If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch
You are the disgusting one.
Governor Jay Inslee just finished a news conference and thanked the help the Federal government has provided and his communications with Pence.
Pence has put aside ultra-partisanship, and called for a bipartisan solution.
That does not mean you do not call out actions that are not helping the pandemic solution whether it be a Democrat or a Republican.

You are doing what you criticize, making this political. It is not Democrat or Republican, it is competent or not competent.
You also sound like a snowflake that everyone receives a trophy. In other words you do not call people out if mistakes are made.
In your book all Republicans receive a trophy no matter what their performance.

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.

The entire world is talking about it. When Trump talks about it (usually on a daily basis) is he using it against himself? It's a stupid argument, we're dealing with a legit pandemic. Schools and public events are being closed, of course people are going to fucking talk about it.
The talk on here is politically motivated. There is no talk about concern or what we can do to help or any of that. ITS ALL POLITICAL WEAPONIZATION talk.

It's a political forum. Usually we judge our politicians on this forum in how they interact with crisis. That's kind of the normal around here regardless who is president. If we were drastically under testing people while Obama was president we'd be hearing about that as well. If Obama was undercutting the number who are sick, you'd be talking about it. If Obama implied it was OK to go to work while you have the virus, I'm sure you wouldn't be silent about it.
Where are your threads about this then?

View attachment 311768 View attachment 311769

THAT deserves far more attention than any of the mundane drivel y'all post day after day about this issue. But not a peep about it.

Yeah, it's been a thing for quite awhile.

U.S. officials worried about Chinese control of American drug supply <---2019

What's been done about it? I mean other than trade wars with China, I'm sure that's helping the situation quite a bit right about now.

Anyway, I'm sorry people arent talking about exactly what you think they should. We still have a global pandemic on our hands and the United States got a late start.
Schiff and Nadler will tell you why.

Aren't you the one who started a thread a few hours ago. Trying to politicize the guilty verdict of Weinstein?

At least we can point to actual things Trump has done to make this virus more disruptive than it needs to be.

Yes, this virus is being politicized.... by the right. It wasn't the left that went on television calling this virus "a hoax" by the MSM and the Democrats. It wasn't the left that called the governor of Washington "a snake" during a briefing at the CDC. It wasn't the left who shut down the NSC's global health security unit. So now the White House response to this is not led by health experts but the definite POLITICAL Mike Pence.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Fortunately most of the deceased druggies would otherwise have voted Democrat.

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?
Your focus isn't the virus. It's Trump and his administration.

Fraud

My focus is the virus and this could not have been handled more badly. It's disgusting, maybe when he gets it he might take it seriously.

The entire world is talking about it. When Trump talks about it (usually on a daily basis) is he using it against himself? It's a stupid argument, we're dealing with a legit pandemic. Schools and public events are being closed, of course people are going to fucking talk about it.
The talk on here is politically motivated. There is no talk about concern or what we can do to help or any of that. ITS ALL POLITICAL WEAPONIZATION talk.
Something, of course, you never engage in? By the way, I responded the other day to someone who saw no problem going to work while feeling not well. My position was to stay at home if you are. Today I answered some questions on what Corona does, how long you are infectious and other various things. None of it was political in that thread so you are wrong again.

How many dem congressmen have quarantined themselves vs GOP?

I believe six so far, only because an attendee at CPAC was found to have the virus. Any problems with that?

I believe six so far, only because an attendee at CPAC was found to have the virus. Any problems with that?

But I thought it was the flu? That's what your orange buffoon says. Have you quarantined? I bet you've had contact with someone that doesn't know they have it yet. Nope you haven't and neither have I.

You what gets me about the stupidity of these threads is that these Trumpist fail to realize that the coronavirus is a worldwide outbreak.

For Trumpists only, "worldwide" means beyond our borders and in other countries of the world.

How can you "politicize" a worldwide outbreak.

You want the news media to ignore it is that what you are arguing?

Now these Trumpit slow wits apparently think that the response of other countries is an overreaction and that all this is a media charade.

That is the the truly sad part. Because Trumpists think it is a hoax, people will die.

Last edited:

It's a political forum. Usually we judge our politicians on this forum in how they interact with crisis. That's kind of the normal around here regardless who is president. If we were drastically under testing people while Obama was president we'd be hearing about that as well. If Obama was undercutting the number who are sick, you'd be talking about it. If Obama implied it was OK to go to work while you have the virus, I'm sure you wouldn't be silent about it.
Where are your threads about this then?

View attachment 311768 View attachment 311769

THAT deserves far more attention than any of the mundane drivel y'all post day after day about this issue. But not a peep about it.

What's been done about it? I mean other than trade wars with China, I'm sure that's helping the situation quite a bit right about now.

Anyway, I'm sorry people arent talking about exactly what you think they should. We still have a global pandemic on our hands and the United States got a late start.
Schiff and Nadler will tell you why.

They are going to tell me about Trump's trade wars?

Interesting. So what you're saying is that while this was in the early stages, the only thing the Democrats cared about occupying their time with is impeaching the President. Thanks for the info.

The Democrats aren't the ones who started a trade war with China nor is Congress directly responsible for our diplomatic relationships with them. Way to pass the buck.

But I thought it was the flu? That's what your orange buffoon says. Have you quarantined? I bet you've had contact with someone that doesn't know they have it yet. Nope you haven't and neither have I.

The difference is they were with somebody proven to have the virus. Hey, your hero's canceled their event in my city yesterday. Both Biden and Sander's said they are staying away from Cleveland because we have found several cases in our county.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?
Apparently. Don't you just love trumpanzee logic? :71:

If that's all they were talking about on the MSM, yes, it's an overkill.

We're in the middle of a pandemic. So the media is going to focus on what that means to us and the world as far as how many people are going to get it, what is the fatality rate, where is it spreading and what our government is doing about it. These are all relative subjects to be had.

Interesting. So what you're saying is that while this was in the early stages, the only thing the Democrats cared about occupying their time with is impeaching the President. Thanks for the info.

The Democrats aren't the ones who started a trade war with China nor is Congress directly responsible for our diplomatic relationships with them. Way to pass the buck.

No, it's not passing the buck, it's simply pointing out hypocrisy. Nobody (at the time) had any idea what this was all about or the severity of it. When Trump instituted an additional travel ban, the Democrats made the usual claim it was done out of racism. It was nothing to worry about. He's only using the virus as an excuse.

No, it's not passing the buck, it's simply pointing out hypocrisy. Nobody (at the time) had any idea what this was all about or the severity of it. When Trump instituted an additional travel ban, the Democrats made the usual claim it was done out of racism. It was nothing to worry about. He's only using the virus as an excuse.

I'm not saying no Democrats have criticized Trump in that regard but can you tell who and how many?

And yes, blaming Democrats for our shitty relationship with China due to our current trade war is passing the buck.

If that's all they were talking about on the MSM, yes, it's an overkill.

We're in the middle of a pandemic. So the media is going to focus on what that means to us and the world as far as how many people are going to get it, what is the fatality rate, where is it spreading and what our government is doing about it. These are all relative subjects to be had.

What they're trying to do is destroy the economy and market for political expediency. 16,000 Americans died from the flu so far this year, and not a peep. Less than a 100 so far with this virus, and it's the only thing they talk about.

Forum List

Back