If everyone would became homosexual humanity would extinct. Does God really want it?

First of all, you will have to prove homosexuality is a choice. Otherwise, they are, as my sister swears, made that way.

Second of all, the highest numbers I have seen for homosexuality is 10% of the population. So 90% is still multiplying. Actually, more than that. Gay men and lesbians are having children too. They just need help from the medical community.

Third of all, there are common examples of same sex relationships, including sex, in a number of species of animals. So it is not just humans.

Lastly, are you really worried about the entire population becoming homosexual? Is there a shortage of people that I have not heard of?

Ridiculous thread topic.

Question:

Why humanity in all cultures rejected Homosexuality longer as 6,000 years?

Answer #1) Ignorance

Answer #2) Religious laws

Answer #3) Societies needed more people, more laborers, and to grow. That no longer applies.

Answer #4) There were neither insane lefts nor NWO with their unholy plans to eradicate mankind

So you think 5% to 10% of the population not reproducing will eradicate mankind?

You failed math, didn't you?

The Holy Bible speaks clearly against Homosexuality
It is the Law of God

The Bible "speaks clearly" about a lot of things that are, today, considered illegal and heinous. Try again, moron.

Good thing we are not at risk of everyone suddenly becoming a homo.

Question:

Answer #1) Ignorance

Answer #3) Societies needed more people, more laborers, and to grow. That no longer applies.

Answer #4) There were neither insane lefts nor NWO with their unholy plans to eradicate mankind

So you think 5% to 10% of the population not reproducing will eradicate mankind?

It is the Law of God

There are a lot of laws in the Bible.

Christ Is The END Of The Law For Every Believer

Question:

Answer #1) Ignorance

It is the Law of God

The Bible "speaks clearly" about a lot of things that are, today, considered illegal and heinous. Try again, moron.

How can we recognize a Left?
He/She is very tolerant, polite and has IQs higher as 60

aigdktiwe8gz.jpg

1g3zmg.jpg

Answer #1) Ignorance

It is the Law of God

I'm trying to remember what Christ said about homosexuality........

It is the Law of God

I'm trying to remember what Christ said about homosexuality........

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with... no... wait... that was CSN... my bad...

Who of you heard about homosexual hens, horses, dogs or dinosaurian? It is difficult to believe you know one case. God created man and animals according to their kind, the main purpose of them is to continue their art and to bear offspring. Just imagine what would happen if most of animals or humans became homosexuals....
Is it the purpose of God? No.

The 'fruits' of straight relationship.

childmainv5365.jpg

The 'fruits' of homosexual relationship can be flashed down here:

toilettengang-versichert.jpg

You shall agree it was not purpose of God to create homosexual mammals because they can not have children, except of course having them by 'help' of CPS which steals children from straight couples and give homosexuals for adoption.
:71: Another moron who thinks that gay people's reproductive organs don't work anymore. :71:

This demon called Homosexuality must be outlawed by the society. It is a scourge that serves no purpose. Two men exchanging semen with no proceative purpose is sinful and immoral. In many countries it is a crime.
Another homo-voyeur....

First of all, you will have to prove homosexuality is a choice. Otherwise, they are, as my sister swears, made that way.

Second of all, the highest numbers I have seen for homosexuality is 10% of the population. So 90% is still multiplying. Actually, more than that. Gay men and lesbians are having children too. They just need help from the medical community.

Third of all, there are common examples of same sex relationships, including sex, in a number of species of animals. So it is not just humans.

Lastly, are you really worried about the entire population becoming homosexual? Is there a shortage of people that I have not heard of?

Ridiculous thread topic.

Question:

Answer #1) Ignorance

It is the Law of God
Who cares? Any right thinking citizen doesn't. Your so-called god doesn't run things around here.

Who of you heard about homosexual hens, horses, dogs or dinosaurian? It is difficult to believe you know one case. God created man and animals according to their kind, the main purpose of them is to continue their art and to bear offspring. Just imagine what would happen if most of animals or humans became homosexuals....
Is it the purpose of God? No.

The 'fruits' of straight relationship.

childmainv5365.jpg

The 'fruits' of homosexual relationship can be flashed down here:

toilettengang-versichert.jpg

You shall agree it was not purpose of God to create homosexual mammals because they can not have children, except of course having them by 'help' of CPS which steals children from straight couples and give homosexuals for adoption.

You should come out of the closet, komrade.

When will God loving Americans move to ban this Satanic evil immoral act?!! of Homosexuality. There are many countries in the world today that do not allow it in their society. Who are these sexual deviants Homosexuals who want people fired from their jobs for speaking out about their immorality, and perversion?.They call us Homophobic?!. We are not in fear of demonically possessed Homosexual, we want them to cease their evil acts.
When will America go back to the days when Homosexuals where outcasts in the society.? We must ban this scourge of Homosexuality, and be done with these LGBT, and Transexuals deviants now.
Your thoughts please.

When will God loving Americans move to ban this Satanic evil immoral act?!! of Homosexuality. There are many countries in the world today that do not allow it in their society. Who are these sexual deviants Homosexuals who want people fired from their jobs for speaking out about their immorality, and perversion?.They call us Homophobic?!. We are not in fear of demonically possessed Homosexual, we want them to cease their evil acts.
When will America go back to the days when Homosexuals where outcasts in the society.? We must ban this scourge of Homosexuality, and be done with these LGBT, and Transexuals deviants now.
Your thoughts please.
You are a homo-voyeur.

Your thoughts please.
You are a homo-voyeur.

In my country Jamaica it is illegal. Homosexuality is punishable by up to 10 years in prison. Homosexuality is a crime where I was born. So there is no way I could be a "Homo -voyer"

Your thoughts please.

My thoughts: you’re a statist retard and we are never going back the days where the government arrests consenting adults b/c the type of sex they have hurts your feelings.

Your thoughts please.

It isn't going to happen. Why on earth would we ban it? Because your religious beliefs don't like it?

Tough shit.

Your thoughts please.
You are a homo-voyeur.

In my country Jamaica it is illegal. Homosexuality is punishable by up to 10 years in prison. Homosexuality is a crime where I was born. So there is no way I could be a "Homo -voyer"

If you are in the US, get over what Jamaica law says. If you are in Jamaica, stay there.

Your thoughts please.
You are a homo-voyeur.

Homo-voyeur....and you most clearly are.

Your thoughts please.

My thoughts: you’re a statist retard and we are never going back the days where the government arrests consenting adults b/c the type of sex they have hurts your feelings.

This Homosexuality could be considered to be a form of beastiality also. Consenting adults who consent to perversion and immorality. It is still a perverted and abnormal act. Even if two mentally ill people consent to it.!

Forum List

Back