If Dems really cared about Black Lives wouldn’t they encourage them to protest against their own?

The saddest thing is those cases in which a young African American man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.
The saddest thing is those cases in which a young white man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.

While white racists are busy letting it happen because of an ignorant belief in a false supremacy.
White people let blacks kill themselves in mass lol. What a fucking racist idiot
81 percent of all whites are killed by another white. that's basically the same percentage as blacks killing blacks but all whites like you do is talk about blacks while you allow yourselves to kill each other. Then you whine about white genocide.

Such action would probably be counterproductive to their standard pandering methodology wouldn’t it?
I can't blame Democrats for not telling black folks to protest against Democrats. We all know Democrats are their true enemy.

:laugh:
We blacks know who our enemy is and when whitey starts telling us who our enemy is, we don't listen. The republican party has become the white nationalist party and we know that.

"LOL they don't happen. No one is going to south Chicago to protest against black drug dealers who shoot black people."

That's a lie. Meanwhile the white organized crime bosses have trucking businesses to ship drugs to white front businesses in Chicago for distribution.

The saddest thing is those cases in which a young African American man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.
The saddest thing is those cases in which a young white man follows all the rules (he studies hard, he graduates with good marks, he gets a good job, he has no police record) and then he has the bad luck to run into a bad person of his ethnicity who -- often for no good reason -- kills him.

While white racists are busy letting it happen because of an ignorant belief in a false supremacy.
White people let blacks kill themselves in mass lol. What a fucking racist idiot
81 percent of all whites are killed by another white. that's basically the same percentage as blacks killing blacks but all whites like you do is talk about blacks while you allow yourselves to kill each other. Then you whine about white genocide.
My point went over your head. Dumbfuck

You are not capable of doing that. You can't understand why I say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. So you damn sure can't make s point that goes over my head.

You are not capable of doing that. You can't understand why I say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. So you damn sure can't make s point that goes over my head.
Thats why you can't comment on it and deflect :lol:

Here is a meeting of blacks who are concerned about black lives. This meeting happened 3 years before BLM started. I can show more. You idiots know nothing about the black community. BLM is doing their part in addressing a problem blacks face.

Emergency Town Hall Meeting Held To Stop Violence In Black Community

I did comment on it. You just can't handle what was said. Start concerning yourself with white on white killing.

I did comment on it. You just can't handle what was said. Start concerning yourself with white on white killing.
I was only referring to your stupid ass comment. So, no, you didnt understand.
Which is understandable. You are slow and hateful.

Forum List

Back