If I Was Hillary...

We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

He is not a particularly smart man. He's a clearly ideological man who controls his mindless minions in Congress. Fortunately for the nation, he is not due obeisance from those who actually oppose him.

Hillary is a lock.

Perhaps. Democrat IQ's have shown no evidence of increase since 2000.

Hillary certainly won't lose because of the e-mail blather. That's just Issa and Boehner hate noise.

If the dems shrink back because a couple of idiot RWers are driving the pointless e-mail nonsense then it is on them.

IMHO this will be a huge opportunity to grab a bunch of congressional seats for the dems. In any case it will be interesting to see if the dems have any balls this time around.

She violated US security laws and her oath of office as SecState. The FBI is investigating her for criminal indictments. She will not be the dem nominee and will never be president.

The e-mail issue is real and is not going away. The Clinton foundation has been shown to be a source of bribery, favors given as SecState in exchange for "contributions" to the foundation.

Face facts dude, the clintons are criminals.

I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.
If you was Hillary, you'd be one ugly bitch.

No, seriously, Hillary tried ignoring it....but it just isn't going away.

She should just continue ignoring it. Most Americans couldn't care less about e-mails. Most Americans have an e-mail account and know how fickle the whole computer thing is anyway. Every day there are reports about how some chinese or russian has hacked into some supposedly secure e-mail accounts. I believe most Americans won't blame Hillary for failures in the internet system.

Who hasn't had their computer screw up? Only a moron aka a RWer will go to the polls and vote against Hillary because of e-mails.

Again intelligent dems should see this smoke screen as a huge opportunity. If THAT is all the GOP has then it should be safe and smooth sailing to take some seats back from the goofy RWers.
So you don't care if top secret emails are kept on a personal email account?

Nope. There is no such thing as top secret anyway..at least not on an e-mail account..government owned or private. There is no computer or phone that cannot be hacked. If you believe otherwise you are a fool. The only thing she could be accused of if it could be proved would be her intent and knowingly betraying secrets like what got Petraeus in trouble. So far there isn't a scrap of evidence that she knowingly betrayed secrets.

no evidence? do you even watch the news? If there is nothing to hide why is her aide pleading the 5th?

I would ignore that E-Mail clap trap and get busy lining up support for dem congressional races. That was Obama's stupid misunderstanding of how the system really works and how winning the presidency is only part of the battle.

It is pointless to win the white house if a RWer congress vows to scuttle your administration.

Not that I really care that the dems win but we have seen what a dummy can do in the WH. We have seen what a smart man CAN"T do without a supportive congress.

Unless she just wants to sit around and have juvenile names called at her for 8 years like the black guy had to endure.

Hillary is a lock. I wonder if the dems have learned anything about how vile the GOP can be if she is just left out there twisting in the wind like Obama.

She should just continue ignoring it. Most Americans couldn't care less about e-mails. Most Americans have an e-mail account and know how fickle the whole computer thing is anyway. Every day there are reports about how some chinese or russian has hacked into some supposedly secure e-mail accounts. I believe most Americans won't blame Hillary for failures in the internet system.

Who hasn't had their computer screw up? Only a moron aka a RWer will go to the polls and vote against Hillary because of e-mails.

Again intelligent dems should see this smoke screen as a huge opportunity. If THAT is all the GOP has then it should be safe and smooth sailing to take some seats back from the goofy RWers.
Too late now I'm afraid.

Telling silly jokes isn't going to keep her out of trouble.

Her people are beginning to plead the 5th.

Too late for what? The election is over a year and a couple of months out.

Do you seriously think someone running for congress need fear the DREADED e-mail nonsense?

You are goofy.
It's idiots like you that gives criminals like Hillary hope......

No...It's RWers dronong on and on about NOTHING. If Hillary was breaking a law she wouold be arrested. She has no government employee immunity. She is just a private citizen. If she was conducting a felony or even a mis demeanor she would get arrested and it would be front page news.
She is only a criminal in your fantasies. Something for you to spank your monkey to.

Nope. There is no such thing as top secret anyway..at least not on an e-mail account..government owned or private. There is no computer or phone that cannot be hacked. If you believe otherwise you are a fool. The only thing she could be accused of if it could be proved would be her intent and knowingly betraying secrets like what got Petraeus in trouble. So far there isn't a scrap of evidence that she knowingly betrayed secrets.

:blahblah:

:cuckoo:

How fortunate for RWers that the emoticon was invented. They say it all for you folks. Conserve those brain cells!

How fortunate the left has people like you to put crooks like Hillary into office.

Not such thing as top secret on email?

you think all Top Secret information passed is done face to face?

Dem politicians love people like you.

It's why they will almost always have a majority

How fortunate for RWers that the emoticon was invented. They say it all for you folks. Conserve those brain cells!
Damn...really?

Anyone for Cankles, must lack ANY brain cells.

The women is a serial liar, cheat, owned by the 1%, elitist, statist, warmonger,etc...............

If I was Hillary I'd pack my bags and leave.

Because of the SCAWWWYYYY e-mail accusations? Oh puulleeeze! My e-mail has messed up plenty of times as have millions of Americans e-mail accounts. Only a full retard thinks this is anything other that a hate campaign by some ignorant RWers.

Seems to be a little more than accusations there pal. Kinda says a lot when your aid wants to plead the fifth.

May by you should rethink your support for Hilbat.

