If God is all powerful, ...

Wtf are you talking about?
Why do humans subject themselves to things that cause deformities in the unborn? Pretty simple. You seem to want to blame God for human choices and errors.
What kind of things do humans do to cause a deformity or retardation?
Alcohol, drugs, pharmaceuticals, farm chemicals, factory run off and waste, radiation from various sources and on and on.
Babies are born deformed or retarded without any of those. Proof is that they were happening before those things existed. So why does god do that?
Why do you want God to do that?
I'd like him to stop actually. But knowing why could help.

That's bullshit. God is letting Satan run wild on purpose. Why?

This has been explained to you already. It's Adam's sin and with it mankind lost the dominion of the world to Satan. Satan became "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." It's why you continue to pay homage to god Satan. It's why you do not understand retarded-ness and continue to blame God.
God could kill Satan, so it’s god’s fault Satan is here.
You finally got something correct. Satan aka adversary and you are filled with that spirit from all appearances.
So why doesn’t god kill Satan?
Hes on death row. He will be cast into the Lake of Fire at the end of all this.
What's god waiting for?

If we were perfect, we'd just choose good.
But isn't good what god wants us to choose? And if so, evil is unnecessary.
There's no choice if there's no evil, and choice is meaningless if there's only one. The point is choice, hence agency, otherwise he has only created drones. This is not complicated.
There's no choice if only one pick is valid and the other pick condemns you to a lake of fire for eternity. This is not complicated.

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?
Then you wouldn't have agency and your actions would be meaningless, since it would be only what you should do, rather than figuring out for yourself what's right or wrong. Humans are not perfect, because God wanted creations with agency, who could choose between good and evil.

This question has been answered thousands of times, you're just not interested in honest discussion. You're a fedora-tipping atheist that just wants to dunk on the less-educated Christians because it furthers your ego trip.

'I think this house has no builder cuz I haven't seen them, I'm so smurt!'

"Fedora tipping atheist"....so glad I wasn't actually sipping coffee when I read that. Also you need to show up in this forum more often! :)
I don't come here often, because people who make threads here aren't doing so because they want honest discussion, they do it to troll people who believe in something. This guy is a prime example of this, because he's trying to pretend the God paradox is a legitimate argument. I only bothered with this thread because I was bored.

Atheists are nothing BUT trolls. That is their only position. A-theists. IOW, trolling.
no proof--plain and simple

Then you'd be a robot. Is that what you want to be? A machine?

God is perfect. Is He a machine or robot?
Neither. He alone defines perfection. His children mimic Him so they can be like Him when we are reborn at Christ's Return

He might define perfection, but why didn't he create us to have the perfect attributes like himself?

How many times has this been answered already?

One reason atheism is rejected....it gets so reductive and boring
Exactly why I rarely engage these people. They're not really looking for answers. They only want to justify their excuses to hide from God

What gets me is how ANGRY they are at what they don't even believe in. For example. I do not believe in Santa Claus, whose image and etc. is all over in December and extremely prevalent. Also, and importantly, I'm not angry at him. But man. These cats sure are angry at God.

Probably because there is no God.
Billions of lines of genetic code that builds life did not program itself

What do you picture God to be, is there more than one?
Unknown. All that I see is a fully scientific need for a programmer of life

God could even be a verb meaning interstellar travel, thus we got here by God meaning space travel, which would mean aliens were involved which might look or not look like us.

Still its unknown.

That said what I think is irrelevant unless you are a doc shrinking yourself

I don't think there was a programmer , just evolution, but the universe, that is another question.

Think less know more.

The simplest life forms DNA has hundreds of thousands of lines of code, I know that the statistical probability of these lines of code forming themselves as a base 4 code then aligning themselves in exactly the proper order to form a life form is essentially null. I also know that modern science has disproved and teaches that spontaneous generation is impossible on one page, then on another says it happened in Darwins magical muddy pond. I also know that DNA evolves but that can not evolve until existing.

Why exactly do you reject God creating life, but accept that God created the Universe?

I do not accept god created the universe whatever you imagine god to be. Why don't you admit you are agnostic and don't know anything about who created the universe, instead you take the easy road out and believe in God, which God? The Jewish God, the Christian God , the Muslim God, etc. Which God do you believe in?

