If God is all powerful, ...

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?
If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

We were created perfect.

But we chose to die and have free will and the decay of time was inserted.
obviously we were not created perfect if we became imperfect
if ''god'' [ hahahah ] gave us free will, that means he created a flaw
If you consider the choice of having free will being a flaw there’s nothing more I can say.
it's what I've been saying before--''''god created''' everything--according to theists = =...murder/rape/robbery/GENOCIDE/hate/jealousy/IMPACTED teeth/etc

WHY THE F would god create the problem of impacted teeth?????!!!!
doesn't make sense
The fact you prefer to be a robot without free will is your personal choice.
Choice, what a great pun!

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

We were created perfect.

If you consider the choice of having free will being a flaw there’s nothing more I can say.
it's what I've been saying before--''''god created''' everything--according to theists = =...murder/rape/robbery/GENOCIDE/hate/jealousy/IMPACTED teeth/etc

doesn't make sense
\
The fact you prefer to be a brainwashed robot is your personal choice. , what a great pun!

Neither. He alone defines perfection. His children mimic Him so they can be like Him when we are reborn at Christ's Return

He might define perfection, but why didn't he create us to have the perfect attributes like himself?

How many times has this been answered already?

One reason atheism is rejected....it gets so reductive and boring
Exactly why I rarely engage these people. They're not really looking for answers. They only want to justify their excuses to hide from God

What gets me is how ANGRY they are at what they don't even believe in. For example. I do not believe in Santa Claus, whose image and etc. is all over in December and extremely prevalent. Also, and importantly, I'm not angry at him. But man. These cats sure are angry at God.
What gets me is how ANGRY they are at what they don't even believe in. For example. I do not believe in Santa Claus, whose image and etc. is all over in December and extremely prevalent. Also, and importantly, I'm not angry at him. But man. These cats sure are angry at God.

angry at God ...

no.
false religions and recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent by them as the message and exemplative of the final scene of the 1st century is the motivation for the religion of antiquity and the consequential delineation of the desert religions. they are the crucifiers - SweetSue92.
You use false logic.
To condemn a system because of acts of individuals is illogical because you ignore the system itself.

Do you condemn Democracy because what some people say Trump got away with? No, you look at Trump as the culprit, not America. The same goes with any system, religious or not. Pol Pot slaughtered 1/3 of his people while Buddhism did noting but watch and support. Is Buddhism evil or was it misused by evil people?

We were created perfect.

doesn't make sense
\
The fact you prefer to be a brainwashed robot is your personal choice. , what a great pun!
So you think MLK was a brainwashed robot. Interesting.

Because perfection is not a standard based in human reality. It's philosophical.

Are you suggesting that God doesn't have the power, or know how to make us perfect? Is it impossible for God to do this?

All I know is I can't define nor measure perfection, can you? I've never seen perfection with my own eyes just as I've also never seen this god person, so I have no basis for referencing perfection. You could be describing the habits of Disney characters and I would likely give you a similar answer.

We were created perfect.

Free will is not perfection.

God did not create something perfect. He created something good. He walked with His creation; i.e., He had fellowship with His creation. That's what He created.

Why do humans subject themselves to things that cause deformities in the unborn? Pretty simple. You seem to want to blame God for human choices and errors.
What kind of things do humans do to cause a deformity or retardation?
Alcohol, drugs, pharmaceuticals, farm chemicals, factory run off and waste, radiation from various sources and on and on.
Babies are born deformed or retarded without any of those. Proof is that they were happening before those things existed. So why does god do that?
Why do you want God to do that?
I'd like him to stop actually. But knowing why could help.
No. The logical conclusion of your argument is that you want God to control everything which effectively means you want to be a drone.

I've explained the why to you dozens of times.

that's like asking for proof that the sun rises in the WEST
I am asking what proof/evidence needs to exist and be present that would satisfy you that God exists?
jesus/god to come down right in front of me and open up a huge crevasse
I would bet you would deny God even then.
no proof at all = no god
There is no proof you will accept.

It's literally all around you.

What kind of things do humans do to cause a deformity or retardation?
Alcohol, drugs, pharmaceuticals, farm chemicals, factory run off and waste, radiation from various sources and on and on.
Babies are born deformed or retarded without any of those. Proof is that they were happening before those things existed. So why does god do that?
No. The logical conclusion of your argument is that you want God to control everything which effectively means you want to be a drone.

So god created Satan so I’d have a choice between a lake of fire or god? That’s a choice? Um... no. Please try again.

So god created Satan so I’d have a choice between a lake of fire or god? That’s a choice? Um... no. Please try again.
The Jews believe that Satan is an angel who works for God tempting men to test men.

Christians believe that Satan is a fallen angel who God has withdrawn his spirit from and is the absence of good.

Under either belief your assertion is a logical fallacy.

The Jews believe that Satan is an angel who works for God tempting men to test men.

