If It Weren't for Double Standards the Left Would Have No Standards

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
It's different when Obama does it.

Dem Congresswoman Forced To Face Her Own Voting History After Calling Trump’s Travel Ban ‘Horrifying’

Democratic Rep. Elizabeth Esty from Connecticut launched a tweetstorm Monday afternoon against President Donald Trump’s travel ban, but quickly backtracked after followers confronted her on her visa-related voting history.

Esty co-sponsored H.B. 158 on Dec. 3 2015, a bi-partisan bill that enabled the executive branch led by the Department of Homeland Security to severely limit or curtail visas from countries like Iran and Iraq.

Another 'do as I say, not as I do', blindly following Dem politician.

The left have gone completely insane. Babbling idiots. America dodged a bullet in November.

images

tumblr_ntx2f6kAHO1qzsnxyo1_500.jpg

%252150.jpg

We remember when the Right's consensus was that Obama's executive orders were unconstitutional.

It's different when Obama does it.

Dem Congresswoman Forced To Face Her Own Voting History After Calling Trump’s Travel Ban ‘Horrifying’

Democratic Rep. Elizabeth Esty from Connecticut launched a tweetstorm Monday afternoon against President Donald Trump’s travel ban, but quickly backtracked after followers confronted her on her visa-related voting history.

Esty co-sponsored H.B. 158 on Dec. 3 2015, a bi-partisan bill that enabled the executive branch led by the Department of Homeland Security to severely limit or curtail visas from countries like Iran and Iraq.

or changing the refugee status of Cubans as well. I wonder if that would have anything to do with the fact that most cuban refugees vote Conservative

The left have gone completely insane. Babbling idiots. America dodged a bullet in November.
Trumps most redeeming quality came on 11/08/16...he defeated "the most/greatest" candidate to ever run for the office in the history of our nation...lol...turns out the left was a victim of their own headlines

Forum List

Back