If God gave his only son to die for our sins.....?

Maybe he kept hittin Mary's pussy and systematically killed everyone that were not her decendents. Of course her brats had to go to all corners of the earth to breed with the locals. Then God caused wars and pestilance and eliminated the scum that he wasn't related to. Simple!

This seems the most Biblical explanation so far.

God is not man and has no children and never had a son. Again, it's wrongly interpretated by Christians.

God is not man and has no children and never had a son. Again, it's wrongly interpretated by Christians.

So says your dumb ass, lying, false prophet, who also said the sun orbits the earth.

The bible says we are all Gods children.

1Corinthians:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Once again, the liar makes his dubious claims yet again, something completely unrelated. The Koran never said that. It sad the sun has an orbit.

Oh man, I didn't see where the Bible said that in that verse. But of course you're a Christian even though you try to portray yourself as a spiritualist. What a load of crap.

It may be the greatest story ever told, but it is still just a story. Beowulf is a struggle to get thru, but it has a monster and an action hero..

Regards from Rosie

You do realize that there are countless true stories right? The story of the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ is one of them.

It is a story. The Jews who were there at the time didn't believe it and still don't. Your 'truth' is not theirs....but they were there.

The story has become embellished to the point of being unrecognizable - starting with Saul of Tarsus. He was an expert opportunist...that's truth.

Regards from Rosie

Another person who has this idea that truth is somehow dependent on believe or non belief. It doesn't matter how many people believe or don't believe in a truth, it remains a truth. The fact that I am sitting in a chair doesn't change if i choose to believe im really standing.

Everyone could believe in Christ or disbelieve in Christ. The Atonement is still real. The Resurrection still happened.

If we're all God's children, what do we have to call our biological father and mother? How many parents do we have?
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit". John 3.6 KJV But I wouldn't expect an immoral atheist to understand that.

WP is an immoral athiest? How did you reach that conclusion?

As a god is only a creation from mans imagination, there is no only begotten son.
Break free of the religious shackles.

Telling yourself God doesn't exist doesn't change the reality that He does.

Maybe he kept hittin Mary's pussy and systematically killed everyone that were not her decendents. Of course her brats had to go to all corners of the earth to breed with the locals. Then God caused wars and pestilance and eliminated the scum that he wasn't related to. Simple!

This seems the most Biblical explanation so far.

Then I recommend reading the Bible sometime.

"As man now is, God once was; as God now is man can become."

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Ask the Lord and you will find out for yourself.

Once again, the liar makes his dubious claims yet again, something completely unrelated. The Koran never said that. It sad the sun has an orbit.

Oh man, I didn't see where the Bible said that in that verse. But of course you're a Christian even though you try to portray yourself as a spiritualist. What a load of crap.

And since you cant agree on scriptures, the only way to settle the matter is with an appeal to the Lord Himself. He has no problem providing people with a witness that Jesus Christ is His Son. Anyone who denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God is not a prophet of the Lord because the spirit of prophecy is a testimony of Jesus Christ.

...how are we ALL his children?

God didn't need to hit the pussy.

He could knock her up through the Holy Spirit.

And since you cant agree on scriptures, the only way to settle the matter is with an appeal to the Lord Himself. He has no problem providing people with a witness that Jesus Christ is His Son. Anyone who denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God is not a prophet of the Lord because the spirit of prophecy is a testimony of Jesus Christ.

I was speaking of his rhetoric. As for the verse there it doesn't make sense to portray God that way. I believe this

Surah 112
"He begets not, nor was He begotten;
"And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Not a Christian myself, but it is certainly obvious that Islam is in error with what it says about Jesus. Anyone representing that religion's viewpoint would do well to steer clear of accusations of mis-interpretation.

Not a Christian myself, but it is certainly obvious that Islam is in error with what it says about Jesus. Anyone representing that religion's viewpoint would do well to steer clear of accusations of mis-interpretation.

I'm sure you're not a Christian, just like Dajjal isn't a Christian...Ha Ha Ha Ha! That being said, the gospels contradict the Bible very much. Like I also said, children or son of god in ancient times meant no more than servant of God.

GOD, CHILDREN OF - JewishEncyclopedia.com

The "sons of God" are mentioned in Genesis, in a chapter (vi. 2) which reflects preprophetic, mythological, and polytheistic conceptions. They are represented as taking, at their fancy, wives from among the daughters of men. For the interpretations given to this statement see Fall of Angels, and Flood in Rabbinical Literature. As there stated, the later Jewish and Christian interpreters endeavored to remove the objectionable implications from the passage by taking the term "bene ha-Elohim" in the sense of "sons of judges" or "sons of magistrates." In the introduction to the Book of Job (i. 6, ii. 1) the "bene ha-Elohim" are mentioned as assembling at stated periods, Satan being one of them. Some Assyro-Babylonian mythological conception is held by the critical school to underlie this description of the gathering of the "sons of God" to present themselves before Yhwh. Another conception, taken from sidereal religion, seems to underlie the use of the phrase in Job xxxv. 7.

The Israelites are addressed as "the children of the Lord your God" (Deut. xiv. 1). When Israel was young, he was called from Egypt to be God's son (Hosea xi. 1). The Israelites are designated also "the children of the living God" (ib. ii. 1 [R.V. i. 10]; comp. Jer. iii. 4). They are addressed as "backsliding children" (Jer. iii. 14) that might and should call God their father (ib. iii. 19). Deut. xxxii. 5, though the text is corrupt, seems to indicate that through perverseness Israel has forfeited this privilege. Isaiah, also, apostrophizes the Israelites as "children [of God] that are corrupters," though God has reared them (Isa. i. 4). As a man chastises his son, so does God chastise Israel (Deut. viii. 5); and like a father pities his children, so does God show pity (see Compassion).

Translations matter.

I was speaking of his rhetoric. As for the verse there it doesn't make sense to portray God that way. I believe this

Surah 112
"He begets not, nor was He begotten;
"And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Unfortunatley, the Lord disagrees. Ask Him about it.

I'm sure you're not a Christian, just like Dajjal isn't a Christian...Ha Ha Ha Ha! That being said, the gospels contradict the Bible very much. Like I also said, children or son of god in ancient times meant no more than servant of God.

The Gospels don't contradict the Bible. They are part of the Bible.

Forum List

Back