If Hillary Had Won the Economy Would Be 7/24 News

Then we passed an historic tax cut, which also forced the left to pay their fair share of federal income taxes. :auiqs.jpg: Then we nuclear optioned the left and put two conservative justices on the SCOTUS. :auiqs.jpg:
Only in right wing fantasy is the right wing, doing Good.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Poor Dem's, the country is doing great under Trump's leadership, the Trump economy is roaring, well over 50% approval rate on Trump's economy. That's a lot of butthurt for the left to process.
lol. the Rich got Richer under a right wing administration. what a coincidence.

What's wrong with that? I'm sorry did that just give you a brain hemorrhage.
Nice of you to discover that on Jan 20, 2017.

Then we passed an historic tax cut, which also forced the left to pay their fair share of federal income taxes. :auiqs.jpg: Then we nuclear optioned the left and put two conservative justices on the SCOTUS. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor Dem's, the country is doing great under Trump's leadership, the Trump economy is roaring, well over 50% approval rate on Trump's economy. That's a lot of butthurt for the left to process.

Obambi did nothing to curb this trend child.

No problem, the government fixes everything

/sarcasm

The good thing is the economy is the one thing politicians can’t BS the voters on. We all know our own situation and that of our neighbors.

Economy adds robust 250,000 jobs in October in last employment report before election.

“The unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years.”
If Hillary had won this country would be dead already.

That is not hyperbole either.

our economy was recovering from a recession.

No problem, the government fixes everything

/sarcasm
that is all the right wing knows.

The good thing is the economy is the one thing politicians can’t BS the voters on. We all know our own situation and that of our neighbors.

Economy adds robust 250,000 jobs in October in last employment report before election.

“The unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years.”

Hillary doesn't know how to get the unemployment rate down.

Dummy, you do know she is married to a guy also named Clinton...right?

You rightwingers keep talking about Democrats not knowing how to create jobs, but under last one we created FOUR TIMES the job growth of 2 Republicans before him COMBINED. And before that under Clinton we set all time record for job growth.

TrumpEconomyDemocrats.jpg

Last edited:

our economy was recovering from a recession.

All Bambi did was quadruple Bush's spending....

You mean Bill the Rapist?

If Hillary had won this country would be dead already.

That is not hyperbole either.
sure it is; or, explain how it would happen.

No, it wouldn’t, because she wouldn’t have the success he has had with turning the economy around, thus silence would ensue from the media, to avoid the subject.

Hillary doesn't know how to get the unemployment rate down. Nor does she even know what to do if people actually went back to work. She rather (like Obama) see them get free stuff, and start her own "national" healthcare - like Obamacare.

In my personal opinion, she is not only wrong for the Presidency, but she is wrong on everything. Even shows when she was Secretary of State.
Your personal opinion is brainwashed garbage, super duper.

Innocent until proven guilty, communist.

C'mon man....YOU'RE the Communist.
I'm the Conservative pig. Get it right.

No, it wouldn’t, because she wouldn’t have the success he has had with turning the economy around, thus silence would ensue from the media, to avoid the subject.
The economy is just a continuation of Obama's... With a trillion dollars worth of stupid sugar and debt. He brought unemployment down after your corrupt GOP depression of 2008, from 10% 2 5%, and you brought it down 1.3% more. Big fecking deal!.

You have no respect for our law enforcement system, so I'll call you a communist... Makes as much sense is calling me 1.

You have no respect for our law enforcement system, so I'll call you a communist... Makes as much sense is calling me 1.
so why isn't Hillary locked up and Obama and holder and Lerner and half the FBI?

LOL, I have all respect for Law Enforcement. Fuck off

Forum List

Back