If Hillary wins the Presidency...

Is she going to blame Bush for everything that's happened the last 8 years, too ... claiming she 'inherited' all her problems from Bush as well?

:p
You mean the 73 months of economic growth?

Unemployment at 4.7%?

The 5.8 million jobs available?

Taking out Bin Laden?

I'm pretty sure she won't blame any of those things on Bush.
Nah, I was talking about:

1st President not to have 3% growth

Almost 7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years (thanks to him and a DNC Congress Bush's las 2 years & his 1st 2)

Setting records for Monthly, Annual, & Total Deficit Spending

1sr Credit Rating Downgrade

Explosion of Food Stamp Users

Home ownership lowest in decades

Unemployment at 4.7%...as long as you don't count th 94+ million Americans out of the job force, to include the 23% non-participation rate for blacks of ALL ages

Mean income , especially for blacks, down

UNemployment for black near double whites'

More debt added than every President combned

Dann-NEar slowest recovery ever...that's still going on

Then there's Senator Hillary's job record, a tremendous failure

--------------

Taking out Bin Laden? You guys still trying to politicize Barry finally goving the go-ahead to the military to do that after the Intel process Bush set up found him for Barry.
' Funny how Barry said he wasn't going to politicize that but how that's all he snd his supporters have done. :p

Is she going to blame Bush for everything that's happened the last 8 years, too ... claiming she 'inherited' all her problems from Bush as well?

What if Vikander sit on my face and I guess her weight?

What does this have to do with your thread?

Well the reality is Clinton will win in November so the question you should be asking yourself is what excuse will you be using for Trump loss and not wonder who Clinton will blame for her miserable failure as being President...

I mean if those like you had a lick of sense you would vote for Johnson and take getting the best candidate but let me write I never consider you to have a lick of sense ever!
Anyone sitting on your face has nothing to do with this thread....what you QUOTED ...IS the thread...

Unemployment at 4.7%?

Taking out Bin Laden?

Almost 7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years (thanks to him and a DNC Congress Bush's las 2 years & his 1st 2)

Unemployment at 4.7%...as long as you don't count th 94+ million Americans out of the job force, to include the 23% non-participation rate for blacks of ALL ages

--------------

Taking out Bin Laden? You guys still trying to politicize Barry finally goving the go-ahead to the military to do that after the Intel process Bush set up found him for Barry.
' Funny how Barry said he wasn't going to politicize that but how that's all he snd his supporters have done. :p
Ok, you listed all the bad stuff... Now lets see the list of postitive accomplishments that Obama had... see if you any sense of objectivity

She can still blame Bush for creating a power vacuum in the Islamic states, torture and Gitmo

Unemployment at 4.7%?

Taking out Bin Laden?

--------------

Could you please explain to the nice people on the board why 94 million people who do not need to work should count as unemployed?

Unemployment at 4.7%?

Taking out Bin Laden?

--------------

Could you please explain to the nice people on the board why 94 million people who do not need to work should count as unemployed?
Maybe you would like to explain to the nice people why you are lying to them, that not all 94 million who are out of the labor force 'don't need to work', as you claim.

I posted yestrday how 23% of blacks ACCROSS THE ENTIRE AGE SPECTRUM - TEENS TO ADULTS - are included in that 94 million.

So whenever you would like to start explaining while you're lying, feel free to do so...

Unemployment at 4.7%?

Taking out Bin Laden?

--------------

Ok, you listed all the bad stuff... Now lets see the list of postitive accomplishments that Obama had... see if you any sense of objectivity
Someone asked Diane Feinstein to list all Hillary's accomplishments. She could not name 1...even with the help of GOOGLE.

Why don't you ask her to do the same for Obama. MAYBE she will have better luck this time.

-------------

Rdean only listed the 'positive' for Barry. Why don't you ask him to list the negative. Let's see if he...or you...will be as objective as you ask others to be.

Last edited:

Unemployment at 4.7%?

