🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Conservatives had accomplishments, they wouldn't be so jealous of Liberals

Liberals think government is God. All goodness comes from government. We all live under its' protection and grace and owe everything to the state. Opposition to that is rebellion and evil. That's why you can't reason with libs, you can only defeat them.
Is that what liberals think? Cuz I know lots of liberals and none of them think like that.

Oh wait. You were having another delusion. You've been told, you are NOT supposed to skip your meds. Remember last time? Thank God you were acquitted.
so thats not how liberals think?.........i know lots of people on the right,none of them think like you say they do.....

Liberals think government is God. All goodness comes from government. We all live under its' protection and grace and owe everything to the state. Opposition to that is rebellion and evil. That's why you can't reason with libs, you can only defeat them.
Is that what liberals think? Cuz I know lots of liberals and none of them think like that.

Oh wait. You were having another delusion. You've been told, you are NOT supposed to skip your meds. Remember last time? Thank God you were acquitted.
I don't know a liberal that doesn't think that. Look at this board. ALL good comes from government, AND it's the liberals in government that make it happen. They don't call it God, but that's what it amounts to. Conservatives made this nation number one in the world, like none other, EVER. Libs don't like it the way it is so they want to change it.

Now think, Einstein, if we were a liberal nation, why the fuck would you want to change it?

I don't know a liberal that doesn't think that. Look at this board. ALL good comes from government, AND it's the liberals in government that make it happen. They don't call it God, but that's what it amounts to. Conservatives made this nation number one in the world, like none other, EVER. Libs don't like it the way it is so they want to change it.

Now think, Einstein, if we were a liberal nation, why the fuck would you want to change it?
false.

false.
LOL

"If Conservatives had accomplishments, they wouldn't be so jealous of Liberals"

It's not in the nature of most conservatives to attempt to accomplish anything in the realm of responsible governance and public policy; most conservatives seek only to tear down that which the don't understand and fear, and to pointlessly work to preserve an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with, an American past that was in no way 'ideal' for millions of Americans.

How typical of the usual liberal fanatics, to think that government must show "accomplishments".

Government is only there to protect people's rights. Basically, to protect people from being messed with unjustly by other people.

When government does its job right, nobody notices, because there is nothing much to see. You can live your life without unjust interference from others, is all. Government will seem like a very small part of your life, because it mostly stays out of your way (as long as you don't violate your neighbors' rights) and you live your life normally.

If another country attacks, then government must get much bigger, taking a large part of the GDP, to fight them off and defeat them. Then its "accomplishments" become noticeable. When the enemy is defeated, then govt must shrink back down, relinquish its power, and fade into the background (mostly) again. At least, a good government will.

Liberals see government differently, of course. Government must become a major part of everyone's lives (whether they like it or not), doling out money for health care, nice workplaces, retirement funds, and even regulating what light bulbs you can buy and how much water your toilet uses. And a host of other things.

To liberals, government must show more and more "accomplishments" all the time. To conservatives, that's what it must NOT do, except in dire emergencies it is empowered to deal with.

So it's not surprising that the hate-filled liberals on this board, try to condemn conservatives for not "showing enough accomplishments".

Liberals think that's a condemnation. But in fact, it's a compliment. The less government is seen, the better it is. Except in grave emergencies, of course (wars etc.) that it is supposed to deal with. But in general, a government that shows few "accomplishments" (or none in peacetime) is likely doing its job right.
Government is there to do what needs to be done. When they don't, people either vote them out or revolt.

Thanks to deano for illustrating the profound ignorance of the low information left. Once again the radical left misunderstands the intelligence of Americans who elected a republican majority to counter the effects of six years of "hope and change" which left Americans with little hope and only the change left in their pockets.

Thanks to deano for illustrating the profound ignorance of the low information left. Once again the radical left misunderstands the intelligence of Americans who elected a republican majority to counter the effects of six years of "hope and change" which left Americans with little hope and only the change left in their pockets.
You mean getting us out of Iraq?
Saving the auto industry?
18,000 Dow?
Health Care?
Unemployment from 10.8 to 5.8?

The entire GOP plan has been to not only widen the wage gap, but to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. It's not like they hide it. You can't name a single GOP plan or policy that would help the majority of Americans for the last 40 years.
And during the Bush years, every single GOP policy was a disaster, a fiasco, or a debacle. If some weren't, tell us which ones. Go ahead, teach us. Show us where we are wrong.

so thats not how liberals think?.........i know lots of people on the right,none of them think like you say they do.....
How they vote is how they think. Explain what I got wrong. It really is just that easy.

