If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps creation means to take of materials that already exist (have always existed) and make something. Perhaps the idea of creation ex nihilo (creation out of nothing) is a false notion. Maybe God is the great organizer of the universe. Watch this video series on the problems of ex nihilo creation.

I just watched webisode 1 in the series. Thank you for that! Looking forward to watching more! He actually explains things very clearly, and in terms most people understand. I like that in a narrator! Will comment more as I continue...

Newton's laws are based on observations of matter in the state that we know it.

The period of expansion was before matter was formed and was just quantum particles.

Once it coalesced into matter, it followed Newtonian physics.

What part are you chuckling about. :)

upload_2016-11-20_19-18-35.jpeg

Are you suggesting that Newton's laws can't be applied at the quantum level?

I suppose next you'll be telling me the laws of conservation of matter and energy are meaningless also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I don't understand your post. You seem to agree with and understand the science, yet you argue it in the same post.

Einstein's and Newton's laws don't apply at the quantum level. That's why it's "spooky", as he called it...

That was a great video you posted of a cool sounding song. But if you're not gonna back it up with science or religion, it was wasted here...

But I did appreciate it! :)

I don't understand your post. You seem to agree with and understand the science, yet you argue it in the same post.

Einstein's and Newton's laws don't apply at the quantum level. That's why it's "spooky", as he called it...
upload_2016-11-22_1-0-31.jpeg

Yet this discussion thread is on page 207 because of the premise.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

HINT: I chuckle because my background is electronics and physics.

That was a great video you posted of a cool sounding song. But if you're not gonna back it up with science or religion, it was wasted here...

But I did appreciate it! :)

images

You should listen to that particular song with headsets on, laying back in a comfortable chair, with your eyes closed.

*****SMILE*****

:)

To believe in any god, you have to believe it was all put in motion and allowed to continue on for 13.7 billion years to wait specifically for humans to arrive or be placed on the scene. And all those other galaxies, stars, and planets billions of light years away are just stage dressing so 13.7 billion years later we'd have something to look at.

Yes.

That is quite a leap.
'

Not really.

"If God doesn't exist..."

There is no 'if' – 'god' does not exist as perceived by theists.
How do you know?
No proof.
What proof do you have that He doesn't exist?
The absence of proof that he does.
There is no such thing as absence of proof in science for proof or disproof of something. Maybe you should look up the concept of falsifiability.

"If God doesn't exist..."

There is no 'if' – 'god' does not exist as perceived by theists.
How do you know?
No proof.
There is no such thing as absence of proof in science for proof or disproof of something. Maybe you should look up the concept of falsifiability.
It is probably impossible to prove that something made up doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on the person making the stuff up to prove.

How do you know?
No proof.
It is probably impossible to prove that something made up doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on the person making the stuff up to prove.
No. It's not. The burden is on you to discover it.

No proof.
You said god exists, it's up to you to prove it, which you haven't yet.

No. It's not. The burden is on you to discover it. I don't give a crap what you believe.

No. It's not. The burden is on you to discover it. I don't give a crap what you believe.
You mean "No. I can't." :lol:

No. I wrote what I meant. The burden is on you to discover it. I don't give a crap what you believe.

No. I wrote what I meant. The burden is on you to discover it. I don't give a crap what you believe.
The burden is on me to discover that what you said is nonsense? I already did that.

The burden is on me to discover that what you said is nonsense? I already did that.
No. The burden is on you to discover proof of God. I couldn't care less what you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back