all through society. Why wouldn't an education include the discussion of current events?

You want to be educated in all things or just a few?

Accomplishments-

Which party advocates further regulations to support global warming? Which platform presses to halt job opportunities over small environmental species?

Accomplishments-

Generally positions that scientists tell us we should be concerned about, but if you fear science, I can see your concern.

Accomplishments-

They are liberal issues because the right fears science and mistrusts any scientific advances beyond the PopTart.

Accomplishments-

They are liberal issues because the right fears science and mistrusts any scientific advances beyond the PopTart.

Solar power and wind power that is inferior to nuclear and coal power producers is a scientific fact. I advocate common sense over following blind ideology.

Accomplishments-

Solar power and wind power that is inferior to nuclear and coal power producers is a scientific fact. I advocate common sense over following blind ideology.

The internal combustion engine was inferior to a goat pulling a cart until the bugs were worked out.

Notice right wingers don't even try to present any accomplishments? In fact, they try desperately to justify why there shouldn't be any accomplishments. With out government accomplishments, we wouldn't have the Interstate highway system. We wouldn't have NASA. We wouldn't have our military. There would be no vaccines against polio, the flu and other disease. There wouldn't be anyone helping disaster victims.

Listen to Republicans and we would be the shithole of the world. Even worse than Red States.
Yeah, this is a point I've tried to make many times before. In most cases, if there's not some kind of short term profit to be had, private enterprise would never bother to address any of these issues. And now that we're all the better for these accomplishments, they'd rather pretend it's government overreach.

Because it's true. Are you saying the right has been prevented from saying what they want to say? Hell......They have the entire fox network to broadcast anything they want heard 24 hours a day. There has been no censorship of all the crazy remarks they make. What makes you think any perspective they might have has been silenced?

I would suspect you're not the type to seek out conservative/republican news based on that hate slogan in your signature, Poindexter.

I have great respect for the memory of the republican party which no longer exists in an honorable form because it has been bastardized by the teaparty. Given that, there is no need to seek out what republicans stand for and advocate. Unlike fox drones who only accept information from one source, I listen to a variety of sources, and if the right has something they want heard, there is little doubt that it will be heard. Are you actually trying to claim the right has a great trove of reasonable, workable ideas, but they are somehow being sequestered from the public, and only after in depth searching will any of those great ideas be found? That's just stupid.

Thanks for the admission. So, like I said, you wouldn't know what republicans are thinking. Your completely paralyzed by hatred and intolerance.

All your other whining and diatribe aside, Nancy.

OK.....Where is this repository of great right wing ideas? I've watched fox.....It ain't there. Why don't your politicians just publish a list? If it has been published, how about a link? Is someone forcing them to keep it a deep dark secret? Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh, so they need to make it easy for you since you're frothing so with hate for them. I'm not a republican or even conservative. I'm just pointing out your hatred and intolerance are what the republican opponents are relying on full court. And it's working.....well, not really.... :lmao:
So if we only searched hard enough, we'd find these ideas? LOL, take it from an ideas man, if you want your ideas heard, you'd better make them readily available.

The internal combustion engine was inferior to a goat pulling a cart until the bugs were worked out.

It's not a matter of bugs as much as it is about keeping up with changing consumer demand. It is a limited system that utilizes batteries to charge for when the weather changes. Ever work with a photovoltaic system? Technology just can't keep up like nuclear power could soon after it's development.

Accomplishments-

I love it when I can prove a dipshit is a dipshit.

Texas GOP rejects lsquo critical thinking rsquo skills. Really. - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform - Forbes

Texas GOP s 2012 Platform Opposes Teaching Of Critical Thinking Skills

It's not a matter of bugs as much as it is about keeping up with changing consumer demand. It is a limited system that utilizes batteries to charge for when the weather changes. Ever work with a photovoltaic system? Technology just can't keep up like nuclear power could soon after it's development.

So since that source of energy isn't as effective as another right now, we should just forget about it, even though wind and solar give us the potential for cheaper and much less hazardous sources of energy? Right. I guess you think we have found the ultimate source, and there will never be any need for any advancement..

Forum List

Back