Christians believe that Satan is a fallen angel who God has withdrawn his spirit from and is the absence of good.

Either way god made Satan happen. Thanks for clearing that up.

No. God made existence happen. What unfolds after that is up to each of us.

Billions of lines of genetic code that builds life did not program itself

What do you picture God to be, is there more than one?
Unknown. All that I see is a fully scientific need for a programmer of life

God could even be a verb meaning interstellar travel, thus we got here by God meaning space travel, which would mean aliens were involved which might look or not look like us.

Still its unknown.

That said what I think is irrelevant unless you are a doc shrinking yourself

I don't think there was a programmer , just evolution, but the universe, that is another question.

Think less know more.

The simplest life forms DNA has hundreds of thousands of lines of code, I know that the statistical probability of these lines of code forming themselves as a base 4 code then aligning themselves in exactly the proper order to form a life form is essentially null. I also know that modern science has disproved and teaches that spontaneous generation is impossible on one page, then on another says it happened in Darwins magical muddy pond. I also know that DNA evolves but that can not evolve until existing.

Why exactly do you reject God creating life, but accept that God created the Universe?

I do not accept god created the universe whatever you imagine god to be. Why don't you admit you are agnostic and don't know anything about who created the universe, instead you take the easy road out and believe in God, which God? The Jewish God, the Christian God , the Muslim God, etc. Which God do you believe in?

1. I have never said that I believe that God created the Universe...…………
2. I am a Christian and Jesus is with me, always, unless Jesus is busy and he ask his Father to hang with me.
3. No human, of any religion or atheist knows where the Universe came from or even what it is.
4. DNA is a complicated code that did not form itself in Darwin's mythical pond out of nothing because nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code. Thus God is a scientific need, unless you believe that nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code.
5. Nothing does not have the ability to write...………………….Prove otherwise

PS. The densest hard drive material known to man is DNA. It was created by a master creator and there is nothing you can do about it. Have fun trying

A DNA Hard Drive Has Been Built That Can Store Data For 1 MILLION Years

Your future DNA hard drive will use enzymes - SynBioBeta

Last edited:
that's like asking for proof that the sun rises in the WEST
I am asking what proof/evidence needs to exist and be present that would satisfy you that God exists?
no proof at all = no god

no proof -plain and simple

So you're saying that god has no say over satan, or you, or me...

So you're saying that god has no say over satan, or you, or me...
Pretty much. At least not until he chooses.

But the deck was stacked in his favor.

What do you picture God to be, is there more than one?
Unknown. All that I see is a fully scientific need for a programmer of life

God could even be a verb meaning interstellar travel, thus we got here by God meaning space travel, which would mean aliens were involved which might look or not look like us.

Still its unknown.

That said what I think is irrelevant unless you are a doc shrinking yourself

I don't think there was a programmer , just evolution, but the universe, that is another question.

Think less know more.

The simplest life forms DNA has hundreds of thousands of lines of code, I know that the statistical probability of these lines of code forming themselves as a base 4 code then aligning themselves in exactly the proper order to form a life form is essentially null. I also know that modern science has disproved and teaches that spontaneous generation is impossible on one page, then on another says it happened in Darwins magical muddy pond. I also know that DNA evolves but that can not evolve until existing.

Why exactly do you reject God creating life, but accept that God created the Universe?

I do not accept god created the universe whatever you imagine god to be. Why don't you admit you are agnostic and don't know anything about who created the universe, instead you take the easy road out and believe in God, which God? The Jewish God, the Christian God , the Muslim God, etc. Which God do you believe in?

1. I have never said that I believe that God created the Universe...…………
2. I am a Christian and Jesus is with me, always, unless Jesus is busy and he ask his Father to hang with me.
3. No human, of any religion or atheist knows where the Universe came from or even what it is.
4. DNA is a complicated code that did not form itself in Darwin's mythical pond out of nothing because nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code. Thus God is a scientific need, unless you believe that nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code.
5. Nothing does not have the ability to write...………………….Prove otherwise

PS. The densest hard drive material known to man is DNA. It was created by a master creator and there is nothing you can do about it. Have fun trying

A DNA Hard Drive Has Been Built That Can Store Data For 1 MILLION Years

Your future DNA hard drive will use enzymes - SynBioBeta
Why don't you believe God created the universe?

Is it your belief that the universe just happened to exist and God took advantage of it?

no proof at all = no god

The laws of nature prove God's existence. Your existence proves God's existence. Your behaviors prove God's existence. The proof is all around you.

no proof at all = no god

The laws of nature prove God's existence. Your existence proves God's existence. Your behaviors prove God's existence. The proof is all around you.
in your mind only
you HAVE to believe that or else you wouldn't know what to do

Because "God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God" as you say and he knows a thing or two about creating universes that you dont.
Sorry humans dont meet your specs. Maybe you should create some perfect ones and then we can compare?

Forum List

Back