If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

Most young people that are paying out the nose for medical care thanks to Obama don't give a shit about some senile old hag like Hillary.

I hope she runs for the Democraps, because they will lose.....you need to run some HIV infected transvestite black Hispanic that plays pro soccer....

No, they are not, you senile silly.

Josef, FDRs economic record was worse than the 7 Biblical Lean Years. His abuse of government power gave us 20% unemployment from his inauguration until his fellow fascist brother Hitler conquered France in 1940

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Guy, that's not true, either.

When FDR Took office in 1932, the Unemployment rate stood at 23.9%. At the end of his first term, it had been reduced to 16%. Then he made the mistake of listening to stupid people and cut back on the New Deal, and it jumped back up to 19% in 1938, but by 1940, they had gotten it down 14.6.

I mean, seriously, what kind of fucking retard are you.

Oh, wait, don't answer that.

United States Unemployment Rate 1920?2012 | Infoplease.com

Josef can't you do simple math? Add up the numbers, divide, you get almost 20% average over the term

Also FDR never stopped the New Deal jihad. If you were an American you'd know that

Most young people that are paying out the nose for medical care thanks to Obama don't give a shit about some senile old hag like Hillary.

I hope she runs for the Democraps, because they will lose.....you need to run some HIV infected transvestite black Hispanic that plays pro soccer....

Personally, my medical insurance premium has not risen in a couple years. And I have great coverage.

JimH, I've got more Cherokee ancestry than the chiefs of two of the three official reservation so why don't you head back to Eurasia where idiots like you are in the majority.

Let me see....do I really care? No, not really. You are basically white.

Personally, my medical insurance premium has not risen in a couple years. And I have great coverage.

Well as long as everything is hunky dory for you.

As all polls show the GOP on the verge of retaking the Senate, vast majority of governorships and state legislatures in GOP control--Miss Cleo over here is calling the election for Hillary.

It is not a question of can Hillary win but by how much?

Republicans have struggled to reach 270 in the last six elections. Bush barely managed to do it while Democrats won by large margins

Since Bush, Republicans have squandered the Hispanic vote and only received 45% of the woman's vote in 2012. With a popular woman running, they will be lucky to see 40% of the woman's vote

The White House is essentially out of reach of Republicans

You should start a 900 psychic hotline. Whatever makes you feel good.

MSNBC, Huffington Post--the entire left were proclaiming the death of the GOP in 2010, then in 2011 the GOP retook the House and inched its way to reclaiming the Senate. The same repetitive claims of the death of the GOP. And you believe you know, with absolute certainty, every future presidential election.

Again, whatever makes you feel good. Try masturbation, that achieves about the same as these fantasy predictions. I know there is not too much good news for you so far in the midterm elections.

Psychic? It is not necessary

All one has to do is look at the numbers and see that they don't add up for Republicans. 270 is a magic number, hit it and you win

To reach 270, you need to win swing states. States whose demographics no longer add up for Republicans. Getting and increased percentage of voters in Red States does not help you win. Alienating women and Hispanics make it almost impossible to win the swing states

Josef, FDRs economic record was worse than the 7 Biblical Lean Years. His abuse of government power gave us 20% unemployment from his inauguration until his fellow fascist brother Hitler conquered France in 1940

Guy, that's not true, either.

When FDR Took office in 1932, the Unemployment rate stood at 23.9%. At the end of his first term, it had been reduced to 16%. Then he made the mistake of listening to stupid people and cut back on the New Deal, and it jumped back up to 19% in 1938, but by 1940, they had gotten it down 14.6.

I mean, seriously, what kind of fucking retard are you.

Oh, wait, don't answer that.

United States Unemployment Rate 1920?2012 | Infoplease.com

Josef can't you do simple math? Add up the numbers, divide, you get almost 20% average over the term

Also FDR never stopped the New Deal jihad. If you were an American you'd know that

Um, no, guy, your math is still off.

Waaaayyyy Off.

And yes, FDR made the mistake of listening to the Austerity Advocates and racheted back on the New Deal in 1937

It is not a question of can Hillary win but by how much?

