Zone1 If God Is All Powerful, All Knowing, and All Loving, Then Why Didn't He Create Us To Be Perfect Like Himself

We don't know how CMB was created or even if it began from the primordial universe. There are theories and if nobody else has an opposing theory yet, it doesn't make the theory a fact. They link it to the Big Bang which itself is a theory and not a fact.
The CMB could only have been created by paired particle mutual annihilation. It's based upon e=mc^2.

You are arguing about things you don't understand.

I don't understand why a God who can do absolutely anything imaginable and had the power to create us as perfect beings like himself would choose to create us as imperfect beings when we could have been created to already have all the knowledge, wisdom, understanding, courage, and virtue without being an imperfect being. And frankly, if you understand it, then I question if you have the ability to explain it because so far you haven't.

No, I didn't assume it. You ignore what I've told you. I have read it in what I believe to be the revelations of God. I believe God has revealed that He created us from self-existing intelligence and not created us from absolutely nothing.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:29
29 Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.

Abraham 3:18
18 Howbeit that he made the greater star; as, also, if there be two spirits, and one shall be more intelligent than the other, yet these two spirits, notwithstanding one is more intelligent than the other, have no beginning; they existed before, they shall have no end, they shall exist after, for they are gnolaum, or eternal.
God gave you the feel will free to believe he isn't all powerful or that he is mean and cruel.

God is responsible for death and probably male pattern baldness. Knowing our intelligence to not be perfect, God devised a means to help us learn and grow by coming to a temporary existence to experience many things. Among those things was pain, suffering, and death. God certainly has the power to allow the matter that makes up our bodies to be inseparably connected to our spirits. That is how He will make us in the resurrection. As the creator of our mortal bodies, God may very well be responsible for male pattern baldness. I don't think about it much but as the creator of mankind He may very well be responsible for male pattern baldness.

I have judged God not to be liar when He revealed that our intelligence was not created or made and neither indeed can be. God is anything but incompetent. You accuse me of that because you assume that God can create out of nothing and can do anything imaginable. I believe God is all powerful in the He can only all things that are infinitely possible. If God could do anything imaginable then I imagine that God could have saved us all without having His sinless, Only Begotten Son suffer for all the sins of the world. Why then would He choose to do that if He was capable of saving us without doing so? Just as you choose to accuse me of believing God is incompetent, I could accuse you of believing God is a sadist. But I don't believe that you believe that. I think if you thought about it more and more you might realize that God is not capable of doing absolutely anything imaginable. You believe that if I believe that He can't do anything imaginable that somehow God is incompetent. Let me imagine some things that I don't believe God can do but you would have to believe He can if your believe He can do anything imaginable:

1. Can God simultaneously be an absolute all good being and an absolute all evil being?

2. Can God exist and simultaneously not exist?

3. Can God create an object so heavy He cannot lift it?

4. Can God who is perfect create a being more perfect than Himself?

5. Can God be immortal and mortal simultaneously?

I could go on and on and give examples of contradictions which are completely illogical to the human mind which I believe God cannot do. I believe there are things that are eternally impossible for anyone to do, even God Himself. Just from these examples I conclude that God cannot do absolutely anything we can dream up. There are eternal contradictions that not even God can do. So in this way, I believe God does have limitations. If God reveals, as I believe He has, that intelligence was never created or made and neither indeed can be, then I believe that God is telling the truth and letting us know that that is something that not even He can do. If there are self-existing things, then they would not be created by God.
Feel free to believe that God isn't all powerful or that God is mean.

Why would he need to create order from chaos when He could simply create perfection without chaos? Why bring good from evil when He could simply create us to be perfect without evil? Why would he need to grow the crop if he had the power to create us to be perfect without all the extra trouble? Why is it God's purpose to not create us perfect like Himself from the start of our creation instead of choosing to make us imperfect and have to go through all the extra trouble to gain perfection?
Maybe you can explain his errors to him.

You call my belief system mistakes but I have given all the reason for why I believe what I do. You have not addressed why a God, who could make us as perfect as Himself, would choose not to and make us go through an imperfect existence. I already believe that such a belief as yours cannot address this question with a solid answer. All you can say is God has his reasons of which you do not understand.
Yes, I think it is a mistake to think God is not all powerful and good.

I never got Covid. Knock on wood. But if I did, I was vaccinated so I wouldn't have died or suffered like you unvaccinated dopes.
That is a very naive belief. If you are in a group at a high risk for mortality from COVID, getting vaccinated SHOULD make the disease more survivable, but to claim you're shielded from death because you got vaccinated is false. In fact, who is at a higher risk of death from COVID, a 75-year-old vaccinated man with asthma and diabetes or a healthy 30-year-old unvaccinated man with no respiratory complications or other chronic illnesses?

Yes I do.

You don't control yourself for any other reason than you are afraid of your god
Locus of control is about whether one transfers his control to an external source - or doesn't - when something does not turn out as planned or desired.

So what you are saying is utter nonsense. You do that a lot.

Locus of control is about whether one transfers his control to an external source - or doesn't - when something does not turn out as planned or desired.

So what you are saying is utter nonsense. You do that a lot.
And yours is EXTERNAL because you are afraid of divine retribution

Just like your self worth is external to you like it is with most shallow people.

And yours is EXTERNAL because you are afraid of divine retribution

Just like your self worth is external to you like it is with most shallow people.
Again... that makes no sense in the context of locus of control.

And no, I don't worry about death, I focus on the journey. I'm more of a Taoist than you.

Again... that makes no sense in the context of locus of control.

And no, I don't worry about death, I focus on the journey. I'm more of a Taoist than you.
your locus is external to you in your god that you fear in in your greed for rewards

your locus is external to you in your god that you fear in in your greed for rewards
Again... you don't have a clue about what you are saying and are totally misapplying locus of control.

And.... unlike you, I focus on the journey.

You are not in harmony with nature.

Again... you don't have a clue about what you are saying and are totally misapplying locus of control.

And.... unlike you, I focus on the journey.

You are not in harmony with nature.
you have no control over anything you do because you gave it all to your god out of fear and you only do as you are commanded

you have no control over anything you do because you gave it all to your god out of fear and you only do as you are commanded
I control everything I do. I have free will. You are just another religious fanatic attacking a rival religion.

I control everything I do. I have free will. You are just another religious fanatic attacking a rival religion.
No you don't you have to follow your gods commands OR ELSE

And it's the OR ELSE you're afraid of

Forum List

Back