If Jesus of Nazareth was a "myth" then please explain where Christianity came from

I'm going to be honest with you, HaShev, I never have the slightest clue what you're talking about, and usually I don't expend the effort it takes to read what you post. I'm reading what you say in this thread, but I do not understand it.

Thank you for making my point and giving yourself and others the answer to your question:
Laziness and lack of understanding and the willingness to be lead by a pied piper is what creates a legend.
But in your response you exposed your lies, in that you said there is no refutation when there is, but you are like the 3 monkeys refusing to see, hear, or speak of those refutations so to your perception of proudly living the lie it doesn't exist if you refuse to look and listen and discuss the refutation. Checkmate!
haShev, you're not really persuading me of your point of view, all you're doing is insulting me. I don't really get upset with you, because I consider you a somewhat mentally unbalanced person who can't help himself.

I'm going to be honest with you, HaShev, I never have the slightest clue what you're talking about, and usually I don't expend the effort it takes to read what you post. I'm reading what you say in this thread, but I do not understand it.

Thank you for making my point and giving yourself and others the answer to your question:
Laziness and lack of understanding and the willingness to be lead by a pied piper is what creates a legend.
But in your response you exposed your lies, in that you said there is no refutation when there is, but you are like the 3 monkeys refusing to see, hear, or speak of those refutations so to your perception of proudly living the lie it doesn't exist if you refuse to look and listen and discuss the refutation. Checkmate!
The really funny thing is " Nazara" means the truth which is where they could have gotten the concept not the errounous city...Now here is the humorous part since nothing of the truth can be found in the person of Jesus as created by the lying pens of those who created him then just like the city never exsisted neither did the Jesus of the gospels either because there is no Nazara in him....If any with a brain would think about it if the gospels mention the city or town of Nazareth and the Romans built it long after the supposed death of Jesus then the gospels were written long long after Jesus or they were changed and Nazareth was added too them..Wink...

What's interesting is that the Jews are the only ones coming forward to deny Jesus ever existed. However, these same guys would sputter with total outrage if I said Moses never existed. And there's a lot more proof of Jesus existing than Moses.

What's interesting is that I've been sitting at my computer for a couple of hours, and so far no one has told me why I should believe Jesus of Nazareth was a mythical person who never really existed.

I think haShev tried to explain it to me, but I'm unable to follow his arguments.

And really, he's on shaky ground because the entire Jewish faith is based on stories which are further back in time and less likely to be literally true than the Gospel stories, and Acts of the Apostles.

There is evidence of Moses exsistance we have posted it before but regardless there is very little evidence outside of the gospels for the exsistance of Jesus... Moses to us is a mere man he is not attributed the concepts that Christianity attributes to Jesus ..The problem is if Jesus is removed you have nothing if Moses is removed then we have less for sure but we still have the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and really that is all we ever needed...

There is evidence of Moses exsistance we have posted it before but regardless there is very little evidence outside of the gospels for the exsistance of Jesus... Moses to us is a mere man he is not attributed the concepts that Christianity attributes to Jesus ..The problem is if Jesus is removed you have nothing if Moses is removed then we have less for sure but we still have the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and really that is all we ever needed...
Moses wrote all your laws, please don't try to convince me Jews could do without him. That's patently ridiculous.

The important thing to note here is the lack of an alternative explanation for how Christianity, a religion that has lasted 2000 years and now has two billion adherents, ever got here if Jesus of Nazareth never founded it.

Serious question ... why is it so important to you that other people believe what you believe?

What's interesting is that the Jews are the only ones coming forward
Which is why Shimon is going where HaShev just went. On iggie.
That would not bother me at all...Are you going to say " Graceee" after doing so or are you just going to stay in your place of lies and deceit and be like the blind leading the blind after all it is rather hard to say Grace if one lives in gross darkness..

I'd like to stay focused on the topic.

If it is your contention that Jesus of Nazareth is a figure of myth and legend, and not an actual person who lived in the first century A.D. in the region then called Galilee and Judea, and founded the Christian religion, then please provide it in this thread.

What's interesting is that the Jews are the only ones coming forward to deny Jesus ever existed. However, these same guys would sputter with total outrage if I said Moses never existed. And there's a lot more proof of Jesus existing than Moses.

Your own Pope admitted this, but I forget which one recently said Jesus was an illusion of one to come (not that he was historical). Many Priests have doubts and even wanted to leave the priesthood over it, some have while others I pursuaded to stay to clean up the mess from within. Many Priests used to come ask me for advice and solutions, so your ad hominems are boomeranging back at ya.
Lastly look at what your hate for Jews & affiliation pride did, it was willing to throw your claimed base of faith and Jesus under the bus to throw Moses under the bus.
And your analogy is useless since Jews don't venerate Moses (reason behind your
Jude 1:9 story) and we don't need him to be historical.

What's interesting is that the Jews are the only ones coming forward
Which is why Shimon is going where HaShev just went. On iggie.

Wouldn't be the first time you tried to remove and censor the Jews. Now when are you gonna remove Jesus or did you just answer that post too, that Jesus wasn't Jewish.
:)
Oooh got 2 for 1 out of that.
It's like Arlen Spector's magic bullet theory, but this was real...

Your own Pope admitted this, but I forget which one recently said Jesus was an illusion of one to come (not that he was historical). Many Priests have doubts and even wanted to leave the priesthood over it, some have while others I pursuaded to stay to clean up the mess from within. Many Priests used to come ask me for advice and solutions, so your ad hominems are boomeranging back at ya.
Lastly look at what your hate for Jews & affiliation pride did, it was willing to throw your claimed base of faith and Jesus under the bus to throw Moses under the bus.
Well, if you don't believe Moses was a real person then really your entire religion is based on a lie, because he wrote the Torah.

We never said that we just said that if you loose your Jesus you have nothing to fall back on we do however...

We never said that we just said that if you loose your Jesus you have nothing to fall back on we do however...
Yes, it's true. If Jesus of Nazareth was not a real person, who was crucified, died, and buried, and rose on the third day, then the entire Christian religion is false.

Yes, it's true. If Jesus of Nazareth was not a real person, who was crucified, died, and buried, and rose on the third day, then the entire Christian religion is false.

e38666e1f8d70abd53430b0774239a22

Well, if you don't believe Moses was a real person then really your entire religion is based on a lie, because he wrote the Torah.
Hence you are throwing your religion and idol under the bus that relies on OT to throw Moses there.
But you're mistaken, Moses doesn't have to be historical for the law to make sense and ring true, nor does it affect "our" use of Torah.

Which is why I gave you the answer to your OP, where the resurrection death scene came from ....I can show you, but you have to be willing to take the hands away from your eyes to see the painful
UNPOPULAR TRUTH.

note:I also gave you this same info in response to your post #13397128
but you were too lazy to research.
Jesus came from The Marduk's Ordeal tablet as the mythology of Bel (Baal).
It sits in The British Museum it's a 700bc tablet found in Assyria. It's in regard to the
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Which is why I gave you the answer to your OP, where the resurrection death scene came from ....I can show you, but you have to be willing to take the hands away from your eyes to see the painful
UNPOPULAR TRUTH.

note:I also gave you this same info in response to your post #13397128
but you were too lazy to research.
Jesus came from The Marduk's Ordeal tablet as the mythology of Bel (Baal).
It sits in The British Museum it's a 700bc tablet found in Assyria. It's in regard to the
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.
It would be nice if you provided a link to all this.

Forum List

Back