If Democrats really care about human life, why don't they care about 3000 babies aborted per day?

the women you seek to oppress were once fetuses. i read it in a science book!

What's hilarious is all the mental gymnastics Democrats will do to justify abortion, rather than simply admit they are wrong.

What’s hilarious is all the mental gymnastics right wingers will do to justify forcing a woman to give birth to a child she cannot afford, while they refuse to provide any protections or supports which would enable her to provide for her children.

No maternity leave, no job protections, no day care, no health care.

You’re not pro life. You’re pro birth. After that the kid is in his or her own.

I've raised 4 kids in 35 years and I can tell you one thing, pearl necklaces save lives...

The thing is, every single person who gets on a political forum and argues that abortion should be legal, will be penalized at death when they meet Jesus, and he sends them to hell.

So, I ask you pro-aborts, is it worth it to go to hell?

If God didn’t believe in the right to choose, women wouldn’t be able to end a pregnancy, and they wouldn’t have miscarriages. God gave us the right to choose. You would take it away.

The thing is, every single person who gets on a political forum and argues that abortion should be legal, will be penalized at death when they meet Jesus, and he sends them to hell.

If God didn’t believe in the right to choose, women wouldn’t be able to end a pregnancy, and they wouldn’t have miscarriages. God gave us the right to choose. You would take it away.
Thou shalt not kill, BITCH.

Blackrook said:
the women who actually have abortions, because at least they have stressful circumstances that caused them to make a bad decision.

you mean the bad decision to fuck some stupid dick who couldn't care less about the human life he was just using to get off?

that "stupid bitch whore who is too lazy to close her legs and get a job" was once a fetus T00000 boo hoo hoooo

don't be a DICK... for the children!

It’s not your body. It’s not your life. It’s not your family. It’s not your business.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don’t have one. But stay the fuck out of other people’s personal private family decisions.

But at least I tried saving babies' lives by speaking out against abortion

What, by posting on an internet message board?

Big fucking deal.

Put your money where your mouth is and take out a full page ad in a few major newspapers or better yet, go on TV with your concerns.

Do neither of these things and we’ll all know you’re full of shit.

If Democrats really cared about human life they wouldn't have abandoned for Americans due to die at the hands of terrorists in Benghazi... they would not have financed, supplied, armed, trained, descended, and protected terrorists... they would not have given Mexican drug cartels thousands of automatic weapons... they would not have paid organizations to send violent dogs out to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump they would not have paid organizations to send violent thugs out to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters... they would not have called for assassinations and then attempted to carry out those assassinations... they wouldn't attack GOP politicians and break five of their ribs... they wouldn't use violence to strip Americans of their constitutional rights...

They're NOT babies. They're cells.

I'd agree if it was late term none the less, but it is better then babies being born into families that can't afford them. Republicans don't believe in helping people afford them either and would just let them die on the street.

That is far from truth. But I have a feeling you know that. You just like to gather all the attention you can. (and nope, I am not a Republican)

save this, you stupid fuckers...

11553452.jpg

It’s not your body. It’s not your life. It’s not your family. It’s not your business.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don’t have one. But stay the fuck out of other people’s personal private family decisions.
Should I also refrain from owning slaves? Because that's what you're telling me, I should stay out of your business of owning slaves and using them against their will to pick your cotton.

Democrats are saying they care about human life, demanding gun control every time there is a mass shooting.

But these same Democrats care nothing about the 3000 babies who die every day to suction machines, forceps and scissors.

The reality is Democrats don't care about human life, because they are enemies of God, and see their fellow humans as nothing more than slabs of meat controlled by chemicals.
We care about 3,000 mothers.

Stop saying you saved babies. You saved a fetus. Republicans lose interest with the born. They don't believe in helping babies or the babie's mother.

Should I also refrain from owning slaves? Because that's what you're telling me, I should stay out of your business of owning slaves and using them against their will to pick your cotton.

This stupid fallacy is the bullshit you’re trying to pull now? Your concession is noted.

Go crawl back under your rock and stay out of women’s business.

Democrats are saying they care about human life, demanding gun control every time there is a mass shooting.

But these same Democrats care nothing about the 3000 babies who die every day to suction machines, forceps and scissors.

The reality is Democrats don't care about human life, because they are enemies of God, and see their fellow humans as nothing more than slabs of meat controlled by chemicals.
Well, they could, as long as someone puts some cash into their pockets. You have to buy their love.

your stupid agenda wants to leave basic human rights UP TO THE STATES.

yes, you should refrain from owning slaves, moron.

You have no soul when you support driving a spike into a baby's skull, scrambling its brains like eggs, cutting it into pieces, and dragging the parts out of the mother ... or when you argue that a baby lying on the table after surviving a failed abortion should be murdered anyway because that was the mother's original intent, which is something Obama argued before he became president.

Late-term abortions are barbaric and are murder since the person being murdered is often capable of surviving outside of the womb on its own. There is no justification for this barbarism or for defending such Acts.

The Democrats, including the people who have contributed to this thread, do not care about the difference between right and wrong, because they hate God and are enemies of God.

Forum List

Back