If Fords testimony is true...

He did not admit to drinking to the excesses that he did. All he said was he liked beer and basketball.
Prove it.

That is what the FBI is for, but they didn't speak with him.
He admitted to drinking in excess. The only people saying he mischaracterized his drinking (again barely even arguable since he admitted to drinking in excess) were college classmates. Not high school classmates. It’s also based on subjective observations, they weren’t breathylizing him and then taking notes of his BAC. Let’s not forget, these observations were from 36 years ago. And once again, all of this over 30 year old, subjective conjecture is all hearsay. So how in the unholy mother of fuck are you ever going to prove he was “dishonest” about his drinking habits in high school? This is the silliest line I’ve ever heard of.

He said he really did not drink much, he was way to busy playing basketball so his drinking in excess would therefore be impossible. His words.
Love how you didn’t even address how you’re going to prove he drank too much based on hearsay. Which brings us to another aspect the left doesn’t want to talk about. What on earth defines excess? And you’re wrong, he did admit to drinking in excess.

Bart said so in his letter, and puking prolifically.

if she was lying...

Why would she not just fill in the blanks with lies? Why leave the blanks open?

If you are going to lie, why not lie all the way?

Because then somebody would be able to follow those leads. The party designed this story so nothing could be investigated. Their only goal was to stall this nomination past midterms. She claimed that she didn’t know where this was, when it was, who was there, or who hosted the party. WTF were they supposed to investigate?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

For the 100th time, if she has made provable, false accusations then it makes it easier to prosecute her! Isn't that what you want?

That’s up to authorities, not me. I could care less what happens to her. All I really care about is this confirmation. And to my previous comment, again, the Democrat operatives created this story so nothing can be proven pro or con. Democrats have become quite comfortable with the history that a simple claim is enough to do the desired damage.

But so many do, you no longer care about law and order or the constitution, that is obvious.

Says the clowns that support Antifa, MS13 and open borders....dumbass.

I support none of that non-thinker.

Prove it.

He admitted to drinking in excess. The only people saying he mischaracterized his drinking (again barely even arguable since he admitted to drinking in excess) were college classmates. Not high school classmates. It’s also based on subjective observations, they weren’t breathylizing him and then taking notes of his BAC. Let’s not forget, these observations were from 36 years ago. And once again, all of this over 30 year old, subjective conjecture is all hearsay. So how in the unholy mother of fuck are you ever going to prove he was “dishonest” about his drinking habits in high school? This is the silliest line I’ve ever heard of.

He said he really did not drink much, he was way to busy playing basketball so his drinking in excess would therefore be impossible. His words.
Love how you didn’t even address how you’re going to prove he drank too much based on hearsay. Which brings us to another aspect the left doesn’t want to talk about. What on earth defines excess? And you’re wrong, he did admit to drinking in excess.

He wouldn't like it if you and I made false accusations against him.....without proof.

I do not like you because of how you represent yourself here, it wouldn't take that.

Because then somebody would be able to follow those leads. The party designed this story so nothing could be investigated. Their only goal was to stall this nomination past midterms. She claimed that she didn’t know where this was, when it was, who was there, or who hosted the party. WTF were they supposed to investigate?

For the 100th time, if she has made provable, false accusations then it makes it easier to prosecute her! Isn't that what you want?

That’s up to authorities, not me. I could care less what happens to her. All I really care about is this confirmation. And to my previous comment, again, the Democrat operatives created this story so nothing can be proven pro or con. Democrats have become quite comfortable with the history that a simple claim is enough to do the desired damage.

But so many do, you no longer care about law and order or the constitution, that is obvious.

Yet you support the folks that do support those, go figure....dumbass.

Yet you support the folks that do support those, go figure....dumbass.

Not all of them for sure, but you put a serial molester and fraud in the White house, shit stain

He wouldn't like it if you and I made false accusations against him.....without proof.

I do not like you because of how you represent yourself here, it wouldn't take that.

I don't care if you like me or not. You wouldn't like it someone falsely accused you and provided no proof.

If fords testimony is true, and her intentions are to advise the legislature about Kavanaugh...then why is she not releasing her “proof” (the audio recording of the polygraph, and the therapists notes) to the judicial committee for review? She states that she will do so, as long as the FBI questions her, which is convieniently one of the believed restrictions on the FBI in this case. Huh, isn’t that interesting. What is also interesting is that by demanding the FBI question her after she already gave her testimony, means that she apparently purgoured herself in the original testimony if she has something different to tell the FBI. Unless this is another stall tactic where when the FBI is ready to investigate her, she’ll be way too busy for a couple of weeks for an interview.

If someone tried to rape you, and was about to be seated on the Supreme Court...why hide the only evidence you have?
She said she would turn them over. Ford hasn’t hid from anything, she’s answered all the questions asked.

Why isn’t the FBI interviewing her ?
Because she isn't stupid. The FBI is trying to discredit her and she told them she would not give them anything unless they agreed to interview her.

If fords testimony is true, and her intentions are to advise the legislature about Kavanaugh...then why is she not releasing her “proof” (the audio recording of the polygraph, and the therapists notes) to the judicial committee for review? She states that she will do so, as long as the FBI questions her, which is convieniently one of the believed restrictions on the FBI in this case. Huh, isn’t that interesting. What is also interesting is that by demanding the FBI question her after she already gave her testimony, means that she apparently purgoured herself in the original testimony if she has something different to tell the FBI. Unless this is another stall tactic where when the FBI is ready to investigate her, she’ll be way too busy for a couple of weeks for an interview.

If someone tried to rape you, and was about to be seated on the Supreme Court...why hide the only evidence you have?
She said she would turn them over. Ford hasn’t hid from anything, she’s answered all the questions asked.

Why isn’t the FBI interviewing her ?
Because she isn't stupid. The FBI is trying to discredit her and she told them she would not give them anything unless they agreed to interview her.

This fbi is bad but the mueller fbi good. Lol.

Prove it.

Funny.

I don't care if you like me or not. You wouldn't like it someone falsely accused you and provided no proof.

You nor I have no idea if he was falsely accused.

Funny.

Truth can be.

Based on her lack of corroboration, we do.

Last I heard all those people said is they didn't remember not say it did not happen.

Last I heard all those people said is they didn't remember not say it did not happen.

Lol. Sure.

Lol. Sure.

So you know what they said 100% for sure. Great, please share with the class.

Funny.

Truth can be.

How would you know? I haven't seen you post a true thing in this thread.

Lol. Sure.

They don't remember? Were they all blacked out drunk like ford?

Lol. Sure.

nope, like Donald Jr. and Sessions

Funny.

Truth can be.

How would you know? I haven't seen you post a true thing in this thread.

Lol, none of us know the truth.

Lol. Sure.

We do not know, the White House will not let us see the report, strange huh.

Forum List

Back