Liberals gave us the Welfare State, Public Housing, Public education and voting rights for the non-living
You said: Liberals gave us Public Education.

See what I mean? When I say Republicans hate education they insist they don't. And yet, they complain that America has public education? Really? Republicans don't believe in education. They think it's a waste of time. 4.8 million jobs going unfilled because the people who require education to fill those jobs can't be found.

How can Republicans say they can fix anything when they don't have even the slightest clue about the importance of education. When you point that out, they say "Oh, that's LIBERAL education. We like the other kind". Schools in liberal states are considered the best in the world by the rest of the world for a reason.

2nt9zpd.jpg

I have great respect for the memory of the republican party which no longer exists in an honorable form because it has been bastardized by the teaparty. Given that, there is no need to seek out what republicans stand for and advocate. Unlike fox drones who only accept information from one source, I listen to a variety of sources, and if the right has something they want heard, there is little doubt that it will be heard. Are you actually trying to claim the right has a great trove of reasonable, workable ideas, but they are somehow being sequestered from the public, and only after in depth searching will any of those great ideas be found? That's just stupid.
So anyone that doesn't agree with you is a fox drone but you are the open minded one? LOL.
So the TEA Party types have taken over the GOP? Or they are irrelevant? Which is it?

I have great respect for the memory of the republican party which no longer exists in an honorable form because it has been bastardized by the teaparty. Given that, there is no need to seek out what republicans stand for and advocate. Unlike fox drones who only accept information from one source, I listen to a variety of sources, and if the right has something they want heard, there is little doubt that it will be heard. Are you actually trying to claim the right has a great trove of reasonable, workable ideas, but they are somehow being sequestered from the public, and only after in depth searching will any of those great ideas be found? That's just stupid.
So anyone that doesn't agree with you is a fox drone but you are the open minded one? LOL.
So the TEA Party types have taken over the GOP? Or they are irrelevant? Which is it?

Well, actually that particular discussion you quoted was about whether the GOP even had another perspective, and Takeastepback had said they actually do, but somehow it was being hidden from public view. You know, some sort of top secret thing I guess. Perhaps you might help me out. Do you know any great plans the right might have other than just being obstructionist?

But now, on to your questions.
1. I am aware of many people who disagree with me, and many have valid reasons to disagree. I just think my reasons are stronger. No reason why reasonable people can't disagree.
2. Fox drones always disagree, but they are different because the only reason they disagree is to be disagreeable. Sure. they can spout the right wing talking points, but their final decision has more to do with what Hannity told them to think than with any facts.
3. Yes, the extreme right has taken over the GOP.
4. The right is only relevant in the sense that they can be counted on to be in opposition to everything.

Perhaps you might help me out. Do you know any great plans the right might have other than just being obstructionist?
That proves that you lied when you said you look at different sources.
1. I am aware of many people who disagree with me, and many have valid reasons to disagree. I just think my reasons are stronger. No reason why reasonable people can't disagree.
2. Fox drones always disagree, but they are different because the only reason they disagree is to be disagreeable. Sure. they can spout the right wing talking points, but their final decision has more to do with what Hannity told them to think than with any facts.
4. The right is only relevant in the sense that they can be counted on to be in opposition to everything.
You are a far left loon. Anything resembling moderation or fiscal and social responsibility looks like the far right to you.

Perhaps you might help me out. Do you know any great plans the right might have other than just being obstructionist?
That proves that you lied when you said you look at different sources.
You are a far left loon. Anything resembling moderation or fiscal and social responsibility looks like the far right to you.

I noted that you couldn't name any of those great republican plans either. I receive information from a lot of sources.......even fox. Of course fox only tells the truth 18% of the time, so I take that into account as well. If you have information concerning all those great republican ideas that don't include obstruction or giveaways to the already rich, I would truly appreciate a link. If those plans exist, why are you hiding them?

There should be a "Liberal Appreciation Day" celebrated in this country considering what they have brought to America.

:lmao:

Well, you progressive authoritarians have not allowed liberals to accomplish anything in over 100 years.

I never hear of any pride that stem from self accomplishments, everything the liberals push for usually is tied to some form of government dependency over individual achievement.

Forum List

Back