Republicans have struggled to reach 270 in the last six elections. Bush barely managed to do it while Democrats won by large margins

Since Bush, Republicans have squandered the Hispanic vote and only received 45% of the woman's vote in 2012. With a popular woman running, they will be lucky to see 40% of the woman's vote

The White House is essentially out of reach of Republicans

MSNBC, Huffington Post--the entire left were proclaiming the death of the GOP in 2010, then in 2011 the GOP retook the House and inched its way to reclaiming the Senate. The same repetitive claims of the death of the GOP. And you believe you know, with absolute certainty, every future presidential election.

Again, whatever makes you feel good. Try masturbation, that achieves about the same as these fantasy predictions. I know there is not too much good news for you so far in the midterm elections.

All one has to do is look at the numbers and see that they don't add up for Republicans. 270 is a magic number, hit it and you win

To reach 270, you need to win swing states. States whose demographics no longer add up for Republicans. Getting and increased percentage of voters in Red States does not help you win. Alienating women and Hispanics make it almost impossible to win the swing states

Yeah, and who would have thought a Republican would win the governorship of Wisconsin, disband forced union participation, defeat a highly organized and funded recall effort--and after all that pass conservative economic policies that have already led to budget surpluses and economic growth leading the country.

I believe superior policies will prevail, not that certain "groups" or races will blindly vote for a political party that has wrought poverty and failing schools throughout the country. How condescendingly, subtly racist, to insinuate that minorities can not have opinions that differ from the DNC.

But you truly believe the GOP is the KKK.

Last edited:
JimH, I've got more Cherokee ancestry than the chiefs of two of the three official reservation so why don't you head back to Eurasia where idiots like you are in the majority.

Let me see....do I really care? No, not really. You are basically white.
You're too stupid to realize that as a cowboy you are calling your self a cowarden, a term you are living down to with your racist comments over the internet. But as a liberal you are a fasicst.

Yeah, and who would have thought a Republican would win the governorship of Wisconsin, disband forced union participation, defeat a highly organized and funded recall effort--and after all that pass conservative economic policies that have already led to budget surpluses and economic growth leading the country.

I believe superior policies will prevail, not that certain "groups" or races will blindly vote for a political party that has wrought poverty and failing schools throughout the country. How condescendingly, subtly racist, to insinuate that minorities can not have opinions that differ from the DNC.

Republicans have done a fine job figuring what it takes to win at the local level. But in nailing down those seats and gerrymandered districts they are alienating the rest of the state.

Policies that get you 65% vs 60% of a red state do not get you the White House. Winning swing states does. Rather than improve their position in swing states, Republucans have made it worse.
Hillary is close to unbeatable in Florida. Lose Florida and the White House is out of reach

Republicans have done a fine job figuring what it takes to win at the local level. But in nailing down those seats and gerrymandered districts they are alienating the rest of the state.

Policies that get you 65% vs 60% of a red state do not get you the White House. Winning swing states does. Rather than improve their position in swing states, Republucans have made it worse.
Hillary is close to unbeatable in Florida. Lose Florida and the White House is out of reach

I can list five predictions startlingly similar to yours made around this time before a presidential election that proved to be utter nonsense. The future is completely intangible, and if you believe voters actually vote based upon the merit and fruit of policies then it is completely futile to make such claims. Close to unbeatable in Florida? Florida is one big unpredictable cesspool, with a GOP governor BTW.

This entire thread a just a circle jerk for the leftists on this board to make them feel better about the up coming midterm elections. Trying to predict a presidential election this far out is laughably absurd.

What?....Florida goes back to red. As did NC which went for Obama in '08.
Wisconsin will go red. As will Virginia. There is even a legitimate chance Pennsylvania may tip to the GOP as well.
If the GOP produces a good right leaning populist candidate, Ohio and Michigan are in play.
If this goes to plan, you lefties will be screaming for the abolition of the Electoral College.

148207_600.jpg

What?....Florida goes back to red. As did NC which went for Obama in '08.
Wisconsin will go red. As will Virginia. There is even a legitimate chance Pennsylvania may tip to the GOP as well.
If the GOP produces a good right leaning populist candidate, Ohio and Michigan are in play.
If this goes to plan, you lefties will be screaming for the abolition of the Electoral College.

Simple question...why?

What have you done differently since 2012 to turn those blue states red? Which of your candidates is capable of winning swing states?

WI does not a nation make, and will go blue in 2016.

Next.

Forum List

Back