If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

ol. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

• Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com The

You are a silly conspiracy theorist. Nobody takes you seriously, hope you know. :D
I do not take seriously one who is so deluded they think they speak for everyone

Most people think you are :cuckoo: except for perhaps your fellow CTs.
ya crazy me and all the johnny come lately NASA scientist

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng
– Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
    "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

This is a truther site. :lol: Sorry, but I think you're nuts.
a truther site ?..are you attempting to claim deets or his statements are falesified

You are a silly conspiracy theorist. Nobody takes you seriously, hope you know. :D
I do not take seriously one who is so deluded they think they speak for everyone

– Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
    "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

a truther site ?..are you attempting to claim deets or his statements are falesified

Yes. Or he is just paranoid like you seem to be. Medication might help. :D

So now the topic has completely changed to 9-11 conspiracies. At some point in this board's past, the d-bag was so full of it that the conspiracy theories forum was labeled "the eots zone". Ha ha ha.
Yes Indeed the eots zone dropping truth bombs in the Infowars since 2004
Ya right! Conspiracy zone is exactly what it means. You must be proud they named the IGNORANT NUTJOB ZONE after you. :rofl:
so governments do not conspire or if they do they are soon caught
and on the news at 5...is that your world view ?

So you think all the NUTJOB conspiracies which an ignorant antisemtic mentally ill moron like you must somehow be true, just because you said so?

Not to mention, there are plenty of respectable people and websites that would completely disagree, and most of these claims have already been debunked YEARS ago. Why these people persist with this ridiculous assertion, I have no idea. They must be paranoid or something. :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention Osama Bin Laden CLAIMED responsibility, we have photos of the terrorists boarding planes at Logan, phone calls that some of the victims made to their families FROM the hijacked planes, etc., etc.

Because they seek attention in an otherwise pathetic life, because their brain cells are damaged beyond repair by drugs and alcohol, because they are uneducated and ignorant and were exposed to an environment of illiterates and ignorants from early childhood, because they live to hate a certain group of people.

So now the topic has completely changed to 9-11 conspiracies. At some point in this board's past, the d-bag was so full of it that the conspiracy theories forum was labeled "the eots zone". Ha ha ha.
Ya right! Conspiracy zone is exactly what it means. You must be proud they named the IGNORANT NUTJOB ZONE after you. :rofl:

So you think all the NUTJOB conspiracies which an ignorant antisemtic mentally ill moron like you must somehow be true, just because you said so?

Not to mention, there are plenty of respectable people and websites that would completely disagree, and most of these claims have already been debunked YEARS ago. Why these people persist with this ridiculous assertion, I have no idea. They must be paranoid or something. :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention Osama Bin Laden CLAIMED responsibility, we have photos of the terrorists boarding planes at Logan, phone calls that some of the victims made to their families FROM the hijacked planes, etc., etc.

They need someone to blame, that things do not just happen, that we could have prevented as if there was a crystal ball and flashing light to warn us about every little or big incident. Government is supposed to be all powerful so when things go wrong it has to be their fault, intentionally.
They need a reason to hate that which they cannot control or understand.
It is their way of rationalizing things beyond their personal control.

debwunked by who ?..who said anything about phone calls? or who was on the plane ?

Because they seek attention in an otherwise pathetic life, because their brain cells are damaged beyond repair by drugs and alcohol, because they are uneducated and ignorant and were exposed to an environment of illiterates and ignorants from early childhood, because they live to hate a certain group of people.

I've notice that a lot of them believe in most of the conspiracy theories too. Weird.

debwunked by who ?..who said anything about phone calls? or who was on the plane ?

Don't you know anything about which you speak?

The extraordinary last calls of Flight UA93 - Telegraph

translation.I am roudy and I have is inane ad hominem and emocons

a plane load of evidence could drop on them and they still would not bother to check facts

I know what I know...and nothing you said is of any relevance to me

Well, he ain't telling the facts.

You don't KNOW anything apparently. Lol. ;)

a plane load of evidence could drop on them and they still would not bother to check facts
could you name one of these facts you speak ?

Google is your friend.

I ha

I have no doubt I know the events of 9/11 and questions surrounding fair more than you ..most clowns like you do not even know the official story

I ha

I have no doubt I know the events of 9/11 and questions surrounding fair more than you ..most clowns like you do not even know the official story

Hate to tell, but it's you who is the clown, considering all of the evidence that disputes your claims. I'll bet you don't even bother with the facts though. Just another nutty CT clown.

I ha

Hate to tell, but it's you who is the clown, considering all of the evidence that disputes your claims. I'll bet you don't even bother with the facts though. Just another nutty CT clown.
you bet ?...seems you are the one unable to name any facts

I ha

you bet ?...seems you are the one unable to name any facts

I already have. I've posted links for you to read too. Not my fault you want to ignore the facts and continue on with your irrational rants and YouTube videos. Apparently, you don't want to acknowledge the facts and just want to live in your little fantasy world. :tinfoil:

Google is your friend.
translation I have no facts eots..I just make empty statements

Forum List

Back