If Donald Trump had been Captain of The Titanic

He would have nuked the iceberg, blamed the Chinks and made New York in record time.
No, no. Trump would have had the Titanic ram the iceberg full speed ahead and broke it into cubes, then Trump would have sold them all to the Saudis to make cold drinks for 1 million dollars, then used that money to build two hotels and a golf course on the deck of the Titanic.

Last edited:
Some of the clowns above don't seem to get the OP is in Political Satire, their biases & lack of a sense of humor seem locked in a box too, along with the reality of Trump's incompetence and unfitness to be POTUS.

One has to be funny in order to be appreciated for humor.

You aren't funny. Not even lightly.

So sorry you don't appreciate something I posted which was in a Newspaper in Australia. What is not funny is one of our allies posted this very on the spot parody of trump's performance during his dog and pony shows, and his flips and flops on all of the issues related to Covid 19.

This is not a place where funny ought to be laughed at, a parody - which I suspect you don't appreciate, since much of it for the past three years has been focused on trump - is an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.

It has been in effect since JFK, and those of us who supported the target in every case understood and had a chuckle. It is you and other trump supporters who are so stuck in denial they won't recognize the truth in this parody and the openings of all of the late shows. There is a good deal of truth in these parodies.

Last edited:
He would have nuked the iceberg, blamed the Chinks and made New York in record time.
No, no. Trump would have had the Titanic ram the iceberg full speed ahead and broke it into cubes, then Trump would have sold them all to the Saudis to make cold drinks for 1 million dollars, then used that money to build two hotels and a golf course on the deck of the Titanic.

Very good, I would edit your comment in one correction, only the parts of the iceberg which were too colorful would be broken in cubes, sold to the Saudis for their use in waterboarding.

If Trump were captain of Titanic – There isn’t any iceberg . . . There is an iceberg but it’s a small iceberg in another ocean . . . The iceberg is in this ocean but it’s a small iceberg and will melt in about three days . . . There is an iceberg but we didn’t hit the iceberg . . . We hit the iceberg but the damage will be repaired very shortly . . . I didn’t know how big the iceberg was until two weeks ago . . . The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg . . . We aren’t taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat and they are beautiful lifeboats because we make the best lifeboats in the world . . . Look, passengers need to ask nicely for lifeboats if they want them . . . We don’t have any lifeboats, we’re not lifeboat distributors . . . I really don’t think we need that many lifeboats . . . The people drowning should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats . . . We have lifeboats and they’re supposed to be everyone’s lifeboats, but they’re only for people who kiss my a** . . . They are not the passengers’ lifeboats . . . The last captain of this ship didn’t leave enough lifeboats and, besides, nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.”

It was in the Sydney Morning Herald.
He would be very old now. Impressive.

If Trump were captain of Titanic – There isn’t any iceberg . . . There is an iceberg but it’s a small iceberg in another ocean . . . The iceberg is in this ocean but it’s a small iceberg and will melt in about three days . . . There is an iceberg but we didn’t hit the iceberg . . . We hit the iceberg but the damage will be repaired very shortly . . . I didn’t know how big the iceberg was until two weeks ago . . . The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg . . . We aren’t taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat and they are beautiful lifeboats because we make the best lifeboats in the world . . . Look, passengers need to ask nicely for lifeboats if they want them . . . We don’t have any lifeboats, we’re not lifeboat distributors . . . I really don’t think we need that many lifeboats . . . The people drowning should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats . . . We have lifeboats and they’re supposed to be everyone’s lifeboats, but they’re only for people who kiss my a** . . . They are not the passengers’ lifeboats . . . The last captain of this ship didn’t leave enough lifeboats and, besides, nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.”

I'm sure you understand this parody is just that. It doesn't take a genius to comprehend a president is tantamount to a Captain of the Ship of State. Of course that too is an exaggeration, A Captain of a Ship does not take an oath to support and defend a document which includes a separation of his power.

I'm sure you understand this parody is just that. It doesn't take a genius to comprehend a president is tantamount to a Captain of the Ship of State. Of course that too is an exaggeration, A Captain of a Ship does not take an oath to support and defend a document which includes a separation of his power.
Of course. My post was parody as well. The Capt. of the Titanic made some mistakes but it is easy to play Monday Morning QB....

Of course. My post was parody as well. The Capt. of the Titanic made some mistakes but it is easy to play Monday Morning QB....

Monday morning assessments of a QB's who in the moment F'd is far different then watching a QB who points to his own chest and take responsibility; something real leaders do; and a President whose acts and words flip & flop, points his finger at the chest of everyone else and NEVER takes responsibility when shit hits the fan, and seems to take credit when credit is due to others.

Monday morning assessments of a QB's who in the moment F'd up far different then watching a QB who points to his own chest as most do; and questioning a President whose acts and words flips & flops, points his finger at the chest of everyone else and NEVER takes responsibility when shit hits the fan.
I thought we were discussing the Capt. of the Titanic? Trump now?

Monday morning assessments of a QB's who in the moment F'd up far different then watching a QB who points to his own chest as most do; and questioning a President whose acts and words flips & flops, points his finger at the chest of everyone else and NEVER takes responsibility when shit hits the fan.
Um, no you didn't.

Um, no you didn't.
The Capt. of the Titanic made some mistakes but it is easy to play Monday Morning QB....

This was my exact post...?

Some of the clowns above don't seem to get the OP is in Political Satire, their biases & lack of a sense of humor seem locked in a box too, along with the reality of Trump's incompetence and unfitness to be POTUS.

One has to be funny in order to be appreciated for humor.

You aren't funny. Not even lightly.

So sorry you don't appreciate something I posted which was in a Newspaper in Australia. What is not funny is one of our allies posted this very on the spot parody of trump's performance during his dog and pony shows, and his flips and flops on all of the issues related to Covid 19.

This is not a place where funny ought to be laughed at, a parody - which I suspect you don't appreciate, since much of it for the past three years has been focused on trump - is an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.

It has been in effect since JFK, and those of us who supported the target in every case understood and had a chuckle. It is you and other trump supporters who are so stuck in denial they won't recognize the truth in this parody and the openings of all of the late shows. There is a good deal of truth in these parodies.

I haven't seen anything funny from the Left excepting their mental state since Eddie Murphy left Saturday Night Live.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THAT A DEM WOULD WALK ON DEAD BODIES TO SLAM TRUMP!!!

this my friends is TDS at its highest,,,
Should not walk on bodies to slam trump, but they are piling up on his watch, and he avoiding doing anything to meaningfully, control or reduce the number, early when it could. Would not want him on a rope with me, if climbing. Lack of judgment is a dangerous thing to anyone roped to dumbasses or inexperienced or especially both.
so in the same comment where you said "Should not walk on bodies to slam trump" you then turn around and walk on dead bodies to slam trump,,,
you should really read over your comments before posting them,,,

man the TDS is getting worse,,,

People tend to get really pissed When the guy they elected is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths.

I mean Mike Harris lost Conservatives the election with just 7 people dead. Trumpy bear killed 50,000.

And it’s old people that are dying. Smooth move to kill off your base and piss off the survivors.

TDS thread 1,449.

I think corona isn't working out for them...so it's back to the standard bullshit.

Forum List

Back