If I enter politics at $150k a year, and 20 years later I tell you I'm worth $120M, what do you say?

As long as you’re honest while you’re in the office and you do good for the country then who cares what you do once you’re no longer in office?
LOLOLOLOL, this guy......an honest politician.......wow, he thinks all democrats are honest and all non democrats are not........rdean is like a 5 year old.

Just as an example, assuming I didn't enter politics with any noticeable wealth...

If you question how I earned that money on that salary, the next question is, "who is responsible for making sure I'm not selling influence and abusing my position?"
I don´t know what it is but it seems that people without noticeable wealth somehow don´t enter politics.
They don't want those losers in office only winners are rich....
The Clintons and Obamas weren't rich. I really doubt Maxine Watter was as well....

As long as you’re honest while you’re in the office and you do good for the country then who cares what you do once you’re no longer in office?

But you care about what Trump did while not in office. Loan from his dad and so forth.

Just as an example, assuming I didn't enter politics with any noticeable wealth...

If you question how I earned that money on that salary, the next question is, "who is responsible for making sure I'm not selling influence and abusing my position?"
I don´t know what it is but it seems that people without noticeable wealth somehow don´t enter politics.
The Clintons and Obamas weren't rich. I really doubt Maxine Watter was as well....

Maxine Waters can’t spell rich.

The from rags to riches stuff doesn´t work over here. And you forget luck. Born rich is luck?

Our politicians make money through speaking engagement and selling books.

That's better than defrauding senior citizens by creating a fake "university".

The fraud allegations relating to the Trump mansion being overvalued are within the statute of limitations.

If true they would incur substantial jail time.

Should the President be held liable for that or is he above the law?

If I enter politics at $150k a year, and 20 years later I tell you I'm worth $120M, what do you say?

''Hi DAD! I'm your illegitimate son from a one night stand you had years ago....

:p

I guess you didn't realize it...but the scenario I outlined would be a felony that gets most people caught in it doing years in jail. And it's not uncommon

So Lush....you've given up on collusion/obstruction and everything RUSSIA eh?...now don't you feel stupid trying to keep the charade alive?

There's an easy fix to this.....stock tips are the currency of bribes these days...so to hold a seat in Congress you can't have an investment portfolio....period......hey'd run like scalded rats. Has to be done through an EO because they'd never do it to themselves.

I guess you didn't realize it...but the scenario I outlined would be a felony that gets most people caught in it doing years in jail. And it's not uncommon

So Lush....you've given up on collusion/obstruction and everything RUSSIA eh?...now don't you feel stupid trying to keep the charade alive?
Not even a little bit. There's just such a smorgasbord of "issues" with the criminals in the White House

I'd want to see your tax returns.

But you care about what Trump did while not in office. Loan from his dad and so forth.
Just stop OK.

Clinton was IMPEACHED for a civil matter that took place years before he was President

So there's that

Clinton was IMPEACHED for a civil matter that took place years before he was President

So there's that

No, he was impeached for perjury which is a criminal matter. He should have been convicted and shot by a firing squad for giving our missile telemetry secrets to the chi-coms for campaign money and of course the rapes, and murders he ordered.

Not as good as our Don the con whose property mysteriously jumped from $20mm to $300mm when he applied for a bank loan.

These crooks get rich WHILE they are in office.

Changes in Net Worth of U.S. Senators and Representatives (Personal Gain Index) - Ballotpedia

tell me how does a person making 175K a year increase his net worth by up to 73000% if he is an "honest politician?
Just as a note: The person with the 73000% increase, Chellie Pingree, was because she got married to someone who had considerable wealth.

These crooks get rich WHILE they are in office.

Changes in Net Worth of U.S. Senators and Representatives (Personal Gain Index) - Ballotpedia

tell me how does a person making 175K a year increase his net worth by up to 73000% if he is an "honest politician?
Just as a note: The person with the 73000% increase, Chellie Pingree, was because she got married to someone who had considerable wealth.
That was an obvious outlier

but what about all the others ?

Did they all marry up too?

Forum List

Back