If Hillary Not Prosecuted: One Word

Trump ordered you pathetic rubes not to care anymore since he got what he wanted from you

Trump won by the constitutional rules of presidential elections. No one was ordered to do anything at the polling place.

Hillary was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign. She lost, you lost. Get over it and move on.

Okay. Anyways, regarding the thread topic, Trump ordered you pathetic rubes not to care anymore since he got what he wanted from you.

that's simply not true, but you are free to believe it if it makes it somehow easier to accept the massive defeat of Hillary, the dems, and liberalism in general.

Its really not up to Trump to decide if HRC gets prosecuted, its up to the new AG and his staff after they review the data collected by the FBI, CIA, and DOJ.

Trump ordered you pathetic rubes not to care anymore since he got what he wanted from you

Trump won by the constitutional rules of presidential elections. No one was ordered to do anything at the polling place.

Hillary was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign. She lost, you lost. Get over it and move on.

Okay. Anyways, regarding the thread topic, Trump ordered you pathetic rubes not to care anymore since he got what he wanted from you.

that's simply not true, but you are free to believe it if it makes it somehow easier to accept the massive defeat of Hillary, the dems, and liberalism in general.

Its really not up to Trump to decide if HRC gets prosecuted, its up to the new AG and his staff after they review the data collected by the FBI, CIA, and DOJ.
Not true?

President-elect Trump on ‘lock her up’ chant: ‘Now we don’t care’

Sorry you dumb rube

Not true?

Sorry you dumb rube

you just don't get it. Campaign rhetoric is one thing, allowing the justice dept to do its job is another. I suspect that he "doesn't care" because its obvious that the Clintons have self destructed and will never again have any political capital or influence.

But the facts remain, she violated national security laws and should be held accountable. If she is not, then we have two sets of laws, one for us and one for the political elite class.

Do you support two sets of laws?

They lied about her "crimes" and "corruption" just to whip you up into a frothy mess.

please don't be daft

Comey acknowledged under oath that she lied to Congress - that is a crime

"less important" people have gone to prison for the same offense

you made the claim that we "were lied to" about her "crimes"

well - there's one that is indisputable

I do think Trump is being wise to not pursue her aggressively - there is so much more to do that is of far greater importance

best not to get bogged down in a shit show of persuing and prosecuting her

however, if more evidence comes to light, especially about the CF (which is still under investigation) after the important parts of the Trump agenda get passed, well, so be it...
Making a statement that isn't factual does not mean a crime has been committed.

Perjury isn't all that simple.

The FBI already determined that there was nothing prosecutable.
The fbi led by obama, I bet Trump will let the fbi do job.

There are americans in prison for doing less than she did. She clearly violated national security laws regarding classified data and then lied under oath about it.

Sadly, we have two sets of law and justice in this country. One for us and one for the political elites.

I do not understand why anyone condones that.

Link to them. Link to people in prison for "doing less than she did".

General Petraeus did far more than she did and he's not in prison. In fact, he was being considered for a Trump cabinet position.

Not true?

Sorry you dumb rube

you just don't get it. Campaign rhetoric is one thing, allowing the justice dept to do its job is another. I suspect that he "doesn't care" because its obvious that the Clintons have self destructed and will never again have any political capital or influence.

But the facts remain, she violated national security laws and should be held accountable. If she is not, then we have two sets of laws, one for us and one for the political elite class.

No. Do you support jailing dissenters who did not commit a crime?

Not true?

Sorry you dumb rube

No, but inciting a riot is a crime. Destroying private and public property is a crime. Which dissenters are you talking about?

He don't care so he won't stop the investigation. So the treasonous bitch will go to jail. Hopefully the queer in chief we have now will go shortly after.
Fascism has never come to power without the support of at least some of the people. Good luck on your witch hunts.

Last edited:

Not true?

Sorry you dumb rube

No, but inciting a riot is a crime. Destroying private and public property is a crime. Which dissenters are you talking about?
Ones who did not commit a crime. It's not a difficult question.

He don't care so he won't stop the investigation. So the treasonous bitch will go to jail. Hopefully the queer in chief we have now will go shortly after.
Fascism has never come to power without the support of at least some of rhe people. Good luck on your witch hunts.
Lots of people know she is guilty, Obama knew about it and didn't do anything about it. I'm sure if Hillary goes down lots of democrats and republicans will go down also. Like Trump says. Drain the swamp!

Republicans.

They have all the power to make it happen. This to me is a defining issue. This will show how serious they are (or aren't) about change.

Why would the republicans want to get her? She has been the best thing that has happened to them in ages. The walking disaster destroys anything she touches.... the democrat party is done as a result of her.

They are probably begging that she runs again on 2020, a guaranteed Trump victory...

You still don't get it. They lied about her "crimes" and "corruption" just to whip you up into a frothy mess. As soon as Trump was elected...do you remember? He said he waany going to do what he had you all believe he would! It was all a scam to get you to vote against Hilary no matter the Republican running. This started way before for this purpose.

Orrrr...maybe they will do it after saying they won't and you'll give them as much time as they ask for while asking to stay in power because it's really really going to happen...right after you vote for them...again.

This lady has so much blood on her hands; you come off as a joke pretending it's all just a conspiracy.

Air quotes "blood on her hands" lmao

And people like you are despicable for supporting her.

You still don't get it. They lied about her "crimes" and "corruption" just to whip you up into a frothy mess. As soon as Trump was elected...do you remember? He said he waany going to do what he had you all believe he would! It was all a scam to get you to vote against Hilary no matter the Republican running. This started way before for this purpose.

Orrrr...maybe they will do it after saying they won't and you'll give them as much time as they ask for while asking to stay in power because it's really really going to happen...right after you vote for them...again.

This lady has so much blood on her hands; you come off as a joke pretending it's all just a conspiracy.

Air quotes "despicable". All emotions, no substance.:crybaby:

I don't care how you spin it; I'm telling you exactly how I see losers like you.

I don't care how you spin it; I'm telling you exactly how I see losers like you.

I know, and it's always an emotional argument like you didn't change your pad. Poor thing.

I know, and it's always an emotional argument like you didn't change your pad. Poor thing.

Is judge ruling against a felon "emotional"? Nope. He's just calling shit for what it is; and you are a piece of shit.

Donald Trump has told supporters that his pledge to “lock up” Hillary Clinton had "played well" ahead of the US election but he now doesn't care about it.

But instead of joining his supporters in the calls to prosecute her, the former reality star told the crowd in Grand Rapids, Michigan: “That plays great before the election ... nah, we don’t care."

The Republican ruled out prosecuting Ms Clinton in the days after the election, saying it was “no longer something he felt so strongly about” and he did not want to hurt the family.

He told the New York Times: “Look, I want to move forward, I don’t want to move back. And I don’t want to hurt the Clintons. I really don’t."

The proof that Donald Trump takes his supporters for fools

Is judge ruling against a felon "emotional"? Nope. He's just calling shit for what it is; and you are a piece of shit.

Here's the point...you keep using labels like "felon", "corrupt" etc but never can describe why you use those labels. Because they're empty.

Forum List

Back