If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Is JON STEWART GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THE DONALD'S PRESS-CONFERENCE, TONIGHT???!!

:woohoo:

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Callow Sallow,

Consider this latest post and your response with Obami Salaami replacing the word Trump:

And how much of his own money did (Trump) OBAMI SALAAMI waste making an ass of himself?[/QUOTE]

None.

And he won't waste any..never has.

He loses "other people's money".[/QUOTE]

AND THAT, YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL FREAK, IS AN INDELIBLE HISTORICAL FACT !!!

Last edited:
Callow Sallow,

Consider this latest post and your response with Obami Salaami replacing the word Trump:

And how much of his own money did (Trump) OBAMI SALAAMI waste making an ass of himself?

None.

And he won't waste any..never has.

He loses "other people's money".[/QUOTE]

AND THAT, YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL FREAK, IS AN INDELIBLE HISTORICAL FACT !!![/QUOTE]

you have a real talent for rhyming, are you a songwriter , in addition to being such a shrewd political commentator/observer ??

does the certificate released today say 1966 ??

i'm still hearing that "the republicans have a weak field". just not a pack of histrionic messengers, from a democrat. i had to send the new olberman guy a picture of trump landing in his helicopter. msnbc, is pushing racism.

Last edited:
Wonder what Donald the Chump is gonna go after now?

I told you birthers a LONG time ago that Obama was a citizen.

Trump is cutting down obama one attack at a time. Don't forget, trump is a master at marketing. He is a true salesman. he has access to and knows howw to work the media. he has obama worried and that's why obama is trying to diffuse this now. but he has given trump a signal that he is worried, and now the shark smells blood.

Still suspicious that anyone in 1961 would have put down African for the father's race. No way would that have been typical. Negro would have been the designation for race........ they put caucasian for the mother, why not North American. I guess that according to the state of Hawaii, Olivia Newton John's race is Australian.:lol::lol::lol:

Trump is cutting down obama one attack at a time. Don't forget, trump is a master at marketing. He is a true salesman. he has access to and knows howw to work the media. he has obama worried and that's why obama is trying to diffuse this now. but he has given trump a signal that he is worried, and now the shark smells blood.
Oh, great.....another fan o' the Country being run by a hu$tler, huh??

The DICK; Cheney wasn't enough, for you??

323.png

Still suspicious that anyone in 1961 would have put down African for the father's race. No way would that have been typical. Negro would have been the designation for race........ they put caucasian for the mother, why not North American. I guess that according to the state of Hawaii, Olivia Newton John's race is Australian.:lol::lol::lol:

yea in 61 it was colored. Negro came into vogue around that time too. then it became blacks in the late 60's. African americans were much later

Oh, great.....another fan o' the Country being run by a hu$tler, huh??

The DICK; Cheney wasn't enough, for you??

323.png
Not at all. I hate that obama is the president

on the whitehouse site the left side is cut off, what would be there if we could see it?. it's some sort of writing...

This will be fun to watch, a giant ego(Trump) going after another giant ego(dipshit ...errrr....Barry) and the first has nothing to lose. Trump is a very dangerous person, especially since he is enjoying it so much. He's the exact opposite of a politician and doesn't care what anyone thinks. He also has plenty of cash to work on him.......hell, if Obama were on his show, he would have been fired the first week.

You surely do ask a lotta stupid, fuckin' questions.

You must be one o' them, there Southern-Americans.

WhiteTrash.jpg

This will be fun to watch, a giant ego(Trump) going after another giant ego(dipshit ...errrr....Barry) and the first has nothing to lose. Trump is a very dangerous person, especially since he is enjoying it so much. He's the exact opposite of a politician and doesn't care what anyone thinks.
Obviously......

trumphair.jpg

You surely do ask a lotta stupid, fuckin' questions.

You must be one o' them, there Southern-Americans.

WhiteTrash.jpg

Judging from your avatar, you're an imbecile that takes a vehicle and spends a bunch of money customizing it to where it handles poorly and looks like something a clown would ride. I know the first thing that comes to mind when an idiot rides by on something that stupid........ white trash. Send a picture of that shit parked in front of your mobile home so we get an even better idea of exactly who you are.

Forum List

Back