If God is all powerful, ...

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?

Because "God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God" as you say and he knows a thing or two about creating universes that you dont.
Sorry humans dont meet your specs. Maybe you should create some perfect ones and then we can compare?

You are right that I don't have the knowledge of God and that he would know much more than I do. Don't you think that is why I am asking the question? Perhaps someone else might have good answers.

God chose this method so obviously it involves the most good. God is generally described with three terms: omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence.
Given those three characteristics we can maybe answer the question by saying it is the most just and most perfect way.

1. I have never said that I believe that God created the Universe...…………
2. I am a Christian and Jesus is with me, always, unless Jesus is busy and he ask his Father to hang with me.
3. No human, of any religion or atheist knows where the Universe came from or even what it is.
4. DNA is a complicated code that did not form itself in Darwin's mythical pond out of nothing because nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code. Thus God is a scientific need, unless you believe that nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code.
5. Nothing does not have the ability to write...………………….Prove otherwise

PS. The densest hard drive material known to man is DNA. It was created by a master creator and there is nothing you can do about it. Have fun trying

A DNA Hard Drive Has Been Built That Can Store Data For 1 MILLION Years

Your future DNA hard drive will use enzymes - SynBioBeta

1. I have never said that I believe that God created the Universe...…………
True you never said that , but you said I did and I did not.

2. I am a Christian and Jesus is with me, always, unless Jesus is busy and he ask his Father to hang with me.

Funny Jesus was never busy when he was my best friend, what is the name of your jewish God?

3. No human, of any religion or atheist knows where the Universe came from or even what it is.

True, but you believe God created everything, in Genesis 1 it says God created the heavens and the earth...….
if you believe in Jesus and his father then you must believe in the Bible.

4. DNA is a complicated code that did not form itself in Darwin's mythical pond out of nothing because nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code. Thus God is a scientific need, unless you believe that nothing decided to write complicated matter assembling code.
5. Nothing does not have the ability to write...………………….Prove otherwise

DNA evolved and continues to evolve and actually its mutates to cause cancer, disease, genetic conditions and diseases, and old age.

How does DNA damage contribute to Ageing?
The DNA damage theory of aging proposes that aging is a consequence of unrepaired accumulation of naturally occurring DNA damages. ... Nuclear DNA damage can contribute to aging either indirectly (by increasing apoptosis or cellular senescence) or directly (by increasing cell dysfunction).
DNA damage theory of aging - Wikipedia

DNA damage theory of aging - Wikipedia

I guess its not as strong as you thought it was.
I never said that God created everything, I said that complicated matter building and replicating code can not assemble itself out of nothing, because only intelligence can produce code, as such a coder, programmer or creator commonly referred to as God is a scientific requirement, that is typically referred to as a spiritual being, but as said is actually quite scientific.

DNA caused everything you are looking at. Old age is part of the DNA code, the parent organisms die after creating superior to the parent offspring. If GM could create a Corvette that would mate with other sexy Corvettes that would be faster and more fuel efficient and sexier than the parent Vetts they would...………………. This is exactly what evolution does, yes evolution is real and like the Vette did not build itself

Example...……………… Me! Though I opted for a Camaro, V8 5L Coupe top speed 126mph

So God is chemical reactions.

God played with molecules, forming codes to form other molecules and you can't either prove or disprove otherwise. (have fun trying) (really) (makes life interesting) (you will give up or die trying)

Unless you can demonstrate how molecular code (me) capable of building the computer that I am using sprang out of the mud.

Chemist frequently cause chemical reactions. You may add chemist to coder, programmer or creator if you so choose because we are the result of molecular chemical reactions initiated by a type of computer code that actually uses electricity to transmit thoughts in the brain as does the machine you are looking at. Thus you might want to add in electrician.

Or just the all purpose label God.

the-bill-gates-guide-to-success-13-powerful-quotes-by-the-founder-of-microsoft-3-638.jpg
Here I thought God was all knowing. ……
So Gates is a God now. I love my windows but still......

