If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

debwunked by who ?..who said anything about phone calls? or who was on the plane ?

Don't you know anything about which you speak?

The extraordinary last calls of Flight UA93 - Telegraph

a plane load of evidence could drop on them and they still would not bother to check facts
could you name one of these facts you speak ?

Google is your friend.
translation I have no facts eots..I just make empty statements

Want me to post the links again for you? I will. Or you could go back a couple/few pages and read them. Not to mention, the one I just posted for you about people calling their family members from the planes that were hijacked and keeping them updated, telling them what was going on. There was the one where the man told his wife that they were going to fight the terrorists to stop them from crashing into a building and that he would probably die, so he said his goodbyes to his family. Now, here you are, trying to make a mockery of such things. It's really disgusting. Have you NO conscience?

Ya right! Conspiracy zone is exactly what it means. You must be proud they named the IGNORANT NUTJOB ZONE after you. :rofl:
so governments do not conspire or if they do they are soon caught
and on the news at 5...is that your world view ?

So you think all the NUTJOB conspiracies which an ignorant antisemtic mentally ill moron like you must somehow be true, just because you said so?

Not to mention, there are plenty of respectable people and websites that would completely disagree, and most of these claims have already been debunked YEARS ago. Why these people persist with this ridiculous assertion, I have no idea. They must be paranoid or something. :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention Osama Bin Laden CLAIMED responsibility, we have photos of the terrorists boarding planes at Logan, phone calls that some of the victims made to their families FROM the hijacked planes, etc., etc.

Because they seek attention in an otherwise pathetic life, because their brain cells are damaged beyond repair by drugs and alcohol, because they are uneducated and ignorant and were exposed to an environment of illiterates and ignorants from early childhood, because they live to hate a certain group of people.
Ya right! Conspiracy zone is exactly what it means. You must be proud they named the IGNORANT NUTJOB ZONE after you. :rofl:

So you think all the NUTJOB conspiracies which an ignorant antisemtic mentally ill moron like you must somehow be true, just because you said so?

Not to mention, there are plenty of respectable people and websites that would completely disagree, and most of these claims have already been debunked YEARS ago. Why these people persist with this ridiculous assertion, I have no idea. They must be paranoid or something. :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention Osama Bin Laden CLAIMED responsibility, we have photos of the terrorists boarding planes at Logan, phone calls that some of the victims made to their families FROM the hijacked planes, etc., etc.

Because they seek attention in an otherwise pathetic life, because their brain cells are damaged beyond repair by drugs and alcohol, because they are uneducated and ignorant and were exposed to an environment of illiterates and ignorants from early childhood, because they live to hate a certain group of people.

translation.I am roudy and I have is inane ad hominem and emocons

Translation, eots the nuts just got psychoanalyzed for free and he won't even thank us.

a plane load of evidence could drop on them and they still would not bother to check facts

Google is your friend.

Want me to post the links again for you? I will. Or you could go back a couple/few pages and read them. Not to mention, the one I just posted for you about people calling their family members from the planes that were hijacked and keeping them updated, telling them what was going on. There was the one where the man told his wife that they were going to fight the terrorists to stop them from crashing into a building and that he would probably die, so he said his goodbyes to his family. Now, here you are, trying to make a mockery of such things. It's really disgusting. Have you NO conscience?

Of course they don't have a conscience, goes with the terrotory of the mentally ill. These people are literally spitting on the memory of all the people that died on 9-11 and their families by making up this kind of shit.

Google is your friend.

Google is your friend.

If you talking about popular mechanics no thanks ..but I would be happy to tell you all that is wrong with it...as far as the rest of your histrionics they are not really worth addressing

I ha

debwunked by who ?..who said anything about phone calls? or who was on the plane ?

I know what I know...and nothing you said is of any relevance to me

You don't KNOW anything apparently. Lol. ;)
I have no doubt I know the events of 9/11 and questions surrounding fair more than you ..most clowns like you do not even know the official story

The official story is the one that tells the truth about the Muslim terrorists that killed over 3000 Americans on 9-11 and half a billion in the Muslim world that danced and celebrated, including the Palestinians. This truth bothers you, since you are an ignorant anti semetic moron with Palestinian "friends", who probably get upset when this truth is told about their depraved culture. FUCK'EM.

translation.I am roudy and I have is inane ad hominem and emocons

Translation, eots the nuts just got psychoanalyzed for free and he won't even thank us.
Oh, but he's grateful and a humble soul. He's actually glad people eat his lunch. Helps him lose weight. He just doesn't know how to express his gratitude.So he bites people. There, I just analyzed him again.

Google is your friend.

Of course they don't have a conscience, goes with the terrotory of the mentally ill. These people are literally spitting on the memory of all the people that died on 9-11 and their families by making up this kind of shit.

That's how it is when you are a know nothing. :clap2:

Google is your friend.

But you won't post that a vast majority of the families think otherwise. Only this clip of a poor woman being taken advantage of by manipulative assholes looking for notoriety. (Didn't bother clicking on your usual garbage)

If the purpose of the clips was to show that there are other morally depraved assholes like you that will sink to using and abusing families who have lost members in this tragedy, you really didn't need to, we already knew that.

That's how it is when you are a know nothing. :clap2:
why do you so disrespect 9/11 families ?

Google is your friend.

But you won't post that a vast majority of the families think otherwise. Only this clip of a poor woman being taken advantage of by manipulative assholes looking for notoriety. (Didn't bother clicking on your usual garbage)

If the purpose of the clips was to show that there are other morally depraved assholes like you that will sink to using and abusing families who have lost members in this tragedy, you really didn't need to, we already knew that.

oh please feel free

oh please feel free

I do. Eots the nuts gets booted off the Bill Maher show. Ha ha ha ha. It doesn't get any better!

Would somebody boot this moron who has totally derailed this thread off this board?

ol. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

• Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com The

You are a silly conspiracy theorist. Nobody takes you seriously, hope you know. :D
Well that may be Your Sordid Opinion......but not mine and others...Eots is one of the more honest and effective posters here.siam

Dont get me wrong I would not hold the average Israeli responsible
anymore than the average american responsible for U.S complicity in 9/11

Do you remember that a bunch of Muslim fanatics flew planes into the WTC. That's
what brought the buildings down. There ain't no more, no way, no how.
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
  • Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report
Well, 9/11 was bad and referring to my OP, if it was bad, Jews did it. What say you?
Stupid Comment ..........even though it be Sarcastic......come on my friend you can do better steve

It's getting to where I'm thinking along the lines of "if it's bad, muslims did it".

Forum List

Back