Taking out Bin Laden?

--------------

Someone asked Diane Feinstein to list all Hillary's accomplishments. She could not name 1...even with the help of GOOGLE.

Why don't you ask her to do the same for Obama. MAYBE she will have better luck this time.

-------------

Rdean only listed the 'positive' for Barry. Why don't you ask him to list the negative. Let's see if he...or you...will be as objective as you ask others to be.
Nice dodge. I have no problem asking anybody to objective... Right now the focus on the distorted hate talk is a major problem and annoyance of these discussions. That Feinstien blurb is complete BS, do you really expect people to believe that or do you think stupid arguements like that carry ANY weight?

Unemployment at 4.7%?

Taking out Bin Laden?

--------------

-------------

Nice dodge. I have no problem asking anybody to objective... Right now the focus on the distorted hate talk is a major problem and annoyance of these discussions. That Feinstien blurb is complete BS, do you really expect people to believe that or do you think stupid arguements like that carry ANY weight?
I know you have no problem asking OTHERS ti be objective, and then ridiculing their answers. It's BEING truly objective Democrats / Libetals find damn-near impossible.

'Barry and Hillary walk on water and have never done one thing wrong'...then you ask others to be objective.

Lead by example...

Unemployment at 4.7%?

Taking out Bin Laden?

--------------

-------------

I know you have no problem asking OTHERS ti be objective, and then ridiculing their answers. It's BEING truly objective Democrats / Libetals find damn-near impossible.

'Barry and Hillary walk on water and have never done one thing wrong'...then you ask others to be objective.

Lead by example...
You're right not many are going to be truly objective, but they can at least be reasonable enough to recognize virtues in both sides. Hillary is a very flawed candidate, Obama fell short on many levels. Trump is a hot mess full of hot air... This is the reality.

All the manipulation and bias talking points turns the discussion into attacks and defense and leaves little room for honest objectivity.

- About 41 million Americans don’t work because they’re retired. These retirees are overwhelmingly actually of retirement age.

- An additional 15 million say they’re not in the labor force because they’re in school.

Some students, of course, work while they’re in school. They’re in the labor force. Those who are looking for work and can’t find any are classified as in the labor force, but unemployed.

There are approx 20 million working-age Americans who don't want jobs (stay-at-home parents...and what I will call a fair share of 'dead-beats' living off govt hand-outs.)

That leaves approx / up to 9 million Americans who have given up looking for jobs.

Some have realized that after gas, day-care, etc it wasn't worth the pay working at the jobs they could find. So if you add the 9 to these, you have double-digits. If you add the 'dead-beats' you are definitely into the double-digits.
--- Govt 'handouts' should be designed to or attached to programs that help people get back on their feet and back to work, NOT designed as an 'enabling' program, one that results in 2nd and 3rd generation 'matrix' families (living in the 'harvesting pods) who exist/survive only because of govt social programs.

You, however, and Obama, would have everyone believe that the 94 million Americans (now) are out of the labor market and should not ve counted as part of the REAL unemployment # because they are 'ALL' elderly or handicapped...which is a LIE.

Http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/10/21/what-we-know-about-the-92-million-americans-who-arent-in-the-labor-force/

Last edited:

--------------

-------------

Lead by example...
You're right not many are going to be truly objective, but they can at least be reasonable enough to recognize virtues in both sides. Hillary is a very flawed candidate, Obama fell short on many levels. Trump is a hot mess full of hot air... This is the reality.

All the manipulation and bias talking points turns the discussion into attacks and defense and leaves little room for honest objectivity.
Hillary is a scandalous self-serving criminal who has always put herself and politics above her nation to the point of unintentional TRAITEROUS ACTS (NOT treason).

Donald Trump is an arrogant, egotistical billionaire who truly believes, going into this election as if it was just another multi-million dollar business deal, he can pull this off and do a good job.

He is like a bull in a china shop with no filter, run by more emotion than strategic planning and calculation.