Never said or implied that Gates was God, Gates is a dropout with no diploma to hang on the wall.

Something Good
Richard Rodgers

Album The Sound of Music

Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somewhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could

(-the captain-)
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
(-maria-)

(together)
Nothing ever could

Are you going to claim that I believe that Julie Andrews or Christopher Plummer is God now?

Again the only thing getting shrinked here is you

But have a listen

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

We were created perfect.

But we chose to die and have free will and the decay of time was inserted.
obviously we were not created perfect if we became imperfect
if ''god'' [ hahahah ] gave us free will, that means he created a flaw
If you consider the choice of having free will being a flaw there’s nothing more I can say.
Free will is not perfection.

God did not create something perfect. He created something good. He walked with His creation; i.e., He had fellowship with His creation. That's what He created.
God created perfection. Adam and Eve could have chosen to live forever. But they chose otherwise.

God. Sure likes to torment us and make us suffer. If god is real, then god is a sadist. Its our choice? Duality clarifies everything. God is evil! God is Love! A particle one second, a wave the next. Actually, dispensing with the god would be the answer. Since GOD is the unnecessary part of the equation. But still...

God. Sure likes to torment us and make us suffer. If god is real, then god is a sadist. Its our choice? Duality clarifies everything. God is evil! God is Love! A particle one second, a wave the next. Actually, dispensing with the god would be the answer.
God created us and gave us the ability to seek the answers we need. So until all is known, we have purpose and destiny, wouldn't knowing everything be kind of boring?

God. Sure likes to torment us and make us suffer. If god is real, then god is a sadist. Its our choice? Duality clarifies everything. God is evil! God is Love! A particle one second, a wave the next. Actually, dispensing with the god would be the answer. Since GOD is the unnecessary part of the equation. But still...
Your life sucks so bad you can go onto the internet at your choosing and post self pity.

Your life sucks so bad you can go onto the internet at your choosing and post self pity.
Find a mirror dumbass

We were created perfect.

If you consider the choice of having free will being a flaw there’s nothing more I can say.

God did not create something perfect. He created something good. He walked with His creation; i.e., He had fellowship with His creation. That's what He created.
God created perfection. Adam and Eve could have chosen to live forever. But they chose otherwise.

the imperfection is not the creation but the book that misconstrues the proposition the creation was meant to fulfill ... being set free in a hazardous environment.

there is no telling the fate for anyone including a & e.

Self pity? No, I am just fine kiddo. Just the opposite. In fact a lot of folks my age are dead now. So...grateful I am still here. But last time I went to children's hospital, l saw all those hand turkeys created by a three year olds that died of leukemia in the hallway adjacent to the elevators , but god spares ME? Really? I don't deserve that, not over the life of some random three year old. That's not any kind of love slowly killing and torturing children with random diseases. It's just random laws of portability exerting itself.

Self pity? No, I am just fine kiddo. Just the opposite. In fact a lot of folks my age are dead now. So...grateful I am still here. But last time I went to children's hospital, l saw all those hand turkeys created by a three year olds that died of leukemia in the hallway adjacent to the elevators , but god spares ME? Really? I don't deserve that, not over the life of some random three year old. That's not any kind of love slowly killing and torturing children with random diseases. It's just random laws of portability exerting itself.
I’ll pray for you.

Find a mirror dumbass
:21:

See me whining about how bad life is?

I’ll pray for you.
Thanks. But don't bother. Actually do something for the needy and homeless. Like, I don't know, stop democrats giving sanctuary to illegal aliens when our own starving and homeless are living on the streets begging. That would be my Prayer.

Find a mirror dumbass

I see you doing something. What it is, haven't figured out yet. Funny emojis mocking people, the magic 8 ball says you are a toxic wanking troll. Which of those best fits you? Toxic? A wanker? A Troll? I don't care. You decide. I mean I don't care. Really.

Find a mirror dumbass

I see the writing of a severely insecure fool attacking someone who is down.

