If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

The ADL, another non profit organization created by Jews for Jews and acts as a hate group and a tax haven for Jews.

You stick up for terrorist. YOU are hateful.

No I do not like Zionists. Are you wanting to debate what I said about the ADL??
What about the ADL? Are you for defamation? Of course you are. You're doing it now.

Anti-Defamation League: Leaders Fighting Anti-Semitism and ...
www.adl.org/ - Similarto Anti-Defamation League: Leaders Fighting Anti-Semitism and ...

The mission of the ADL is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment for all citizens alike.

About - Anti-Semitism - Regional Offices - Education & Outreach

Oh they put up a nice internet page, that is one way to get donations, they are mainly interested in anti jews or anti Zionism and to promote the holocaust.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States

The ADL, another non profit organization created by Jews for Jews and acts as a hate group and a tax haven for Jews.

No I do not like Zionists. Are you wanting to debate what I said about the ADL??
What about the ADL? Are you for defamation? Of course you are. You're doing it now.

www.adl.org/ - Similarto Anti-Defamation League: Leaders Fighting Anti-Semitism and ...

The mission of the ADL is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment for all citizens alike.

Oh they put up a nice internet page, that is one way to get donations, they are mainly interested in anti jews or anti Zionism and to promote the holocaust.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States

What a surprise. The freak doesn't like the ADL and attributes their success to having a "nice internet page". Ha ha ha.

What a surprise. The freak doesn't like the ADL and attributes their success to having a "nice internet page". Ha ha ha.
The ADL is an anti-america hate group

So now the topic has completely changed to 9-11 conspiracies. At some point in this board's past, the d-bag was so full of it that the conspiracy theories forum was labeled "the eots zone". Ha ha ha.
Yes Indeed the eots zone dropping truth bombs in the Infowars since 2004
Ya right! Conspiracy zone is exactly what it means. You must be proud they named the IGNORANT NUTJOB ZONE after you. :rofl:

So now the topic has completely changed to 9-11 conspiracies. At some point in this board's past, the d-bag was so full of it that the conspiracy theories forum was labeled "the eots zone". Ha ha ha.
Ya right! Conspiracy zone is exactly what it means. You must be proud they named the IGNORANT NUTJOB ZONE after you. :rofl:
so governments do not conspire or if they do they are soon caught
and on the news at 5...is that your world view ?

ol. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

• Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com The

You are a silly conspiracy theorist. Nobody takes you seriously, hope you know. :D
I do not take seriously one who is so deluded they think they speak for everyone

Most people think you are :cuckoo: except for perhaps your fellow CTs.

ol. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

• Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com The

You are a silly conspiracy theorist. Nobody takes you seriously, hope you know. :D
I do not take seriously one who is so deluded they think they speak for everyone

ya crazy me and all the johnny come lately NASA scientist

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng
– Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
    "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

The ADL is an anti-america hate group

Because those voices in your conspiracy theorist mind said so? :cuckoo:

– Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
    "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

This is a truther site. :lol: Sorry, but I think you're nuts.

So you think all the NUTJOB conspiracies which an ignorant antisemtic mentally ill moron like you claim must somehow be true, just because you said so?

Last edited:

This is a truther site. :lol: Sorry, but I think you're nuts.

Eots is nuts. See, it even rhymes. Ha ha ha.

So you think all the NUTJOB conspiracies which an ignorant antisemtic mentally ill moron like you must somehow be true, just because you said so?

Not to mention, there are plenty of respectable people and websites that would completely disagree, and most of these claims have already been debunked YEARS ago. Why these people persist with this ridiculous assertion, I have no idea. They must be paranoid or something. :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention Osama Bin Laden CLAIMED responsibility, we have photos of the terrorists boarding planes at Logan, phone calls that some of the victims made to their families FROM the hijacked planes, etc., etc.

Forum List

Back