If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected as much. Atheist science as dogma arguments. One can't exactly argue religion with an atheist.

Exactly. But I don't argue religion in itself. I am a man of faith and virtues. So I argue fanatical religions, that completely dismiss any other reality. That includes your 6000-yr-earther religion.

What you promote is pure belief in something that somebody made up, no matter what the consequences, and no matter what the evidence.

It is a very dangerous road to follow.

If the road or evolution vs creation is dangerous, then it is dangerous for all.

All I can reply to your opinions is truth is stranger than fiction. I compared evolution and evolutionary thinking -- Welcome to Evolution 101! -- to creation science and the Bible (started in 2000, but really got into it since 2012) and chose creation science as being more sound and accurate. It wasn't based on religious reasons. That said, I've found the Bible is the foundation of creation science so it cannot be left out. They should not use God in their arguments when it isn't a science matter. Creation science can be taught in public schools without the religion. They should not use God of the Gaps which is what Christians warned Christian scientists about, i.e. use God when science cannot explain something or when one is stuck and cannot find the answer.

I will allow you to have your faith & belief. I will not imprison you for them. I will not harm you. I will not deny your right to express them. But you have no definition for your God. You can't even use the language of a 2nd grader to describe & define the God you say you believe in. Look up the word belief. It means to hold onto. But if you have no definition for God, you have nothing to hold onto. What you are holding onto is some sort of murky vague feeling of hope and desire for mercy. You are hoping death is not the end of thinking & feeling and you are hoping something invisible will save you from oblivion. And that's okay. We all die horrible deaths no matter what we believe.

I don't like the fact that you are unable to define God. Something you look up to but can't describe...can't define...ain't worth looking up to. We live in Hell.

Don't you get it yet? God cannot be defined. He is infinite. He is completely beyond our ability to describe or comprehend. But He has described some of His attributes to us. He is just. He is merciful. He is also vengeful, but it is a just vengeance, and only after those who are worthy of that judgement have completely rejected His gracious gift of salvation. But most of all, God is loving. He loved us enough to send His Son to be a substitute for the death we deserve, What else do you need to know about Him, other than that? The free gift of salvation is available to everyone. All you need to do is humble yourself before God, and ask Him to forgive you. The only thing stopping you is your pride. Don't you think it's about time to let go of that pride? It WILL be the death of you.

I've spent enough time with you, pal. You are free to make any commentary you want along the ride. If you speak the truth about your God---and I know 100% you absolutely do not---then I run to that death you speak of with open arms whilst cursing that God with the vilest words imaginable. Your God sounds horrible. I don't want to be one of its creatures. I prefer eternal oblivion or even eternal flames rather than live on my knees for any deity. Period. Your God sucks, pardner. That's why church membership goes down with each passing decade. That's why we will eventually remove In God We Trust from our currency. By the end of this century.
Like I said. Pride. It was the Devil's downfall also. I have wasted too much time on you. Time to shake the dust off my feet, as the saying goes. If it is your wish to spend eternity in Hell, I'm sure God will grant you your wish. Just remember. You asked for it. Don't bother replying. I'm adding you to my ignore list.

I've added Gawd to my ignore list so that makes us even!!

No. That would make you a fool.

Careful there pancho!

Matthew 5:22

“But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.”

Don't you get it yet? God cannot be defined. He is infinite. He is completely beyond our ability to describe or comprehend. But He has described some of His attributes to us. He is just. He is merciful. He is also vengeful, but it is a just vengeance, and only after those who are worthy of that judgement have completely rejected His gracious gift of salvation. But most of all, God is loving. He loved us enough to send His Son to be a substitute for the death we deserve, What else do you need to know about Him, other than that? The free gift of salvation is available to everyone. All you need to do is humble yourself before God, and ask Him to forgive you. The only thing stopping you is your pride. Don't you think it's about time to let go of that pride? It WILL be the death of you.

I've spent enough time with you, pal. You are free to make any commentary you want along the ride. If you speak the truth about your God---and I know 100% you absolutely do not---then I run to that death you speak of with open arms whilst cursing that God with the vilest words imaginable. Your God sounds horrible. I don't want to be one of its creatures. I prefer eternal oblivion or even eternal flames rather than live on my knees for any deity. Period. Your God sucks, pardner. That's why church membership goes down with each passing decade. That's why we will eventually remove In God We Trust from our currency. By the end of this century.
Like I said. Pride. It was the Devil's downfall also. I have wasted too much time on you. Time to shake the dust off my feet, as the saying goes. If it is your wish to spend eternity in Hell, I'm sure God will grant you your wish. Just remember. You asked for it. Don't bother replying. I'm adding you to my ignore list.