Remember Jesus still loves you, I don't however

Find a mirror dumbass

I see you doing something. What it is, haven't figured out yet. Funny emojis mocking people, the magic 8 ball says you are a toxic wanking troll. Which of those best fits you? Toxic? A wanker? A Troll? I don't care. You decide. I mean I don't care. Really.
He is severely insecure, so be nice like Jesus taught. He will see the light or go blind

True you never said that , but you said I did and I did not.

Funny Jesus was never busy when he was my best friend, what is the name of your jewish God?

True, but you believe God created everything, in Genesis 1 it says God created the heavens and the earth...….
if you believe in Jesus and his father then you must believe in the Bible.

DNA evolved and continues to evolve and actually its mutates to cause cancer, disease, genetic conditions and diseases, and old age.

I guess its not as strong as you thought it was.
I never said that God created everything, I said that complicated matter building and replicating code can not assemble itself out of nothing, because only intelligence can produce code, as such a coder, programmer or creator commonly referred to as God is a scientific requirement, that is typically referred to as a spiritual being, but as said is actually quite scientific.

DNA caused everything you are looking at. Old age is part of the DNA code, the parent organisms die after creating superior to the parent offspring. If GM could create a Corvette that would mate with other sexy Corvettes that would be faster and more fuel efficient and sexier than the parent Vetts they would...………………. This is exactly what evolution does, yes evolution is real and like the Vette did not build itself

God played with molecules, forming codes to form other molecules and you can't either prove or disprove otherwise. (have fun trying) (really) (makes life interesting) (you will give up or die trying)

Unless you can demonstrate how molecular code (me) capable of building the computer that I am using sprang out of the mud.

Chemist frequently cause chemical reactions. You may add chemist to coder, programmer or creator if you so choose because we are the result of molecular chemical reactions initiated by a type of computer code that actually uses electricity to transmit thoughts in the brain as does the machine you are looking at. Thus you might want to add in electrician.

the-bill-gates-guide-to-success-13-powerful-quotes-by-the-founder-of-microsoft-3-638.jpg

Never said or implied that Gates was God, Gates is a dropout with no diploma to hang on the wall.

Something Good
Richard Rodgers

Album The Sound of Music

For here you are
Standing there
Loving me

Nothing ever could

(-the captain-)
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
(-maria-)

(together)
Nothing ever could

Are you going to claim that I believe that Julie Andrews or Christopher Plummer is God now?

But have a listen

exactly right, and neither did God come from nothing.

We were created perfect.

that's just a story in a book--not real

Something Good
Richard Rodgers

Album The Sound of Music

For here you are
Standing there
Loving me

Nothing ever could

(-the captain-)
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
(-maria-)

(together)
Nothing ever could

But have a listen

If one follows science then the earth is 5 billion years old and the universe is 13 billion years old, this means that there was 8 billion years of possibility before the first atoms of what would become earth stuck together and gained gravitation.

Do you believe that this message could have formed itself in a pond? Because the words you are reading are billions of times simpler than the simplest one celled bacterium that you claim wrote their own code to exist.

You will never accept that you were written into existence and that's ok because you will be dead and buried before you disprove my scientific logic.

This message exist, therefore you know that I am

Something Good
Richard Rodgers

Album The Sound of Music

For here you are
Standing there
Loving me

Nothing ever could

(-the captain-)
For here you are
Standing there
Loving me
(-maria-)

(together)
Nothing ever could

But have a listen

If one follows science then the earth is 5 billion years old and the universe is 13 billion years old, this means that there was 8 billion years of possibility before the first atoms of what would become earth stuck together and gained gravitation.

Do you believe that this message could have formed itself in a pond? Because the words you are reading are billions of times simpler than the simplest one celled bacterium that you claim wrote their own code to exist.

You will never accept that you were written into existence and that's ok because you will be dead and buried before you disprove my scientific logic.

This message exist, therefore you know that I am

RNA evolved to form DNA. Evolution began in water.

Forum List

Back