If Kamala Harris Cannot Help Hurricane Victims Then What Makes Her Think That She Can Save This Country?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Something that I just wondered after seeing this post from Trump. I don't think that she'll ever be president but what if keeps running through my mind.

Something that I just wondered after seeing this post from Trump. I don't think that she'll ever be president but what if keeps running through my mind.

Trump is shitting himself. She's doing a good job as VP. Wait till she's President.

Trump is shitting himself. She's doing a good job as VP. Wait till she's President.

Oh yeah $750.00 towards the victims when billions of dollars have been sent to Ukraine. Splendid job on her part. Not to mention illegal immigrants all over the country raping and murdering people.

That's desperation.

Trump was right about 2020 and he's right about this.
I see.

Then you must know exactly how the responses so far compare to all of those of the past. You can back that up with facts. Speed, resources, supplies, planning, communication, organization, coordination, distribution, information, support, etc.

Go ahead. Back it up. Show your "work".

:popcorn:

You MAGAS need to stop lying. Nothing you guys are saying is happening. Biden has got this handled. These places are not going to be rebuilt in a week. It's going to take time to find those doomsday preppers up in the mountains who decided not to listen to authorities who told them to get out of the way of the srorm.

Yeah as people affected by this horrible disaster are desperate to live and have proper shelter.
Any human would. Nothing you bleat about natural disasters is helping the cause of US citizens currently effected by bad weather taking out the very basics of their lives. They survive, but the government is not the full solution to their problem.

I believe you should stick your political partisanship straight up your ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
FEMA has stated that "equity" is their primary goal.
Here is another lie. But why do whites on the right have a probllem with equity? You guys know what you're doing. And this fake indignation because you want to maintain white racial preference is evil. Then you wnder why some blacks call whites devils.

Forum List

Back