If I am a racist misogynist, why do I respect and admire CONDY RICE?

I'm guessing you don't respect and admire Condi Rice for telling Trump to get his sleazy ass out of the fucking presidential race.

Because she doesn't care that 911 was a fraud as long as she gets pussy and rich while "teaching" at Stanford???

She is black.

She is female.

I like her ALOT. She is intelligent and refined.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?

Good question, she did an aweful job. That administration was a disaster.

Condi: We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

Got us into a war
Hillary was saying the same thing.
No she wasn't

Why don't you provide a quote and prove me wrong?

The very fact that you have to mention a persons skin color along with your admiration means the Left is winning the race card war. Liberals take advantage of skin color, Conservative should not fall into the same disgusting patterns.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King Jr.
What garbage.

Race is a fact of life. ....

It's a fabrication of Europeans.

She is black.

She is female.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?

The left lowers blacks on the right by sayi
She is black.

She is female.

If libs truly believed that everyone was equal, they'd treat black Republicans the same as any other. When it comes to minorities on the right, the left dismisses them as trained monkeys who were trained on the wrong side of the fence. They don't take them seriously because they don't believe any minority can think for themselves and believe someone must be pulling their strings. That is why they often call them puppets. They ridicule them as a warning to other minorities not to get any big ideas.

Since they don't feel that minorities on the right are genuine, they mock anyone who supports these puppets. The only way they can do that without revealing their own racism is to call those who supports Republican minorities as racists and bigots. Since they don't feel they are equal, they won't acknowledge that you can disagree or agree with a person on merit and they reduce people to gender, religion or race and assume that others judge accordingly. It's always the left who sees color or gender rather than equals.

When you admire Condi Rice, Ben Carson, Walter Williams, Herman Cain, Allen West, or any other conservative minority, the left gets angry because they don't take minorities seriously and resent those who do. And they have the nerve to call you racist for admiring any minority who doesn't blindly follow liberals. They don't even take Democrat minorities seriously. They "protect" them by claiming they can't do anything too difficult. They see minorities as brainless children who need cradle to grave care. When those children act up and side with the right, the left treats them like ignorant brats who need to be put in their place. They don't want minorities or other dependents to reject the notion that they need big government. People like Condi are a huge threat to their hold on minorities. Dependents love big government. Independents love freedom and want a less intrusive government.

She is black.

She is female.

Got us into a war
No she wasn't

Did she vote for it?

She is black.

She is female.

Got us into a war
No she wasn't

Did she vote for it?
I believed Iraq was connected to 9/11. 90% of America did. You clan go on Youtube and find out why.

Forum List

Back