If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

We hate what bumbleshits is doing to America. Get it right.
no you don't, you've not helped americans one bit by focusing 24/7/365 days your hate. no legislation, no real effort to help americans. nothing. russia russia, impeach impeach impeach and now blaming him for china virus. too fking funny. now you're rooting for the virus. can't make it up, you hate america.

You've been lied to. I can't help you.
i've got eyes and ears and see what's in front of me while listening to the hacks such as you. never a lie, just confusion on why you hate americans so much. you can't even acknowledge that trump won legitimately. you're toast there.
Whatever you do, do not listen to the CDC, the WHO, the medical community or the scientific community.
what are they saying? are they addressing this?

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through February 29, 2020, there have been:
34,000,000 – 49,000,000
flu illnesses

cough-icon.png

16,000,000 – 23,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor-patient-icon.png

350,000 – 620,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital-room-icon.png

20,000 – 52,000
flu deaths

flu-virus-icon.png

These numbers out qualify any such numbers on corona, and yet fking crickets. so shut the fk up. 16 million americans got the flu, crickets, 20,000 died, crickets, 1,500 have corona and were shutting down schools and sports . so fk off.
Are you claiming the nation should do nothing about coronavirus until it’s numbers surpass the flu?

I said in another thread that I first heard his speech last night on the radio and my first thought was he sounded sick. He had zero energy, lethargic, sniffy (I attributed this to snorting sudafed) and was taking deep breathes.

When I watched it on tv he didn't look sick so who knows. We do know that he's had a couple of potential exposures. Nothing to celebrate but if he did come down with it karma is alive and well.

He has changed his attitude towards the virus in the past few days and I can't believe his aides convinced him rather I think he (but could be wrong) is sick and now sees it just might be a tad worse than the flu.

Why do you think that it's worse than the flu?

Its more contagious and the mortality rate is 10 times higher.

Coronavirus and flu: Why COVID-19 poses more of a threat

Does this question have to keep coming up over and over again? It's pointless and actually does more harm than good.

No, the mortality rate is not 10 times higher.

Well, my link actually shows it as 20 times higher. Anyway all the health professionals are saying it's a multitude of at least about 10. But, hey, live your life....as far away from me as possible.

It doesn't

He has changed his attitude towards the virus in the past few days and I can't believe his aides convinced him rather I think he (but could be wrong) is sick and now sees it just might be a tad worse than the flu.

Does this question have to keep coming up over and over again? It's pointless and actually does more harm than good.

Well, my link actually shows it as 20 times higher. Anyway all the health professionals are saying it's a multitude of at least about 10. But, hey, live your life....as far away from me as possible.

It doesn't

Based on what?

It doesn't

Based on what?
the things that aren't known yet. that's what. too funny. how many americans? 313 milliion, how many got the virus 1500? what's that percentage? can you do that math?

It doesn't

Based on what?
the things that aren't known yet. that's what. too funny. how many americans? 313 milliion, how many got the virus 1500? what's that percentage? can you do that math?

Just a couple days ago it was less than 500. You should be listening to Fauci and other professionals and not Trump who has downplayed this from the beginning. Also, again we have not tested nearly enough people. This is going to continue to grow.

It doesn't

Based on what?

Math

It doesn't

Based on what?

Math

OMG, you poor dumb moron.

*sigh* Ok, show me the math.

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch

This interview with a medical professional states that the data from Germany....where they are doing widespread testing and analysis...shows that the corona virus has a death rate about the same as seasonal flu.....

As Coronavirus hits the nation....

Does Trump still plan to repeal Obamacare?

Hope so
We are really going to need something a lot better
Good idea

We are in a medical crisis. Will Trump be rolling out his new healthcare plan now?

We aren't.

Then why the travel bans?

Europe is.

It's here. It's all over the world this is not just Europe's problem.

. .. who do you think will win the election if Trump succumbs to the Covid-19 and it ends up being Pence vs. Biden? :dunno:

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch

This interview with a medical professional states that the data from Germany....where they are doing widespread testing and analysis...shows that the corona virus has a death rate about the same as seasonal flu.....

Germany is a best case scenario and unlike Italy or say us they acted quickly and did extensive testing. Why cherry pick? Oh, yeah, you're kind of famous for it.

Germany's extensive medical network apparently helped in early stage of coronavirus

It doesn't

Based on what?

Math

313 million people in the US and 1500 have the virus, that is .000479% of the people got the corona virus.

313 million people in the US and 16 million got the flu, that is 5.1% of the people got the flu. what is it your math tells you?

It doesn't

Based on what?

Math

313 million people in the US and 1500 have the virus, that is .0000479% of the people got the corona virus.

313 million people in the US and 16 million got the flu, that is 5.1% of the people got the flu. what is it your math tells you?

You say this as if we are topping out at 1,500. It's getting worse and doubling if not tripling in a matter of days. We are also not doing nearly enough testing so pretty sure many if not most cases are undiagnosed. Just ask Italy how that worked out for them.

Forum List

Back