If I am a racist misogynist, why do I respect and admire CONDY RICE?

She is black.

She is female.

I like her ALOT. She is intelligent and refined.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?

Good question, she did an aweful job. That administration was a disaster.

She is black.

She is female.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?

Good question, she did an aweful job. That administration was a disaster.

Condi: We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

Got us into a war

She is black.

She is female.

Because you're not really CONservative. Youre a CON Artist, CONning yourself into belueving you're a real CONservative.

She is black.

She is female.

Liberals don't generalize all cons as being racists.

The Regressive Left only uses those terms to put you on the defensive and control the conversation. They probably blurt them out in their sleep.

The sad thing is, those are important words, and they have diluted them into irrelevancy, they've made them a punchline.

But they don't care. This is about control, not about improving anything.

She is black.

She is female.

Liberals don't generalize all cons as being racists.
I like my black co-worker too. He's a really nice guy. Does that have anything to do with how I feel about the black community? So you may have racist attitudes towards the black community while having black friends or while liking Condi Rice. Liking a black that goes along with you doesn't mean you aren't racist.

In fact Condi is racist towards blacks if that's possible. Similar to how rich white guys treat poor white people like shit. They don't give a shit about poor white people so why should Condi care or have empathy towards poor blacks? She doesn't.

The Regressive Left only uses those terms to put you on the defensive and control the conversation. They probably blurt them out in their sleep.

The sad thing is, those are important words, and they have diluted them into irrelevancy, they've made them a punchline.

No. Here are 13 examples of Trump's racism.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | Huffington Post

So we accuse racists of being racist. If he wasn't a racist we wouldn't be saying he was. Did we call Romney or McCain or even Bush racists? No we did not. Their policies are racist but Trump is an actual racist. Sure he doesn't mind rich blacks in his country club but that's because he likes GREEN.

So we accuse racists of being racist. If he wasn't a racist we wouldn't be saying he was. Did we call Romney or McCain or even Bush racists? No we did not. Their policies are racist but Trump is an actual racist. Sure he doesn't mind rich blacks in his country club but that's because he likes GREEN.
That does nothing to change my point.

If Trump is indeed a racist - and some of those "examples" are subjective, at best - it's one of the times you'd be right.

98% of the time that "racist" is screamed, it's as I described.

She is black.

She is female.

Why would anyone ask this question while knowing the replies they will get will be filled with flame and hatred!?!

Oh and I also like Condi Rice and hate Susan Rice, and but the Rice I hate the most is White Rice!

That does nothing to change my point.

If Trump is indeed a racist - and some of those "examples" are subjective, at best - it's one of the times you'd be right.

98% of the time that "racist" is screamed, it's as I described.
Republican policies are racist. A republican would argue that them wanting to cut off welfare for the poor is not racist but when it negatively affects so many black people, it is viewed as racist.

I know what you mean though.

In fact I had a personal experience recently where the black person immediately assumed the argument I was having with her was about race. Or that the only reason I honked at her was because she was black. That's ridiculous.

She is black.

She is female.

Well done. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Apparently you'd like her more if she were white and male. That must suck.

That actually sounds good to you? Wow

I think a lot of people respect Condi because she does not play the victim card. She established herself as a person of integrity and not the perpetual parasite that too many blacks do.

I think a lot of people respect Condi because she does not play the victim card. She established herself as a person of integrity and not the perpetual parasite that too many blacks do.
I think a lot of racist whites love their uncle toms and aunt jamimas.

Do you have the same respect for liberal blacks who have integrity and aren't parasites? Like Obama? No you don't. So really what you are saying is you love any blacks who agree with your political views.

Do you respect Oprah as much as Condi?

And condi has never won any elected office. She could never win as a Republican governor or Senator or Presidential nominee. No black has ever been a GOP Governor, President or Senator and it probably won't happen in your lifetime. That's because black people don't like Condi and neither do half the deplorable Republican voters.

Do you respect Oprah as much as Condi?
No, of course not. Condi does not pretend to be a victim and has made a very successful career on her own achievement, and not those of her supposedly suffering ancestors.

Forum List

Back