if Dems win the midterms, imagine the possibilities: codify Roe v Wade, ban assault weapons, protect voting rights + Medicare For All & Green New Deal

let's go to work. let's get it done

i'll work my tails off like the dickens to get Dems over the finish line!

1661771292494.png

Trump's a criminal, i want to return to conservative principles, and that begins by electing Democrats, to prevent a traitor (Trump) from returning to the White House
You want to return to conservative principles, but you want to force all states to allow abortions, push an expensive Green New Deal, push for mail-in balloting to make it easier to cheat, interfere with the 2nd amendment AND elect the far-left Democrats?

Democrats are experts at disenfranchising voters and suppressing votes, going all the way back to the Civil War.
They also have perfected the “art” of paying a virtual army to go door to door to people who are too Ignorant, uninterested, or lazy to vote and talk them into voting for the Democrat with who-knows-what lies.

We never had mail-in voting pre-COVID, except for reasonable exceptions, for a reason: it’s a way to cheat.

Ya dumb shit, congress has no more constitutional authority to impose abortion on the whole country than the court did. BTW, how many "tails" do you have? Also McConnell is a stupid shit, he's overestimating the power of congress concerning abortion.

Then you damn well better find a way to do it because the women of American are DEMANDING it and there are 8 million more women voters than men.

Forum List

Back