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

Then you wouldn't have agency and your actions would be meaningless, since it would be only what you should do, rather than figuring out for yourself what's right or wrong. Humans are not perfect, because God wanted creations with agency, who could choose between good and evil.

This question has been answered thousands of times, you're just not interested in honest discussion. You're a fedora-tipping atheist that just wants to dunk on the less-educated Christians because it furthers your ego trip.

"Fedora tipping atheist"....so glad I wasn't actually sipping coffee when I read that. Also you need to show up in this forum more often! :)
I don't come here often, because people who make threads here aren't doing so because they want honest discussion, they do it to troll people who believe in something. This guy is a prime example of this, because he's trying to pretend the God paradox is a legitimate argument. I only bothered with this thread because I was bored.

Atheists are nothing BUT trolls. That is their only position. A-theists. IOW, trolling.

You do not live your life as if you need proof of everything. I can guarantee you this.

You do not live your life as if you need proof of everything. I can guarantee you this.
okay
??????
AND you guarantee there is a god hahahahahahhahahahahahah

We were created perfect.

But we chose to die and have free will and the decay of time was inserted.

okay
??????

You said you don't believe in God because there is "no proof", right? That would make someone believe that you need proof for everything you do in life.

But that's complete and total garbage. Isn't it?

okay
??????

You said you don't believe in God because there is "no proof", right? That would make someone believe that you need proof for everything you do in life.

that's some great logic
:rolleyes-41:
hahahahhahahahahaha
I can see the sun rise in the east = I know it does
etc
..I need proof to eat/sleep/work???!!!!!!???

We were created perfect.

obviously we were not created perfect if we became imperfect
if ''god'' [ hahahah ] gave us free will, that means he created a flaw

okay
??????

that's some great logic
hahahahhahahahahaha
etc

Why do you go to your job each day?

Do you have PROOF that you still have that job, or do you have faith that you do? Or is it "reasonable assurance" and is that good enough?

you make this too easy. hahahahahahahahahah

okay
??????

that's some great logic
hahahahhahahahahaha
etc

Do you have PROOF that you still have that job, or do you have faith that you do? Or is it "reasonable assurance" and is that good enough?

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah
sorry---when you copy someone that means you adore them
hahahahhahahah

We were created perfect.

If you consider the choice of having free will being a flaw there’s nothing more I can say.

We were created perfect.

If you consider the choice of having free will being a flaw there’s nothing more I can say.
it's what I've been saying before--''''god created''' everything--according to theists = =...murder/rape/robbery/GENOCIDE/hate/jealousy/IMPACTED teeth/etc

WHY THE F would god create the problem of impacted teeth?????!!!!
doesn't make sense

But the question is why? If God is an all loving being, it seems that he could have foregone the suffering, pain, and death of all of us and simply made us to be what he himself is, perfect.
Once again, every living thing begins small and then grows into what is meant to be. Let's give everyone the time it takes. They are called growing pains for a reason...

okay
??????

that's some great logic
hahahahhahahahahaha
etc

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah
sorry---when you copy someone that means you adore them
hahahahhahahah

Answer the question. When you go to your job, or when you did go to your job, did you have PROOF that you still had that job, or faith?

God is perfect. Is He a machine or robot?
Neither. He alone defines perfection. His children mimic Him so they can be like Him when we are reborn at Christ's Return

He might define perfection, but why didn't he create us to have the perfect attributes like himself?

How many times has this been answered already?

One reason atheism is rejected....it gets so reductive and boring
Exactly why I rarely engage these people. They're not really looking for answers. They only want to justify their excuses to hide from God

What gets me is how ANGRY they are at what they don't even believe in. For example. I do not believe in Santa Claus, whose image and etc. is all over in December and extremely prevalent. Also, and importantly, I'm not angry at him. But man. These cats sure are angry at God.

angry at God ...

no.
false religions and recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent by them as the message and exemplative of the final scene of the 1st century is the motivation for the religion of antiquity and the consequential delineation of the desert religions. they are the crucifiers - SweetSue92.

Forum List

Back