If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

Consider it ruled out. While you are at it you can consider reincarnation ruled out too.

Jesus said that John the baptist was the expected reincarnation of Elijah.
Taz isn't Elijah.

taz is living proof that the progressive militant atheists have no intellectual capacity to think about how man lived his life thousands of years ago. taz is a wonderful example of the CSI effect, they think that everything that happened in the past, happened instantly. There was no learning required, man was just born smart, and knew everything. In other words, like most progressives, he is an intellectual cripple.
You couldn't have gotten more wrong if you tried. Not surprisingly.

PS I'm agnostic.

Pfft. Today's agnostic is the same as atheist in my book. The difference is they are just too afraid or ignorant to admit it.

This is the S & T section, so I provided the creation science while you provided practically nothing. Not only are you ignorant about religion being an agnostic, you are ignorant about science.

What I've discovered is the atheist scientists were extremely frustrated by the fine tuning facts and had to resort to implausible ideas. They couldn't explain how uniform temperatures could exist in an big bang "explosion." (You've been avoid that question for pages now!) However, they found a couple of stories and went with it. Yesterday's questionable science has become today's bad science. They've become flat earthers.

Just look at your main argument that creation science isn't real science. Nothing can be further from the truth. It's observational science and modern science. It has been demonstrated throughout history and many are some of the greatest scientists of all time..

No, I'm a scientist, and an agnostic because of that. I am not anti God. I merely acknowledge that there is no evidence for a God. That doesn't mean that no evidence will ever be found. That's the difference between me and an atheist. An atheist believes that because God doesn't exist, no evidence for his or her existence will ever be found, nor, if evidence is found, will it be believed.

That's the difference. An atheist is closed to learning. An agnostic is not.

Oh piss off.

Read the OT. Elijah was expected to return before the messiah appeared. Not some random guy in the desert trying to emulate elijah, elijah himself.

Everyone on earth who is awaiting the return of Jesus isn't waiting for some random guy to act like Jesus, they are expecting Jesus himself.

What he shuts no man can open, and what he has opened, no man can shut.

There is no substitute for the real deal.. Some things just can't be faked.
There's no proof that Jesus is coming back, anyways, he wouldn't be reincarnated because he is god and god can't die.
He is fully human and fully God and did suffer death.
So now he's a zombie, he can't die now unless you shoot his brain off.
That just proves that you are incapable of adult conversation.
Didn't Jesus rise from the dead?

Just like a zombie.
That’s a common “argument” of militant atheists.

Jesus said that John the baptist was the expected reincarnation of Elijah.
Taz isn't Elijah.

taz is living proof that the progressive militant atheists have no intellectual capacity to think about how man lived his life thousands of years ago. taz is a wonderful example of the CSI effect, they think that everything that happened in the past, happened instantly. There was no learning required, man was just born smart, and knew everything. In other words, like most progressives, he is an intellectual cripple.

PS I'm agnostic.

Pfft. Today's agnostic is the same as atheist in my book. The difference is they are just too afraid or ignorant to admit it.

This is the S & T section, so I provided the creation science while you provided practically nothing. Not only are you ignorant about religion being an agnostic, you are ignorant about science.

What I've discovered is the atheist scientists were extremely frustrated by the fine tuning facts and had to resort to implausible ideas. They couldn't explain how uniform temperatures could exist in an big bang "explosion." (You've been avoid that question for pages now!) However, they found a couple of stories and went with it. Yesterday's questionable science has become today's bad science. They've become flat earthers.

Just look at your main argument that creation science isn't real science. Nothing can be further from the truth. It's observational science and modern science. It has been demonstrated throughout history and many are some of the greatest scientists of all time..

No, I'm a scientist, and an agnostic because of that. I am not anti God. I merely acknowledge that there is no evidence for a God. That doesn't mean that no evidence will ever be found. That's the difference between me and an atheist. An atheist believes that because God doesn't exist, no evidence for his or her existence will ever be found, nor, if evidence is found, will it be believed.

What kind of evidence would you expect to find?

I'm agnostic, if there's a god who gives a shit, it'll know what's in my heart.
And that should scare the hell out of you.
No, it only scares the shit out of you.
As it should scare anyone who believed they would face the creator of reality.
I'm not afraid to meet the creator of reality, I'm as real as it gets! :biggrin:
It’s all fun and games until it’s not. Laughing leads to crying.
God is cool, don't you think?

Taz isn't Elijah.

PS I'm agnostic.

Some sort of miracle that can not be explained by any other method would be a starter.

There's no proof that Jesus is coming back, anyways, he wouldn't be reincarnated because he is god and god can't die.

Just like a zombie.
It's not an argument, it's what happened. Just like a zombie.

PS I'm agnostic.

Some sort of miracle that can not be explained by any other method would be a starter.
Like what was recorded in the New Testament?

Just like a zombie.
I know it’s not an argument that’s why I put it in quotes. It is intended to show disrespect which is what militant atheists like yourself do.

And that should scare the hell out of you.
I'm not afraid to meet the creator of reality, I'm as real as it gets! :biggrin:
I doubt that is a thought one would have when they meet him.

Just like a zombie.
I know it’s not an argument that’s why I put it in quotes. It is intended to show disrespect which is what militant atheists like yourself do.
You don't think zombies are cool? i bet you're afraid of zombies. amirite or AMIRITE!!! :biggrin:

Him? Not her?

Him? Not her?
I suspect God has both male and female nature contained within the mystery which we simplistically call God.

Just like a zombie.
You don't think zombies are cool? i bet you're afraid of zombies. amirite or AMIRITE!!! :biggrin:
I think it amuses you.

Him? Not her?
I suspect God has both male and female nature contained within the mystery which we simplistically call God.
So god is a he-she? WoW!

Him? Not her?
So god is a he-she? WoW!
That’s just another example proving you aren’t agnostic.

As I stated before, it seems like much more of a leap of faith to believe that all of this sprang from nothing, than to believe that all of this was created by God who has always been here.
Okay, then what of the idea that the universe has "always been here"?

As I stated before, it seems like much more of a leap of faith to believe that all of this sprang from nothing, than to believe that all of this was created by God who has always been here.
Okay, then what of the idea that the universe has "always been here"?
Not possible. We would be at thermal equilibrium. This we do not see.
False. Not going to retread this old canard with you.
What part of for every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy do you not understand?

For the universe to be infinite acting and not be at thermal equilibrium would require energy to be added to the system.

Him? Not her?
So god is a he-she? WoW!
That’s just another example proving you aren’t agnostic.
Because I didn't know that your god is a he-she?

Forum List

Back