Hillary is just the opposite. She is cold, calculating, always planning, always scheming, usually about what is in her best interest, how to stay out of trouble, and/or how to get out of trouble...like now.

Neither one are true Presidential material. Neither are truly what is best for this nation.
I can honestly say that without reservation.
Extreme partisans can not.
- They are afraid if they admit it out loud the 'other side' will seize upon it and use it for political propaganda....so they lie...to others and to themselves.

You could not be truly objective. You were PARTIALLY objective - for that much I thank you - but you held back from being completely honest.

The COMPLETE honesty about Hillary and Trump is this:

ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE ARE NOT 2 BETTER OPTIONS IN THIS ENTIRE NATION WHO WOULD BE BETTER CANDIDATES THAN BOTH HILLARY AND TRUMP ARE FLAT OUT LYING!

-------------

Lead by example...

Hillary is a scandalous self-serving criminal who has always put herself and politics above her nation to the point of unintentional TRAITEROUS ACTS (NOT treason).

Donald Trump is an arrogant, egotistical billionaire who truly believes, going into this election as if it was just another multi-million dollar business deal, he can pull this off and do a good job.

He is like a bull in a china shop with no filter, run by more emotion than strategic planning and calculation.

Hillary is just the opposite. She is cold, calculating, always planning, always scheming, usually about what is in her best interest, how to stay out of trouble, and/or how to get out of trouble...like now.

Neither one are true Presidential material. Neither are truly what is best for this nation.
- They are afraid if they admit it out loud the 'other side' will seize upon it and use it for political propaganda....so they lie...to others and to themselves.

You could not be truly objective. You were PARTIALLY objective - for that much I thank you - but you held back from being completely honest.

ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE ARE NOT 2 BETTER OPTIONS IN THIS ENTIRE NATION WHO WOULD BE BETTER CANDIDATES THAN BOTH HILLARY AND TRUMP ARE FLAT OUT LYING!
I agree with that entire statement except for the criminal element of Clinton. I think she made mistakes, I think she paints her story as pretty as possible in her public statements (which politician doesn't) and I think she has had millions of people including many media outlets gunning to take her down and discredit her for the better part of two decades.

I'm still shocked that we couldn't come up with better candidates... I was thoroughly amused by trump and his antics when his campaign started and thought we could use the stir up but the mud slinging on both sides has grown extremely tiresome. I'm sick of hearing about Clintons emails, her foundation, and Benghazi... I'm sick of hearing Trump be called a racist and a failed businessman. All I want is to hear both sides talk more about their political plans and ideas, give details, be scrutinized and pushed to give more explanation, and justify how they will help Americans. I want to see budgets, numbers, projections, historical data to back up the plans etc. I guess that's too much to ask and we are left with the reality show circus. It's pretty sad.

Sounds like your already mentally preparing for that fat bag of Orange shit to get blown out in the election..:laugh:

I must have missed something here, what was so bad from 2009-2016??? was there another housing crisis??

Did Wall street tank again???

Was there more towers in America that were bombed??

Is the Dow higher now or in 2009???

Is unemployment lower now or in 2009??

Funny how in 2010, the Repugs were angry about Democrats ragging about Boooooosh, NOW 6 years later they are bringing up the old fuckers name, despite the fact nobody gives a shit about the jackass anymore, the old drunk is senile..

:fu:, Clinton is your worst fucking nightmare dream come true:happy-1::rofl:

Dow and unemployment are two factors you should never use in your argument and I am not joking...
But 5.8 unfilled job openings because people don't have the skills is OK.

-------------

Lead by example...

HRC is the best qualified candidate to seek the Presidency since Bush 41. Eight years as FLOTUS, 2 terms as Senator, 4 years as SoS. Grammy winner. Best selling author. Regularly voted as one of the most admired women in the nation/world.

And the polls reflect that she is far and away the superior candidate.

I'd love to hear Trump's factual qualifications. If he has any.

Forum List

Back