If God is all powerful, ...

jesus/god to come down right in front of me and open up a huge crevasse
Am I clear that all you require is a personal revelation (i.e. an appearance and a crevasse); you are not after God making more than one appearance or that He prove Himself to the rest of the population, present or future?

that's like asking for proof that the sun rises in the WEST
I am asking what proof/evidence needs to exist and be present that would satisfy you that God exists?
So you want a genie god

He won't reveal Himself to you because you're waiting for a god that YOU control. If you were His master, He wouldn't be God.

BTW, notice how I used god/God and try to learn so you don't appear this stupid.

Last edited:
I am asking what proof/evidence needs to exist and be present that would satisfy you that God exists?
So you want a genie god

He won't reveal Himself to you because you're waiting for a god that YOU control. If you were His master, He wouldn't be God.

BTW, notice how I used god/God and try to learn so you don't appear this stupid.
He they won't reveal Himself theirself to you because you're waiting for a god that YOU control.If you were His their master, He they wouldn't be God.

stupid is the least of your worries ... heretic.

So you want a genie god

He they won't reveal Himself theirself to you because you're waiting for a god that YOU control.If you were His their master, He they wouldn't be God.

stupid is the least of your worries ... heretic.
Projecting again, I see.

he can throw in a new car for me, also
In the course of my life, I've had to dig many big holes. Although it rarely happens, I've also been able to buy a new car. If holes and a new car are proof of God's existence, I have certainly been blessed. No wonder my faith is so strong! ;)

Solomon asked for wisdom. Considering the amount of idiocy he practiced, isn't giving wisdom to such a fool a better proof?

Am I clear that all you require is a personal revelation (i.e. an appearance and a crevasse); you are not after God making more than one appearance or that He prove Himself to the rest of the population, present or future?
he can throw in a new car for me, also

So, for an earthquake and a new car, you chastise the believers. Who would've thunk it?

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?
Then you'd be a robot. Is that what you want to be? A machine?

God is perfect. Is He a machine or robot?
Neither. He alone defines perfection. His children mimic Him so they can be like Him when we are reborn at Christ's Return

He might define perfection, but why didn't he create us to have the perfect attributes like himself?

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?
God did create the Son to be perfect. Flesh/son of Man is merely a container that holds both the good and the what we consider to be the bad. It is a cocoon in a sense that contains the Man (male and female types both) that will be eventually birthed into the fullness of what it was originally intended and purposed for. When a child is in the womb it is nourished inside the womb. Humans of flesh are in essence a container for the spiritual fetus that goes through various stages of growth.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (goy/nations is speaking of those portions/people/hosts within or cattle/herds all those pieces and portions of thoughts and behaviors within one's own mind/lands that has disbelief, is unfinished, portions of the Spirit not yet perfected, or completed yet)

Gen 25:23
And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people (spiritually speaking literally two different types hosts. Jacob the upright 'he grasps the heel' [that which is holding the rear guard] to rule the heavenly and Esau the 'red hairy one' who is Edom to rule over the earthly portions that guide the living soul) shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

If God created the Son to be perfect, then why wouldn't he create the rest of us to be perfect also?
Are you not content that you have the capability to be formed into the image of the Son? Is a fetus fully form at conception or does it take some time?

You have a soul made of Breath that is perfectly designed to be formed into the image of the Son. Sorry but you do not get the #1 position as a flesh being until you can overcome it/carnal flesh and that which goes with it for that is reserved for that which is pure.

But the question is why? If God is an all loving being, it seems that he could have foregone the suffering, pain, and death of all of us and simply made us to be what he himself is, perfect.

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

Because perfection is not a standard based in human reality. It's philosophical.

Are you suggesting that God doesn't have the power, or know how to make us perfect? Is it impossible for God to do this?

Then you wouldn't have agency and your actions would be meaningless, since it would be only what you should do, rather than figuring out for yourself what's right or wrong. Humans are not perfect, because God wanted creations with agency, who could choose between good and evil.

This question has been answered thousands of times, you're just not interested in honest discussion. You're a fedora-tipping atheist that just wants to dunk on the less-educated Christians because it furthers your ego trip.

'I think this house has no builder cuz I haven't seen them, I'm so smurt!'

"Fedora tipping atheist"....so glad I wasn't actually sipping coffee when I read that. Also you need to show up in this forum more often! :)
I don't come here often, because people who make threads here aren't doing so because they want honest discussion, they do it to troll people who believe in something. This guy is a prime example of this, because he's trying to pretend the God paradox is a legitimate argument. I only bothered with this thread because I was bored.

Atheists are nothing BUT trolls. That is their only position. A-theists. IOW, trolling.

it's nonsensical
listen to yourself
! no human knows or can know about ''''god''''
humans cannot even to BEGIN to comprehend ''god''/beginning of time-universe/etc
You seem to be saying humans cannot know about God or comprehend Him, but are able to know and comprehend He does not exist?
>??????!!!!??!!
what?
if you can't prove something = it is bullshit/nonexistent
there is no tooth fairy--simple
there is no god - simple
the sun rises in the east--fact
212' boiling point of water- fact
etc

Simple thinking actually

Apply that to say, string theory. Duuuuuuh

Neither. He alone defines perfection. His children mimic Him so they can be like Him when we are reborn at Christ's Return

He might define perfection, but why didn't he create us to have the perfect attributes like himself?

How many times has this been answered already?

One reason atheism is rejected....it gets so reductive and boring

How many times has this been answered already?

One reason atheism is rejected....it gets so reductive and boring
Exactly why I rarely engage these people. They're not really looking for answers. They only want to justify their excuses to hide from God

Forum List

Back