If I am a racist misogynist, why do I respect and admire CONDY RICE?

Do you respect Oprah as much as Condi?
No, of course not. Condi does not pretend to be a victim and has made a very successful career on her own achievement, and not those of her supposedly suffering ancestors.

I wonder if Condi ever experiences racism like Oprah does.

On Entertainment Tonight, Winfrey recounted how she had asked to see a $38,000 handbag, but the shop assistant refused to show it to her because it was "too expensive."

If this happened to Condi, it would not make her a victim. But it would show that racism exists. That's all that black people are saying.

She is black.

She is female.

I like her ALOT. She is intelligent and refined.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?

If she is the only black woman you like- then like lots of racists, you make an exception for those you like.

No, of course not. Condi does not pretend to be a victim and has made a very successful career on her own achievement, and not those of her supposedly suffering ancestors.

Rice discovered on the PBS series Finding Your Roots that she is only 51% African, 40% European, and 9% Asian or Native American

Rice was a Democrat until 1982, when she changed her political affiliation to Republican, in part because she disagreed with the foreign policy of Democratic President Jimmy Carter,[18][19] and because of the influence of her father, who was Republican. As she told the 2000 Republican National Convention, "My father joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did.

Boy, she's really stupid. She doesn't realize the GOP today are not the GOP of yesterday.

And she has never worked other than as a professor and politician.

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rice discovered on the PBS series Finding Your Roots that she is only 51% African, 40% European, and 9% Asian or Native American

Rice was a Democrat until 1982, when she changed her political affiliation to Republican, in part because she disagreed with the foreign policy of Democratic President Jimmy Carter,[18][19] and because of the influence of her father, who was Republican. As she told the 2000 Republican National Convention, "My father joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did.

Boy, she's really stupid. She doesn't realize the GOP today are not the GOP of yesterday.

And she has never worked other than as a professor and politician.

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if Condi ever experiences racism like Oprah does.

On Entertainment Tonight, Winfrey recounted how she had asked to see a $38,000 handbag, but the shop assistant refused to show it to her because it was "too expensive."

If this happened to Condi, it would not make her a victim. But it would show that racism exists. That's all that black people are saying.
Perhaps Condi did not have as much of a chip on her shoulder. People can tell these things, even you with the black skank that flipped you off. Let's face it, even though you're not the brightest bulb, it pains me that you are of Greek ancestry.

The very fact that you have to mention a persons skin color along with your admiration means the Left is winning the race card war. Liberals take advantage of skin color, Conservative should not fall into the same disgusting patterns.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King Jr.

The very fact that you have to mention a persons skin color along with your admiration means the Left is winning the race card war. Liberals take advantage of skin color, Conservative should not fall into the same disgusting patterns.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King Jr.
What garbage.

Race is a fact of life. Conservatives will never get anywhere pretending to be colorblind.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?
The Regressive Left only uses those terms to put you on the defensive and control the conversation. They probably blurt them out in their sleep.

The sad thing is, those are important words, and they have diluted them into irrelevancy, they've made them a punchline.

But they don't care. This is about control, not about improving anything.

No. Here are 13 examples of Trump's racism.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | Huffington Post

So we accuse racists of being racist. If he wasn't a racist we wouldn't be saying he was. Did we call Romney or McCain or even Bush racists? No we did not. Their policies are racist but Trump is an actual racist. Sure he doesn't mind rich blacks in his country club but that's because he likes GREEN.
By the unbiased Huffington Post.

I think a lot of people respect Condi because she does not play the victim card. She established herself as a person of integrity and not the perpetual parasite that too many blacks do.
I think a lot of racist whites love their uncle toms and aunt jamimas.

Do you have the same respect for liberal blacks who have integrity and aren't parasites? Like Obama? No you don't. So really what you are saying is you love any blacks who agree with your political views.

And condi has never won any elected office. She could never win as a Republican governor or Senator or Presidential nominee. No black has ever been a GOP Governor, President or Senator and it probably won't happen in your lifetime. That's because black people don't like Condi and neither do half the deplorable Republican voters.
Tim Scott is the only black senator today.

He is a Republican.

So you can only be
She is black.

She is female.

. Because you know she has abandoned her race and sex to become a war criminal conservative.

So you can only be Black and or a Female if your a Liberal. How very diverse of you.

Martin Luther King Jr.
What garbage.

Race is a fact of life. Conservatives will never get anywhere pretending to be colorblind.
Not pretending at all, and are you saying that Dr. Kings dream was garbage ?

Martin Luther King Jr.
What garbage.

Not pretending at all, and are you saying that Dr. Kings dream was garbage ?
His dream was a temporary situation juxtaposed to segregation and discrimination against blacks during his time.

Now the dream is dead and "fuck whitey" is the order of the day.

She is black.

She is female.

I thought "CON"s frowned upon race baiting, reckon not so much.
Race baiting??? Condy would be a great president. Wish she was running!!! President Condy! Has a neat ring to it.

What is her position on:

The Federal Reserve
Globalization
Sending troops back into the ME
Abortion
National Health Care
Space Exploration
Foreign Aid to Africa
Foreign Aid to Asia
TPP
Keystone XL
Entitlements

What are her plans to
Bring down the deficit
Improve literacy
Improving America’s Global Competitiveness

If you can't answer those question...how do you know she would be a "great president"? Oh because she has an R next to her name.

Funny how our resident hall monitor never seems to call out blatant right wing partisanship....

I think a lot of people respect Condi because she does not play the victim card. She established herself as a person of integrity and not the perpetual parasite that too many blacks do.
I think a lot of racist whites love their uncle toms and aunt jamimas.

Do you have the same respect for liberal blacks who have integrity and aren't parasites? Like Obama? No you don't. So really what you are saying is you love any blacks who agree with your political views.

And condi has never won any elected office. She could never win as a Republican governor or Senator or Presidential nominee. No black has ever been a GOP Governor, President or Senator and it probably won't happen in your lifetime. That's because black people don't like Condi and neither do half the deplorable Republican voters.
Tim Scott is the only black senator today.

He is a Republican.
I was surprised to hear that then I looked him up and he's another appointed token Republican.

So add him to the list of blacks that Republicans show off and parada around and brag about but was never actually elected.

Powell, rice, carson, Herman Cain. Have you guys ever elected a black to the Senate? Not yet. Governor? Not yet.

She is black.

She is female.

She agreed with Colin that Benghazi was a "witch hunt".

She turned over zero emails when she left office.

She is black.

She is female.

Are there no black governors or senators because white Republicans aren't ready to vote for them

She is black.

She is female.

Okay, so we'll start calling you Black Angus from now on. Happy?
The Colonel is not racist because he likes the one % of blacks who agree with him that the other 99% of blacks suck.

If you respect and admire Condi, something is SERIOUSLY wrong with you. Powell had the sense to leave the treasonous W administration. Condi only cared about Condi.

Forum List

Back