🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary wins by a large margin in November.....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Every DUMBASS that voted for The Trumpet in the primaries needs to be publicly flogged & permanently lose their citizenship.

If The Trumpet wins forget I ever made this thread.

• Banned
Hillary Clinton was SO vulnerable to being beaten by a normal Republican that it will be the laugh of the century (for the left) that she beats Trump.
I think she is still vulnerable. But as with every presidential election I expect the MSM to serve The Trumpet with a side of fries EVERY SINGLE DAY. Meanwhile Hillary will get the usual bullshit liberal sweepstakes pass.

Every DUMBASS that voted for The Trumpet in the primaries needs to be publicly flogged & permanently lose their citizenship.

If The Trumpet wins forget I ever made this thread.
No, every talking head on Fox News who played down Kasich in the primaries should be publicly flogged & permanently lose their citizenship...Murdoch at least..

Trump intends to hold rallies at sports stadiums. Odds are he will get over one billion in $100 or less contributions and that will help sink Hillary.

Kasich could have campaigned from his front porch, just like McKinley in 1896, and easily win.

Trump will campaign from stadiums and not get 40% of the vote.

Why didn't every dumbass who voted for Obama get publicly flogged and lose their citizenship when the democrat party lost the biggest mid term landslide in modern political history? Is it possible that lefties don't have any short term memory?

Why didn't every dumbass who voted for Obama get publicly flogged and lose their citizenship when the democrat party lost the biggest mid term landslide in modern political history? Is it possible that lefties don't have any short term memory?
We flogged daily on here bro. Whatchu smoking?

Lowest voter turn out in years and repugs think they had a mandate. Anyone who voted for Bush doesn't have any room to be calling anyone a dumbass.

Lowest voter turn out in years and repugs think they had a mandate. Anyone who voted for Bush doesn't have any room to be calling anyone a dumbass.
Yup.

Forum List

Back