If Joaquin Had Flooded New England,Would Lunatic Liberals Blame Global Warming And Conservatives?

Watch how fast those flooded red states coming begging for fed relief . Like they always do.

Given the fact that their citizens pay for it don't you think they have a right to it? If one didn't know any better one might suspect that you feel that only certain states (i.e. "blue" states) deserve federal disaster relief?

Remember the federal government has NO money of it's own, it only has what the citizenry (in both "blue" and "red" states) gives it.

The only thing that has been effected by Joaquin is the high tides. The rain associated with Joaquin remained offshore with the storm. All the moisture we've had was sucked in from elsewhere, or so say the local weather hacks.

:argue::cow: But being it's South Carolina is getting the worst of it now, the Democrats wont show any concern and could care less being it's a red state that has been accused of being racists and still may have slavery going on. {and God probably swerved the storm to South Carolina for the killings in that Church}.
Now what if Joaquin had hit all of New England, flooded Boston, Providence, parts of Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut? You can just see at least half of New England residents blaming Bush, The GOP, "F****kn Global Warming" caused by Republicans driving SUV's all day long, etc. etc. But not this time, It's a red state, so for the lunatic lefties, no big deal, those "Racist Slave Owners" deserve it !!!:iagree::clap2:

Why would anyone blame climate change? Not like it was an unprecedented amount of rainfall or 1 in a thousand year event. (whisper whisper) ...Oh wait.

now if we had an absolutely perfect summer...where the average day in all 57 states was 82/83,,,about 65/70 every nite,,,no hurricanes/no major tornadoes/floods,,,droughts,,etc,,,,would the democrats blame Global Warming?

And so much for Global Warming in Florida,,,been here since 1990,,,,every summer still around 94 daily and come October 1,,,drops to about 87/88....right on schedule! now i have to deal with the loony drivers from New York causing 70% of all accidents in the Florida winter cause they cant read and are color blind.

And so much for Global Warming in Florida,,,been here since 1990,,,,every summer still around 94 daily and come October 1,,,drops to about 87/88....right on schedule! now i have to deal with the loony drivers from New York causing 70% of all accidents in the Florida winter cause they cant read and are color blind.
hey Obee,,,,unless u know about florida/florida drivers,,,,quiet here with accidents in the summer,,,but once the Rats from the north move in,,,it seems like we have an accident every hour in Naples alone.,,,,,,hmm,,,maybe they dont know what each of the three colors are for?

Anyone here think Rexx is funny?

You mean funny how? Like a clown?

We leave the clown stuff to you since you are so good at it.

What you just said...while a fairly lame example of picking low hanging fruit.....was funnier than anything that Rexx has ever written. And that fucker tries to be funny with every single thing he types.

I hold out hope that some of you losers will put aside your love for a fellow nutter and tell this man that he isn't funny. It's the kind thing to do.

hey Obee,,,,unless u know about florida/florida drivers,,,,quiet here with accidents in the summer,,,but once the Rats from the north move in,,,it seems like we have an accident every hour in Naples alone.,,,,,,hmm,,,maybe they dont know what each of the three colors are for?
this is me driving in Florida in season...."You &^%$@@@nnnMother!@##Ker,,,,,Godammit! Green Means Go you dumbass ##@#$$!!! New Yorker!!! Wake Up and stop eating your ^%$#!@ing Cheeseburger!!!

Jerry Brown is sending large ships to take the water,,,,,,no need to worry anymore!

I would support providing South Carolina with disaster relief just as soon as we find the extra funds in our budget

Watch how fast those flooded red states coming begging for fed relief . Like they always do.

Given the fact that their citizens pay for it don't you think they have a right to it? If one didn't know any better one might suspect that you feel that only certain states (i.e. "blue" states) deserve federal disaster relief?

Remember the federal government has NO money of it's own, it only has what the citizenry (in both "blue" and "red" states) gives it.

Libturds reveal their cloven fascist hoof whenever they their critics for receiving government benefits. The next step is sending us all to reeducation camps.

Libturds reveal their cloven fascist hoof whenever they their critics for receiving government benefits. The next step is sending us all to reeducation camps.

What's the conservative slogan ? The worst thing to hear is "we are from the government and we are here to help !"

Forum List

Back