If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

False, fake story, didn't happen. You never bothered to check. You are just spreading lies.
Pravda, manar are your sources? You lost any credibility (not that you really had any). 400 hundred jews died during 9/11.

ergot made the ignore list. Sick hateful liar here posting garbage. Does not deserve attention any more. He should be reported and banned.

:bang3::bang3:
:blahblah::cheeky-smiley-018::anj_stfu:
:asshole:
:9:
:up_yours:
No fake stories..facts checked...strong evidence...but you run along if its too much for you

Conspiracy theories aren't facts.

PRESS TV :lol: :lol: :lol: :Lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for proving my point you deluded moron

Interviewing....

BIOGRAPHY

Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. He is listed in WHO’S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.).

A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky’s teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.
Dr. Alan Sabrosky - Veterans News Now

He's just a nutty conspiracy theorist, like you.

Dont get me wrong I would not hold the average Israeli responsible
anymore than the average american responsible for U.S complicity in 9/11

Do you remember that a bunch of Muslim fanatics flew planes into the WTC. That's
what brought the buildings down. There ain't no more, no way, no how.
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
  • Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.
  • Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

Do you remember that a bunch of Muslim fanatics flew planes into the WTC. That's
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
  • Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

Popular Mechanics scientists have debunked the conspiracy theorists. Sorry to inform you. :rolleyes-41:

Debunking 9 11 Myths Introduction to PM Expanded Investigation

Well, 9/11 was bad and referring to my OP, if it was bad, Jews did it. What say you?

Well, 9/11 was bad and referring to my OP, if it was bad, Jews did it. What say you?

:biggrin: They must have done it because it's really, really bad. No way would the Islamic America haters ever do such a bad thing. *sarcasm off*

Popular Mechanics scientists have debunked the conspiracy theorists. Sorry to inform you. :rolleyes-41:

Debunking 9 11 Myths Introduction to PM Expanded Investigation
golly gee neato did they do it with baking soda and vinegar or lego?

:biggrin: They must have done it because it's really, really bad. No way would the Islamic America haters ever do such a bad thing. *sarcasm off*
If they had the skills required for 9/11 Israel would be in flames...it is not

ol. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

• Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com The

ol. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

• Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com The

You are a silly conspiracy theorist. Nobody takes you seriously, hope you know. :D

You are a silly conspiracy theorist. Nobody takes you seriously, hope you know. :D
conspiracy-theorist.jpg

I do not take seriously one who is so deluded they think they speak for everyone

eots, instead of the classic pro-pali tactic of diverting and confusing the actual subject that was posted, what do you have to say directly about the radio show that Hossfly posted?

And no more deflecting.
lol I was not who started off topic pictures of 9/11

But with your psycho babble belief in a 9/11 conspiracy, you sure jumped right on continuing it.

"lol" that and answer the fucking question I asked, please.
a lot of evidence of Israeli prior knowledge an opinion shared by many high ranking terrorism experts
Another diversion, we aren't talking about 9-11 you friggin' icehole.

But just to show how stupid you are: The U.S. officials also knew of a possible imminent threat, but the agencies weren't talking to each other nor were they "connecting the dots".

Stick to posting bullshit irrelevant clips.
actually you and your little friend keep bringing up 9/11
eots, instead of the classic pro-pali tactic of diverting and confusing the actual subject that was posted, what do you have to say directly about the radio show that Hossfly posted?

And no more deflecting.

But with your psycho babble belief in a 9/11 conspiracy, you sure jumped right on continuing it.

"lol" that and answer the fucking question I asked, please.
a lot of evidence of Israeli prior knowledge an opinion shared by many high ranking terrorism experts
Another diversion, we aren't talking about 9-11 you friggin' icehole.

But just to show how stupid you are: The U.S. officials also knew of a possible imminent threat, but the agencies weren't talking to each other nor were they "connecting the dots".

Stick to posting bullshit irrelevant clips.
actually you and your little friend keep bringing up 9/11

Naaaaah. You're the mental case who posted a garbage video blaming 9-11 on the Jews.

He can't. Too ignorant and illiterate, so he hides behind these off topic garbage clips.

Funny part is he actually thinks people bother watching them. :cuckoo:

The S in his name stands for SPAMMER. :clap2:

We will NEVER forget what Islamic terrorists did to us. NEVER. They killed over 3000 INNOCENT people. Monsters.

A lot of us will never forget what some Zionist did to us on 9-11-01.

But most of us are reminded just how mentally ill someone has to be to say what you just did.
I love how Penelope thinks she speaks for everyone :lol:

Well if you add up all those voices in her head, SHE DOES.

So now the topic has completely changed to 9-11 conspiracies. At some point in this board's past, the d-bag was so full of it that the conspiracy theories forum was labeled "the eots zone". Ha ha ha.

conspiracy-theorist.jpg

Actually, conspiracy theorists lack rational and critical thinking abilities, are unable or unwilling to separate facts from fiction (mainly due to their ignorance), and the basis of their claims is either emotion or prejudice.

I do not take seriously one who is so deluded they think they speak for everyone

Then you shouldn't take yourself seriously.

Forum List

Back