If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

Most young people that are paying out the nose for medical care thanks to Obama don't give a shit about some senile old hag like Hillary.

I hope she runs for the Democraps, because they will lose.....you need to run some HIV infected transvestite black Hispanic that plays pro soccer....

What, are you running for the DEMS? Wow.
ZING!!!!
:lol:
lol

gv012614dAPR20140127074507.jpg

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

when liberals get desperate the spin and bullshit really get thick.

List her accomplishments.....

2009030_hillary7_560x375.jpg

Hillary+Reset+Button.jpg

Sorry, not biting

If by "accomplishments" you mean wrongly leading our country into war, no Hillary did not do that

That's all you've got? Damn... if by "not biting" you mean "uhhhh, shit, I don't know", then you proved the point.

Oh wait...I know something she did...

Hold on, my memory is a little foggy. Must be that fall I took.

We realize what Republicans consider to be accomplishments from a Secretary of State. Lying to start a war. Alienating our allies around the globe. Defending torture

No, Hillary was not that kind of Secretary of State

Sorry, not biting

If by "accomplishments" you mean wrongly leading our country into war, no Hillary did not do that

That's all you've got? Damn... if by "not biting" you mean "uhhhh, shit, I don't know", then you proved the point.

We realize what Republicans consider to be accomplishments from a Secretary of State. Lying to start a war. Alienating our allies around the globe. Defending torture

You can't spin your way out of this. Moron, you have the Youtube with her proclaiming Saddam had WMD! Now you're going to dent what we can watch and hear?.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

PRIME EXAMPLE of the democrat/subversives SUSPENSION OF REALITY... They are all 2 digit IQ'd idiots!

Last edited:
That's medically impossible.

It is becoming statisticly impossible for a Republican to get into the White House
Indeed. They know it too.
And that is exactly why the GOP is pulling out all the stops to keep Clinton out of the Race. White water, brain tumors, Lewinsky, and Benghazi are a message from the GOP to Hillary. Enter the race and expect a campaign of lies, and manufactured scandals that will far surpass the Birthers and Rev. Wright. Republicans have to run such a campaign because they can't propose solutions for America's problems without losing the radical right that they need.

It is becoming statisticly impossible for a Republican to get into the White House
And that is exactly why the GOP is pulling out all the stops to keep Clinton out of the Race. White water, brain tumors, Lewinsky, and Benghazi are a message from the GOP to Hillary. Enter the race and expect a campaign of lies, and manufactured scandals that will far surpass the Birthers and Rev. Wright. Republicans have to run such a campaign because they can't propose solutions for America's problems without losing the radical right that they need.

To paraphrase Piglousie...."You have to vote in Republicans before you can find out what their policies are"

Worked for you subversives....what's it they say about karma....

Let us not forget Vince Foster.

If she is stupid enough to run - I hope they crucify her murdering ass. But a serious question here....If Hillary (the murderer) Clinton can't manage a marriage, what the HELL makes you believe that she can run a country? I'll be awaiting your reasoned and well thought response.

Last edited:

If she is stupid enough to run - I hope they crucify her murdering ass. But a serious question here....If Hillary (the murderer) Clinton can't manage a marriage, what the HELL makes you believe that she can run a country? I'll be awaiting your reasoned and well thought response.
And let us not forget she's ALWAYS been a LIAR, Cheat, manipulator...even during WATERGATE...where she was FIRED for unethical behavior.

Politics: Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior | Best of Cain

Sorry, not biting

All you have on the plate is what she HASN'T done. But, the question is what HAS she done? Anyone? Bueller?

Keep dodging...

What are you worried about? The mainstream media will cover her ass. Why are you so afraid of FOX News? Since that's the only mouthpiece conservatives have, you should be pretty confident.

Manage her marriage is exactly what she did do. She could have destroyed her husband's career and possibly her own by walking out on him but she stuck by him. Had she given up on her marriage and walked out, she wouldn't be the likely choice as the Democrat nominee for president and probably our next president.

Last edited:

Manage her marriage is exactly what she did do. She could have destroyed his career and possibly her own by walking out on him but she stuck by him. Had she given up on her marriage and walked out, she wouldn't be the likely choice as the Democrat nominee for president and probably our next president.

Party, Power, Money over ethics, morals, and principles

hillary_and_chelsea_caption20.jpg

Manage her marriage is exactly what she did do. She could have destroyed her husband's career and possibly her own by walking out on him but she stuck by him. Had she given up on her marriage and walked out, she wouldn't be the likely choice as the Democrat nominee for president and probably our next president.

So, in other words, she knew about all her husbands affairs, the rapes and the harassment of women and she "chose" to stay with him. Now, I don't know about you, but my Wife would have cut my nuts off.

So, we can only assume by her actions that she married that ass-clown for his position and his standing. Is that the way a "marriage" is managed; for the sake of political expediency and further gain?

Then, if that's the case, I put Hillary (the murderer) Clinton in the exact same boat as Eva Braun.

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

No but I see some anti psycho meds for Brent.

So, let me get this straight.

You accuse a likely presidential candidate of being a murderer - without any evidence.

That's called hearsay, can also be slander or libel, depending.

And then you say she can't manage a marriage. The last I looked, she and Bill are still married. If a man has an affair, are you saying that that is the woman's fault? Really?

Is this the best the Tea Party people have to offer? Raw, unsubstantiated accusations and mysogony? And you think that's gonna help your party win in 2016?

Laffin, laffin, laffin...

Manage her marriage is exactly what she did do. She could have destroyed his career and possibly her own by walking out on him but she stuck by him. Had she given up on her marriage and walked out, she wouldn't be the likely choice as the Democrat nominee for president and probably our next president.

Party, Power, Money over ethics, morals, and principles

hillary_and_chelsea_caption20.jpg

And as we see, with Conservative twits like Vagisil, candidate's children are not off limits.

What are you, Vagisil, 12?

Of course, this shows how stupid they are to begin with, to show their hand this early. They have been flinging this shit at Hillary for 20 years, and it still doesn't stick. The best they can hope for is that, instead of winning with 59% on election night, she wins with 57%. Good luck with that one, GOP!

So, let me get this straight.

You accuse a likely presidential candidate of being a murderer - without any evidence.

That's called hearsay, can also be slander or libel, depending.

And then you say she can't manage a marriage. The last I looked, she and Bill are still married. If a man has an affair, are you saying that that is the woman's fault? Really?

Is this the best the Tea Party people have to offer? Raw, unsubstantiated accusations and mysogony? And you think that's gonna help your party win in 2016?

Laffin, laffin, laffin...

If a man has an affair

i would not classify the Lewinsky sexual encounters

as an affair

Forum List

Back