If God gave his only son to die for our sins.....?

We aren't his children, who told you that? God has no son, even in Christianity it's interpreted the wrong way. God is One.

His only Son in mortality. We are His children because He is the Father of our Spirits.

According to the scriptures, Adam was the Son of God too. However, Adam was born in Immortality. He only became mortal through consequence of the Fall. Christ was born as a mortal. He inherited the capacity to die from His mother. He inherited the capacity to live forever and to rise from the grave from His Father. God is literally His Father.

When they Speak of Christ being the Only Begotten Son, they are talking about birth in mortality.

We aren't his children, who told you that? God has no son, even in Christianity it's interpreted the wrong way. God is One.

I can promise you that we are the children of God. And because we are we have the potential to inherit everything our Father has.

I can promise you that we are the children of God. And because we are we have the potential to inherit everything our Father has.

I don't understand what you mean by children, it's basically a twisted version of us being servants of God. The father, son, child concept is a smokescreen in my opinion.

I don't understand what you mean by children, it's basically a twisted version of us being servants of God. The father, son, child concept is a smokescreen in my opinion.

Im not sure how it could be clearer. We are literally God's children. We are simply having a mortal experience.

It may be the greatest story ever told, but it is still just a story. Beowulf is a struggle to get thru, but it has a monster and an action hero..

Regards from Rosie

It may be the greatest story ever told, but it is still just a story. Beowulf is a struggle to get thru, but it has a monster and an action hero..

Regards from Rosie

You do realize that there are countless true stories right? The story of the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ is one of them.

...how are we ALL his children?

Maybe he kept hittin Mary's pussy and systematically killed everyone that were not her decendents. Of course her brats had to go to all corners of the earth to breed with the locals. Then God caused wars and pestilance and eliminated the scum that he wasn't related to. Simple!

Regards from Rosie

You do realize that there are countless true stories right? The story of the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ is one of them.

It is a story. The Jews who were there at the time didn't believe it and still don't. Your 'truth' is not theirs....but they were there.

The story has become embellished to the point of being unrecognizable - starting with Saul of Tarsus. He was an expert opportunist...that's truth.

Regards from Rosie

If we're all God's children, what do we have to call our biological father and mother? How many parents do we have?
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit". John 3.6 KJV But I wouldn't expect an immoral atheist to understand that.

Last edited:
If we're all God's children, what do we have to call our biological father and mother? How many parents do we have?
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit". John 3.6 KJV But I wouldn't expect an immoral atheist to understand that.

While I know that your post was not directed to me, I am also an athiest. Am I immoral, too?

Forum List

Back