If God did not exist

Last edited:
Check this out for your reading pleasure. There is a ton of material.

God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs

Cool web site. Thanks.

Question for you: How many miracles would it take to convince you that the supernatural is real? One? Two?

The point is... it always appears to require one more than whatever one may demonstrate.

Time will not allow it, but I can assure you that you will be hard pressed to deny the supernatural quality and facts of Fatima, 1917. In addition, your science does far, far more to prove the supernatural quality of the cloth of the Shroud of Turin than their adversaries within try desperately to call it a fraud. So many questions go unanswered we can hardly take those deniers seriously.

I could get into the weeping statues that have been witnessed by tens of thousands of faithful and skeptics alike. I suppose they are all liars? Or perhaps those nuns were busy in their basement concocting clever devices to make it look like human tears were streaming from Mary's eyes?

And I know... the stigmata wounds on Padre Pio's hands and feet that bled daily for 50 years defying medical explanations were secretly induced by him on a regular basis. Until he got tired of doing it because they completely disappeared including any scars within a couple weeks before his death.

I won't go into much detail about the Virgin Mary appearing on the dome of a Coptic Cathedral in Zeitoun, Egypt in 1968 on about 20 occasions all in the late of night. Only about 250,000 Egyptians (mostly Muslims of course) swear to have seen her ----- despite the fact another 100,000 or so saw nothing! Apparently you or the skeptics will not allow God to do as He pleases? It's either all or nothing, otherwise the 250,000 either lied or hallucinated? I might add there are some strange photographs of her on these occasions, even though the great majority of the photos showed nothing, but others did! Again, God is not allowed this trick, right?

No, you don't. I am fairly certain you don't comprehend what you write, yourself, either.

Good book. A must read for believers and non-believers alike.

“To be fair, much of the Bible is not systematically evil but just plain weird, as you would expect of a chaotically cobbled-together anthology of disjointed documents, composed, revised, translated, distorted and 'improved' by hundreds of anonymous authors, editors and copyists, unknown to us and mostly unknown to each other, spanning nine centuries” ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

“To be fair, much of the Bible is not systematically evil but just plain weird, as you would expect of a chaotically cobbled-together anthology of disjointed documents, composed, revised, translated, distorted and 'improved' by hundreds of anonymous authors, editors and copyists, unknown to us and mostly unknown to each other, spanning nine centuries” ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

"Sexual assault victims’ organizations are slamming evolutionary biologist and leading atheist Richard Dawkins for comments he made about the inoffensiveness of “mild pedophilia.”

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." Richard Dawkins

Who cares if GOD is imaginary or not?

People of faith will not likely change there opinion on the matter, and the same can be said of atheists.

That's true, that's true!

Just 'cause my God is imaginary to you, doesn't make Her any less real to me.

At least no more so than my skepticism regarding your God makes Him/Her/It any less real to you in your heart.

Care to know how many belief sets, or 'religions' there are on any given day? :dunno:
Count humanity.​

Beliefs are like nipples... Everyone gets a set, and no two sets are identical.

Attitudes, on the other hand, are like genitals... Everyone gets a set and the inability to control more than one set can be... frustrating.
:D

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." Richard Dawkins

"
There are shades of being abused by a priest, and I quoted an example of a woman in America who wrote to me saying that when she was 7 years old, she was sexually abused by a priest in his car.
“At the same time, a friend of hers, also 7, who was of a Protestant family, died, and she was told that because her friend was Protestant, she had gone to hell and will be roasting in hell forever.
“She told me, of those two abuses, she got over the physical abuse; it was yucky, but she got over it. But the mental abuse of being told about hell, she took years to get over. "

Forum List

Back