Careful there pancho!

“But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.”
Taken out of context. It does not apply in this case. After all, I'm simply repeating what Scripture tells us. "The fool says there is no God" Besides, the modern usage of the word 'fool' is not the same as it was 2000 years ago.

Careful there pancho!

Taken out of context. It does not apply in this case. After all, I'm simply repeating what Scripture tells us. "The fool says there is no God" Besides, the modern usage of the word 'fool' is not the same as it was 2000 years ago.

What are you....one of the authors of the bible?

Matthew 7:

15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Last edited:

Careful there pancho!

What are you....one of the authors of the bible ..... LMAO!!!!
No. But at least I understand what it says. That verse in Matthew is referring to speaking in anger. I was simply describing you spiritual state.

This might help to come to a clearer understanding.

Yes, that' is an interesting video. But...a clearer understanding of what, exactly?

A clearer understanding of the "quantum world" that science is researching, to formulate an answer to the question that you posed.

It answers nothing. Where did the quantum foam come from? How about the universal constants that determine how it behaves?

Yes, that' is an interesting video. But...a clearer understanding of what, exactly?

A clearer understanding of the "quantum world" that science is researching, to formulate an answer to the question that you posed.

It answers nothing. Where did the quantum foam come from? How about the universal constants that determine how it behaves?

Nobody said it was a definitive answer. Science is doing the best it can to research the origin of the universe.

Nobody said it was a definitive answer. Science is doing the best it can to research the origin of the universe.

As stated earlier, they will never be able to do that. All they can do is guess. They cannot perform experiments on something that happened in the past. And experimentation is the heart and soul of science.

All it is saying is that matter may be smaller than once imagined. It's still matter, is it not?

All it is saying is that matter may be smaller than once imagined. It's still matter, is it not?

I have no opinion on this Meriweather, I was only pointing to the fact that science is trying it's best to answer this question.

Whatever anyone's beliefs, it is apparent there is more to this universe than anyone imagined. I do not discount the spiritual aspect of consciousness, nor do I dismiss the advance of science.

Last edited:

Careful there pancho!

What are you....one of the authors of the bible ..... LMAO!!!!
No. But at least I understand what it says. That verse in Matthew is referring to speaking in anger. I was simply describing you spiritual state.

I'm LMAO at the idea of you describing my spiritual state. Just who the phuck do you think you are?

OK... let's put it this way...

Does everyone agree that the world would be a better place today, if there was ever only one religion on the planet?

I disagree that science is doing the best it can when it leaves out creation science. You believe in quantum mechanics, so you should be able to explain what you mean by quantum foam. I read about quantum mechanics and agree with many of the findings. However, some of it gets into cosmology or philosophy. Then it might as well be atheist religion. That's the unfair part. God as the creator cannot be taught as science as it is philosophy. Yet, singularity and dark energy and matter are the same thing. It is philosophy.

As an advocate of creation science, we find that the universe is bounded and thus would have a center. That it consists of a lot of plasma. It is a whole cosmic system that is matter and energy. If one believes in the Bible and God, then God created the universe in order to 1) tell time, 2) provide light, 3) glorify God (your incredulity of the universe is evidence of God) and 4) to precede the second coming of Jesus Christ. We can't teach the last two points, but certainly can teach the first two. We understand the bounded universe would be controversial since BBT teaches that it is expanding and has no bounds. Yet, there are academic papers stating the universe is bounded..

Last edited:

I disagree that science is doing the best it can when it leaves out creation science. And you believe in quantum mechanics, so you should be able to explain what you mean by quantum foam. I read about quantum mechanics and agree with some of the findings. However, some of it is cosmology or philosophy. Then it might as well be atheist religion.

There is also the simple fact that no one really understands quantum mechanics.

Does everyone agree that the world would be a better place today, if there was ever only one religion on the planet?
Depends on which religion it was.

I disagree that science is doing the best it can when it leaves out creation science. And you believe in quantum mechanics, so you should be able to explain what you mean by quantum foam. I read about quantum mechanics and agree with some of the findings. However, some of it is cosmology or philosophy. Then it might as well be atheist religion.
There is also the simple fact that no one really understands quantum mechanics.

Ha ha. I definitely agree with you. I spoke with a quantum scientist once and he gave me papers to look over. I could understand the papers to some extent, but I still could not understand what he meant.

No, because God gave us free will.

EDIT: I think many want world peace, but for some reason we cannot accept our differences and be able to respect and help each other out.

No, because God gave us free will.

EDIT: I think many want world peace, but for some reason we cannot accept our differences and be able to respect and help each other out.
The world would be a better place if everyone followed one simple rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. All human caused strife and suffering is a direct result of disobeying Gods word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back