Where have I supported Hillary? I couldn't care less what her aid does. How silly. Maybe her aid is an axe murderer. Who knows? Who cares?

Too late now I'm afraid.

Do you seriously think someone running for congress need fear the DREADED e-mail nonsense?

You are goofy.

No...It's RWers dronong on and on about NOTHING. If Hillary was breaking a law she wouold be arrested. She has no government employee immunity. She is just a private citizen. If she was conducting a felony or even a mis demeanor she would get arrested and it would be front page news.
She is only a criminal in your fantasies. Something for you to spank your monkey to.

If she was conducting a felony or even a mis demeanor she would get arrested and it would be front page news.

Arrest one of the Teflon Clintons?

you really are naïve.

How fortunate the left has people like you to put crooks like Hillary into office.

Well Daryll Issa and John Boehner belive that all e-mails are open for their inspection so yes I beleive that if THEY can have unrestricted access then obviously they are NOT secure.

Well Daryll Issa and John Boehner belive that all e-mails are open for their inspection so yes I beleive that if THEY can have unrestricted access then obviously they are NOT secure.

naïve, only word for it.

Damn...really?

The women is a serial liar, cheat, owned by the 1%, elitist, statist, warmonger,etc...............

Maybe she is the devil! have you ever given THAT any consideration? But that is all beside the point in real life and on this thread because the point here is that I believe she should start helping dems get elected to congress because her election is guaranteed. It's a done deal whether she is the devil herself or an alien or Charlie Manson's love child.

naïve, only word for it.

No... seriously...Issa and Boehner believe that they should have unrestricted access to Hillary's e-mails. That pretty much clears up the stupid assumption that anyone's e-mail account is secure or not. NOT!

Damn...really?

Maybe she is the devil! have you ever given THAT any consideration? But that is all beside the point in real life and on this thread because the point here is that I believe she should start helping dems get elected to congress because her election is guaranteed. It's a done deal whether she is the devil herself or an alien or Charlie Manson's love child.

Wanna bet? Even the DNC is turning on her. The dem power players know that she is a loser and would love it if she was indicted or fell ill.

Who do you think started the e-mail scandal? Obama's muslim sidekick Valerie Jarret. No one wants HRC to be president except idiots like you. 70% of the country call her a liar and untrustworthy.

If I was her, I would hire a food taster.

naïve, only word for it.

No... seriously...Issa and Boehner believe that they should have unrestricted access to Hillary's e-mails. That pretty much clears up the stupid assumption that anyone's e-mail account is secure or not. NOT!

For the investigation, moron.

Same with the FBI/DOJ investigation.

If/when they are released to the public, they will be heavily redacted.

Too late now I'm afraid.

You are goofy.

Arrest will have to wait till after an indictment.

We need a president willing to do it first. He already has grounds for obstruction already. She'll get 20 years for taking bribes....If the DoJ presses charges. They have enough evidence for that as well.

Damn...really?

Wanna bet? Even the DNC is turning on her. The dem power players know that she is a loser and would love it if she was indicted or fell ill.

Who do you think started the e-mail scandal? Obama's muslim sidekick Valerie Jarret. No one wants HRC to be president except idiots like you. 70% of the country call her a liar and untrustworthy.

I don't WANT Hillary to win any more than I WANT any particular horse to win at Belmont this weekend.

One horse WILL win the race. It will be Hillary in a landslide whether YOU WANT it to happen or not.

Goofy RWers like you get stuck staring at shiny objects. You can stop pointing them out to me because I'm not interested in YOUR delusions or fake desires.

naïve, only word for it.

the problem is that we will probably never know what was in the 30,000 that she deleted because she deemed them "personal". She was SecState, why does she get to decide which ones were personal?

the criminality of the clintons continues unabatted due to liberal media bias and gutless wonders in the GOP congress.

Too late now I'm afraid.

You are goofy.

We need a president willing to do it first. He already has grounds for obstruction already. She'll get 20 years for taking bribes....If the DoJ presses charges. They have enough evidence for that as well.

You RWers are loopy. I wish we were allowed to bet openly on this message board. I could make a fortune on you goofy mofos. The problem that would come up is that RWers NEVER admit when they are wrong so collecting would be problematic.

Damn...really?

I don't WANT Hillary to win any more than I WANT any particular horse to win at Belmont this weekend.

One horse WILL win the race. It will be Hillary in a landslide whether YOU WANT it to happen or not.

Goofy RWers like you get stuck staring at shiny objects. You can stop pointing them out to me because I'm not interested in YOUR delusions or fake desires.

Wanna bet? I will bet you $1000 that HRC will never be president. Up for it?

naïve, only word for it.

the problem is that we will probably never know what was in the 30,000 that she deleted because she deemed them "personal". She was SecState, why does she get to decide which ones were personal?

the criminality of the clintons continues unabatted due to liberal media bias and gutless wonders in the GOP congress.

You guys are silly. The media didn't keep Martha Stewart out of prison. If Hillary broke the law she will be charged and arrested.

Too late now I'm afraid.

You are goofy.

You RWers are loopy. I wish we were allowed to bet openly on this message board. I could make a fortune on you goofy mofos. The problem that would come up is that RWers NEVER admit when they are wrong so collecting would be problematic.

OK, here's the deal. we bet $1000 that HRC will not be president. You send me a PM and I will give you my address. You send me your $1000. If HRC becomes president I will send yours back with $1000 of mine. If she loses I will keep your $1000. Deal?

Forum List

Back